What do you think about the Whitepill?

nullandvoid

nullandvoid

Iron
Do you believe it's a rebranding of the bluepill? Do you believe it to be true? What's the general consensus on it here?

the supreme cope. blackpill or death. whitepill only applies if u have subhuman genes or if ur old.

Far better than blackpill
Blackpill is filled with nihilistic attitude towards problem.
You are 5'9 blackpill would say rope asap
Whitepill will say you to heightmax , bodymax , facemax.
Still better off actually doing things rather than rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, med, Egyptianmogger and 3 others
Do you believe it's a rebranding of the bluepill? Do you believe it to be true? What's the general consensus on it here?
blackpill is simply the realisation of human (mainly woman) nature, importance of looks and genetic determinism.

The blackpill doesn't tell you anything about how you should live your life, that is yours to interprate. Like every science, the blackpill isn't focused on what it "should" be or what people should do, only with what it is. the blackpill isn't about nihilism or "it's over", it's simply the truth about this dating-esque topic

That's why i don't get "whitepill"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, med and looksseg
Idk what it is but people here should be less life or death about everything

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
I am very whitepilled

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
blackpill is simply the realisation of human (mainly woman) nature, importance of looks and genetic determinism.

The blackpill doesn't tell you anything about how you should live your life, that is yours to interprate. Like every science, the blackpill isn't focused on what it "should" be or what people should do, only with what it is. the blackpill isn't about nihilism or "it's over", it's simply the truth about this dating-esque topic

That's why i don't get "whitepill"
The BP itself may not necessarily tell you to live a certain way but BP forums in the past and present have had very nihilistic communities.

"Essentially, if you are whitepilled, you have a great understanding of reality through the blackpill lens but try to effectively combat the nihilistic tendencies acquired from blackpill knowledge." -@xtremfailer

"Once blackpilled, avoiding the whitepill ends in misery for the soul" -@xtremfailer

I'm not saying i subscribe to the Whitepill but I'm trying to help you understand the proper concept of it as most users here have a very poor understanding of it.

• +1
Reactions: med, szolliontaraelis and cyprian_tomaszewski
The BP itself may not necessarily tell you to live a certain way but BP forums in the past and present have had very nihilistic communities.

"Essentially, if you are whitepilled, you have a great understanding of reality through the blackpill lens but try to effectively combat the nihilistic tendencies acquired from blackpill knowledge." -@xtremfailer

"Once blackpilled, avoiding the whitepill ends in misery for the soul" -@xtremfailer

I'm not saying i subscribe to the Whitepill but I'm trying to help you understand the proper concept of it as most users here have a very poor understanding of it.
So "whitepill" is acknowleding the blackpill but staying positive and hopeful for the future. That's good.

I have nothing against seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty, but very often these fake positivity people see the glass half full when it is completly empty. One must be positive without becoming delusional and acquiring false, unrealistic hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and nullandvoid
So "whitepill" is acknowleding the blackpill but staying positive and hopeful for the future. That's good.

I have nothing against seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty, but very often these fake positivity people see the glass half full when it is completly empty. One must be positive without becoming delusional and acquiring false, unrealistic hope
Of course, the WP isn't delusional "optimism".

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

dnr

Far better than blackpill
Blackpill is filled with nihilistic attitude towards problem.
You are 5'9 blackpill would say rope asap
Whitepill will say you to heightmax , bodymax , facemax.
Still better off actually doing things rather than rotting.
that lowkey sounds closer to the red pill

whitepill is for people with potential, not everyone has it

• +1
Reactions: med and sickdawgie
Potential in what way? Please elaborate.
people who can looksmax and ascend, improve their situation.

some guy with a failo that puts them in trucel area with 0 way to fix, cant improve their situation

people who can looksmax and ascend, improve their situation.

some guy with a failo that puts them in trucel area with 0 way to fix, cant improve their situation
What is your understanding of the WP? Because no offense but you don't really seem to have any idea of what it actually is.

What is your understanding of the WP? Because no offense but you don't really seem to have any idea of what it actually is.
having hope and improving your situation instead of dooming, i may be wrong tho