What do you think about this video?

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
hoe_math on yt talks about human attraction

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and MagaPutinism
Pretty sure it's utter bs but I will give it a go since many normies swear by this video in the comments

I watched the entire video he is right.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadliter and malicieusss
hoe_math on yt talks about human attraction

Red pill video at best, borderline blue pill at worst

He fails at explaining what the number one driver of all his blabla is : looks.

He goes on to explain how scoring in the bad boy zone gets you even more girl since your value to the opposite sex increases and that the good guys "only" type often find themselves in the friendzone.

This is all related to looks. Everything he says goes back to looks.

The good guys are betabuxxers (because they're ugly) nothing new, that's their only option and vice versa.

Also, women doesn't give a damn about the way you dress. He goes as far as saying that women value both physical attractiveness (face) and the way a man presents himself equally. Jfl at this if you think this is true pls go back on reddit.

This is such a normie fucking video Im actually baffled at the amount of greycels posting shit tier threads these days 🙂

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I watched the entire video he is right.
I mean obviously there are some truth to it, but everything he says is absolutely not going to happen if you are truly subhuman.

He goes as far as saying that women value both physical attractiveness (face) and the way a man presents himself equally.
Where did he say that? He actually said bad looks + good presentability/personality = friendzone (aka no pussy for you). Seems pretty blackpilled to me

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and HarrierDuBois
I mean obviously there are some truth to it, but everything he says is absolutely not going to happen if you are truly subhuman.
He said if you are the best at everything but look like shit it's over unless you are literally the minister of foreign affairs level status and power.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, DelonLover1999 and malicieusss
Where did he say that? He actually said bad looks + good presentability/personality = friendzone (aka no pussy for you). Seems pretty blackpilled to me
Yup my bad listened again to that part.

He said if you are the best at everything but look like shit it's over unless you are literally the minister of foreign affairs level status and power.
Yes, looks is the only leverage a normie must have to get closer to the "bad boy" zone.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois