What do you think of well-paid night work (It's just not healthy)

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
I need money for surgery and found a Job but I just don’t want to damage my body. My skin don’t looks the best and I also don’t have the best physique. I just want a healthy lifestyle. I don’t want to look 60 at the age of 40. Howevee I „just“ need to work there 2 years. I feel like I can’t to but I have to. I hate everything at the moment and just want to kill myself. There is nothing what motivates me anymore

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and YabadiDabado
if you already at a tough spot, sleep deprivation is not what I recommend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, extremchange628181 and BoredPrince
if anything you’re going to age better because of less sun exposure provided you sleep enough during the day
low amounts of sun are anti aging

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and FutureSlayer
Thats a tough choice. I would say do it but make sure you dont inflate your living expenses to match your wage. Save it.

My reasoning is, if it ages you now it will be even worse if wait and decide to do the work later. It's always best to do the hard stuff when you are young. Everything gets way harder with age.

What are you leaning towards?

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Thats a tough choice. I would say do it but make sure you dont inflate your living expenses to match your wage. Save it.

My reasoning is, if it ages you now it will be even worse if wait and decide to do the work later. It's always best to do the hard stuff when you are young. Everything gets way harder with age.

What are you leaning towards?
I think I will do the Nightshift Job. I just need the money so badly