What do your surgeons say about your looksmaxxing plans?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My surgeon said that I was the only one of his clients who knew exactly what he wanted. He was also surprised that I knew so much about facial aesthetics. Most of his clients just came and said "do the best you can" "give me the amount of fillers you think is optimal".

But he was also bluepilled in thinking that my jaws are projected enough. Genio is the most invasive surgery he performs so he isn't that blackpilled like Zarrinbal. Fortunately he never reproached me for "having BDD" despite me discussing all of my flaws that I would improve:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Darkstrand, Tyronecell and 1 other person
Taban says he will have the shotgun implants ready by Friday.

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Mouthbreath, xefo and 6 others
No one here is booking surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Subhuman trash
Maxresdefault 30

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908, Darkstrand and Deleted member 2933
All my surgeons are super cucked and tell me my plans are too extreme JFL. Had an appointment with 1 the other day and all I said is I wanna do MSE and then later lower jaw expansion+some Le Fort procedure. And he didn't even know what an MSE is JFFFLLL. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8908, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
All my surgeons are super cucked and tell me my plans are too extreme JFL. Had an appointment with 1 the other day and all I said is I wanna do MSE and then later lower jaw expansion+some Le Fort procedure. And he didn't even know what an MSE is JFFFLLL. :lul:
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Most surgeons in my area don’t even perform genio because too invasive. The five star surgeons are famous for fillers, liposuction and breast augmentation for the most part. My surgeon is good because he’s only specialized in facial aesthetics (brow lift, rhino, genio etc). His colleague is responsible for female things like mommy makeover. But to get really blackpilled surgeries I have to visit Zarrinbal.

Most surgeons in my area don’t even perform genio because too invasive. The five star surgeons are famous for fillers, liposuction and breast augmentation for the most part. My surgeon is good because he’s only specialized in facial aesthetics (brow lift, rhino, genio etc). His colleague is responsible for female things like mommy makeover. But to get really blackpilled surgeries I have to visit Zarrinbal.

Is Zarrinbal really that based? Honestly I need someone to cut off my splanchnocranium and move it, doubt he'll do that.

Is Zarrinbal really that based? Honestly I need someone to cut off my splanchnocranium and move it, doubt he'll do that.
Both got lower third surgeries from Zarrinbal
72D74743 9CA1 4884 A6C8 CAB694D03ACD 2

My dentist didn't know what MSE is, but he knew what micro implant expanders are, which MSE is one of...
I guess dentists and orthodontist are the ones that can actually supply you with that stuff

Ye the first one I know and was done well, wtf is with the second one though. He looks like a wax figure now, did he get a Botox overdose or some shit?
Second one got chin wing from Zarrinbal and orbital decompression from Taban