What does a 9 look like

ratings are nonsense rating system should be binary: you are either attractive or nah. Anything beyond that is bs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Check my thread man. I think I've made the best tier list and a lot of the best raters on this site agree. It is PSL however, so 0-8, but this is only for Chad+, 6PSL+.

Thread link pls

Prime Shawn Michaels

• +1
It's a looks singularity. A purely theoretical chad that no jb can escape.

• Woah
God Mogger Prime Cameron Alborzian :

Pool01

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, lowiqNormie, greycel and 1 other person
9 is a guy like Drago Hexum

• +1
Reactions: F36 and ggg.tv🤫
I rated this dude a High Chadlite mainly because of insanely low bf %, high zygos, good eyes (tier above: above avg), v good angularity. Good soft markers too
Front is mid-high Chadlite
Side is mid Chad tier. Rivals those of Amnesia and Zayn Malik

But they were all based on these 2 pics:
View attachment 2882433View attachment 2882434

The front picture I rated is wayyy worse than the video you posted. Maybe because the picture highlights his unideal chin ratios and nose. Also there's noticeable assymetry, despite minimal.
In the video you posted, bro is an Appeal-maxxed, Anime Protag Pheno, Gigachad. Fits in this bracket:

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Damien Kater, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Alain Delon, Simonas Pham

Mogs:

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz

Gets mogged by (PSL, he mogs most in Appeal):

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

Massimo del Sante comes closest in terms of looks and background, but mogs this dude in pictures (according to tier list above). I'd argue Massimo Del Sante is one of the lowest people who cross the 7PSL threshold, but that's for pictures. My ratings have been done according to an average of most of the pictures I have seen of that person (with some involvement of in motion).

Most people here SEVERELY underrate him, but they haven't done as much research on these actors/models. Lemme find this fucking crazy video of him in motion. This is one of the highest PSL of all time in motion (mogs everybody sub 7.5PSL+, morph tier and even them tbh (for motion). An upgraded, sharper Jeff Seid (who is a Giga chad, one tier below for pics). Mogs most of Hexum in motion - interviews, other than some videos like when Hexum was in the desert with a cowboy hat):
View attachment 2882555
View attachment 2882552
View attachment 2882556

One of the most angular people to have ever walked this Earth:

That’s Hexum?

• +1
Reactions: F36 and greycel
That’s Hexum?
The 3 old videos yes. What are your initial thoughts of him? I'm curious
Tell me everything. Is he the best looking dude you've ever seen? Is his colouring exotic?

• +1
Reactions: F36
Tell me everything. Is he the best looking dude you've ever seen? Is his colouring exotic?
Best looking dude I’ve ever seen is a guy I know IRL. But yeh he looks good

Super features
No outlier flaws
Mega harmony
Or super features + decent harmony with crazy colouring.
Or just everything of super features.
Or super features with crazy bone mass (this combination is most deadly if you are standing next to another person).

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and greycel
Thats impossible you mustve overrated him
Nah pm me I’ll show you what he looks like. You probably won’t think he’s Hexum level but he’s close. And he’s Indian lmao which is the funny thing

Check my thread man. I think I've made the best tier list and a lot of the best raters on this site agree. It is PSL however, so 0-8, but this is only for Chad+, 6PSL+.
Wtf o pry in 7.5 psl? Troll

Sean o pry would blend in a crowd with 5 psl

Wtf o pry in 7.5 psl? Troll
PSL wise yes he is. I've been on r/trueratecelebs and .org for close to 4 years now. Like I said, I used a massive number of pictures for everybody. Scouring the internet, Instagram etc. I also used videos for in motion, to see the difference. That's why Akash Kumar even though in Pictures is PSL Icon level, in motion he legit drops over 1 PSL point jfl, to Chadlite - Chad range. Which is why I will never rate him, he's a frauding, squinching cuck.

You decide yourself based on these pics:

And Motion (highest PSL contender ever):

His lack of gonial eversion, slightly crooked nose, slight eye asymmetry etc pale in comparison to his TERRA rare features. Exceptionally high zygos (only 1 person has his height I've ever seen: Isaac Moreno), 1 in 10s of thousands colouring, 1 in Billions Orbital shape (especially supra).

Though I can certainly understand if somebody thought he would be a tier below, with the other 7.25+ High Tier PSL ICONs.
He does afer all get mogged by Isaac Moreno:

In motion:

I can't cope with a human looking this good. I didn't even know it was possible, he legit has 0 imperfections and all his halos are of the highest tier in the highest tier. His hunter eyes are the lightest green (very few models even have Hunter Eyes, let alone green). His square chin is wide. His zygos are Sean O Pry height (very rare even amongst models), with more lateral projection. Hair thickness of Alessandro Dellisola (terra rare), but this dude has a straight nw0 hairline. I never had this reaction after seeing Drago or Hexum. I just thought they were very very very good looking. But this dude makes me lose hope.

Dellisola, a legit 6.75+ PSL, highest appeal Gigachad has two giga halos being his eyes and his hair (the rest of his face is just a bit above average). This dude casually mogs him in both his gigahalo categories, and then he has legit the best zygos of any man (Sean O pry), with a square chin
If this guy had a bit more anteriorly projected zygos and thicker eyelashes, I don't know what I would've done.
This dude mogs Drago. Way higher cheekbones but not just high, the HIGHEST ever seen (higher than O Pry too and more lateral projection).
Hunter eyes with light green colour and an ideal medial canthus. Better than Dellisola tier thick nw0 hair.
To top it off he has a wide squarer chin. Ideal lips with cupid bow is one of his least important features jfl.

Drago only has more bone mass, due to lower cheekbones that are less sharp. But he has a wider jaw and A10s instead of light green (not that big of a difference considering this dude is a PFL mogger too).

He looks like an upgraded Matt Bomer with sharper features everywhere.
He also has S tier aging, which is the icing on the top, despite him always being out in the sun.

In a world filled with chads, gigachads exist.
In a world filled with gigachads, terrachads exist.
In a world filled with terrachds, this guy exists.

He just doesn't even look real. But tbh, this dude mogs even Drago and Hexum in PSL. In before unideal FWHR, he actually doesn't if u measure from zygo edges. He also can rock a slightly unideal FWHR if he had it anyways due to his crazy hair genes. Hard NW0, straight hairline. Bro is 40+, and he spends all his life out in the Sun and tanning but has crazy collagen and elastin.
No shot, I just searched up his age.. bro his birthday is TODAY jfl. What are the chances wow. He is 43.
He literally skin mogs most 20 year olds, at the age of 43.

But like I said, this dude mogs everybody in the World in PSL. So it is to be expected he would mog O'pry. He and Drago are in their own tier for PSL in the 7,5+ range, then Hexum follows just below them.. then Salludon... then on the edge of the Terrachad tier is O'pry in most of his shots.
But I can see him being PSL Icon+.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sean o pry would blend in a crowd with 5 psl

Also, this is a really bad example to use. The camera is fuzzy, quality is low, and there is no lighting. The only person who would mog in those scenarios are bone moggers/ forward grown moggers. People like O'pry with exceptionally striking features + good colouring, but not much bone mass, rely on good lighting (no dark rooms) and higher quality shots.

• +1
PSL wise yes he is. I've been on r/trueratecelebs and .org for close to 4 years now. Like I said, I used a massive number of pictures for everybody. Scouring the internet, Instagram etc. I also used videos for in motion, to see the difference. That's why Akash Kumar even though in Pictures is PSL Icon level, in motion he legit drops over 1 PSL point jfl, to Chadlite - Chad range. Which is why I will never rate him, he's a frauding, squinching cuck.

You decide yourself based on these pics:
View attachment 2884358View attachment 2884359View attachment 2884360View attachment 2884364
And Motion (highest PSL contender ever):

His lack of gonial eversion, slightly crooked nose, slight eye asymmetry etc pale in comparison to his TERRA rare features. Exceptionally high zygos (only 1 person has his height I've ever seen: Isaac Moreno), 1 in 10s of thousands colouring, 1 in Billions Orbital shape (especially supra).

Though I can certainly understand if somebody thought he would be a tier below, with the other 7.25+ High Tier PSL ICONs.
He does afer all get mogged by Isaac Moreno:
View attachment 2884318View attachment 2884319View attachment 2884320View attachment 2884321View attachment 2884322View attachment 2884323View attachment 2884369View attachment 2884370

In motion:
View attachment 2884375

He just doesn't even look real. But tbh, this dude mogs even Drago and Hexum in PSL. In before unideal FWHR, he actually doesn't if u measure from zygo edges. He also can rock a slightly unideal FWHR if he had it anyways due to his crazy hair genes. Hard NW0, straight hairline. Bro is 40+, and he spends all his life out in the Sun and tanning but has crazy collagen and elastin.
No shot, I just searched up his age.. bro his birthday is TODAY jfl. What are the chances wow. He is 43.
He literally skin mogs most 20 year olds, at the age of 43.

But like I said, this dude mogs everybody in the World in PSL. So it is to be expected he would mog O'pry. He and Drago are in their own tier for PSL in the 7,5+ range, then Hexum follows just below them.. then Salludon... then on the edge of the Terrachad tier is O'pry in most of his shots.
But I can see him being PSL Icon+.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, this is a really bad example to use. The camera is fuzzy, quality is low, and there is no lighting. The only person who would mog in those scenarios are bone moggers/ forward grown moggers. People like O'pry with exceptionally striking features + good colouring, but not much bone mass, rely on good lighting (no dark rooms) and higher quality shots.

His zygos is invisble and his jaw is dogshit and its not slightly crooked its assymetrical as fuck
3229F8A7 4B61 4C85 A135 85E338652B4A
00B575B9 577E 4C2F 8742 CA4258A194FC

Way too many flaws hes 6 psl

EAD9EE63 D31A 4D77 B2A0 DCDDB30952FB

• JFL
His zygos is invisble and his jaw is dogshit and its not slightly crooked its assymetrical as fuck View attachment 2884423View attachment 2884424
Way too many flaws hes 6 psl
Once again, a bad angle as he is looking down at a shitty laptop camera not striaght ahead, and is indoors. You clearly didn't read what I wrote at the bottom retard. I don't usually get mad, and I certainly wouldn't have if you provided valid points with some argument behind them (rather than ignoring my post and continuing your schizo ramblings).

In a room filled with even 100 000 6 PSL low chads, he would stand out. You severely underestimate the imporance of a considerably more striking feature. It is much more valued than any other quality like bone mass, colouring, harmony -- for PSL.
Take for example, a dude with not the best harmony.. v low trust features, and only better than avg colouring:

Elias also has a mediocre Ramus, shit gonial angle, but he's got the best nose and one of the best eyes for PSL of all time. He would stand out amongst all the robust chads like Alan Ritchson or niche like Lorenzo Zurzolo.

You really think that a forum filled with on-the-edge homosexual autists, would have revered this dude as one of the highest PSL if he was not? He's the number 1 most successful Male Model of all time.
You're a shit rater.

Last edited:
  • +1
Once again, a bad angle as he is looking down at a shitty laptop camera not striaght ahead, and is indoors. You clearly didn't read what I wrote at the bottom retard. I don't usually get mad, and I certainly wouldn't have if you provided valid points with some argument behind them (rather than ignoring my post and continuing your schizo ramblings).

In a room filled with even 100 000 6 PSL low chads, he would stand out. You severely underestimate the imporance of a considerably more striking feature. It is much more valued than any other quality like bone mass, colouring, harmony -- for PSL.
Take for example, a dude with not the best harmony.. v low trust features, and only better than avg colouring:
View attachment 2884448View attachment 2884450
Elias also has a mediocre Ramus, shit gonial angle, but he's got the best nose and one of the best eyes for PSL of all time. He would stand out amongst all the robust chads like Alan Ritchson or niche like Lorenzo Zurzolo.

You really think that a forum filled with on-the-edge homosexual autists, would have revered this dude as one of the highest PSL if he was not? You're a shit rater.
he would stand out as an aspie jfl
BC8B31FF 9186 40D2 B948 02AA90662F5C
DEDC78CA 49B3 47B7 AD06 3FE4EBA2A1F6
18E81842 F25F 4C7E 8C49 DA171EFB8FD3

Muhhh highset. overrated boneless zoophile

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

View attachment 2884448View attachment 2884450

You really think that a forum filled with on-the-edge homosexual autists, would have revered this dude as one of the highest PSL if he was not? He's the number 1 most successful Male Model of all time.
You're a shit rater.
U can never be high psl with shit undereye its key to beauty

• +1
Reactions: greycel
he would stand out as an aspie jfl View attachment 2884473View attachment 2884474View attachment 2884475
Muhhh highset. overrated boneless zoophile
Everybody has bad pics and angles. The first pic O' Pry looks fat af.. but when he looks his best, he PSL mogs everyone (other than top 3).
But you brought up a good point, regarding him being on the cusp of the tier, I do actually think he fits in more with the tier below (High tier PSL Icon, 7.25-7.5).
U can never be high psl with shit undereye its key to beauty
Yeah I actually agree with this. I think highset projected Infras are the second most important feature, after Eye Shape. People percieve you as having good craniofacial development (a properly developed skull). You are pretty smart for noticing that, people severly underrate that feature even though it is one of the most important

ratings are nonsense rating system should be binary: you are either attractive or nah. Anything beyond that is bs.
attractive to someone particularly

This edit is the best looking dude, what do you think? Is Hexum with maximum appeal and better everything imo

20230905 072500

• Love it
This edit is the best looking dude, what do you think? Is Hexum with maximum appeal and better everything imo

View attachment 2892743
Higher PSL but lower Appeal. I found this out recently (it's based on one of my theories, that theres a dip in appeal when you get TOO perfect.. towards the peak). I'll link the thread:

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-universal-slayer-phenotype-highest-facial-appeal.989339/

Women would be intimidated by someone too good looking (if they already weren't jfl). But there would be a MASSIVE drop in appeal from that (even though women would say this one looks better).

He benefits from the NCT and sightly worse eye shape because he looks more attainable.

Best morph I've seen of this pic though

Higher PSL but lower Appeal. I found this out recently (it's based on one of my theories, that theres a dip in appeal when you get TOO perfect.. towards the peak). I'll link the thread:

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-universal-slayer-phenotype-highest-facial-appeal.989339/

Women would be intimidated by someone too good looking (if they already weren't jfl). But there would be a MASSIVE drop in appeal from that (even though women would say this one looks better).

He benefits from the NCT and sightly worse eye shape because he looks more attainable.

Really? I feel like he looks less intimidating but idk that's me. If you're wondering he's morphed with Alain Delon there. Here's another similar morph (with Delon as well)
20231117 230056

• Woah

Hexum had worldwide appeal, lol

Top 10 most watched male actors + Branded TV's sexiest man on the playgirl magazine cover for a reason

Attachments

• IMG_5167.jpg
    IMG_5167.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-03-18 001621.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-18 001621.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-03-18 001459.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-18 001459.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0