What does high pre natal t even mean?

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
@Gudru

I have high prenatal T and look robust with good FWHR,

I noticed my uncle also has high prenatal t looking at his digit ratio, similar to mine, his face is also wide

How come he has beta personality though?

Because he was raised in a different environment

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Because he was raised in a different environment
Yeah I understand, what benefits does high prenatal T even have though? my ring finger is a lot longer than my index, i don’t understand the benefits

Yeah I understand, what benefits does high prenatal T even have though? my ring finger is a lot longer than my index, i don’t understand the benefits
I would assume more masculine face and bigger frame. Just more high T traits than someone with low pre natal T.

I would assume more masculine face and bigger frame. Just more high T traits than someone with low pre natal T.
I have both these but had beta personality till around 14 JFL

I have the same problem. I had a beta personality all my life but I have a masculine face, voice, frame, skull etc. It's the environment + being raised to be emotional and low aggression.

It's literally so easy to research why are you asking me

It's literally so easy to research why are you asking me
I understand what it means but it doesn’t seem to show up in everyone, my uncle doesn’t have some of the traits or appearance of high prenatal T yet his digit ratio is very high prenatal T

I understand what it means but it doesn’t seem to show up in everyone, my uncle doesn’t have some of the traits or appearance of high prenatal T yet his digit ratio is very high prenatal T
Biology is complicated

tfw subpar frame but huge skull and wide face/high af fwhr

my digit ratio is garbage

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I have the same problem. I had a beta personality all my life but I have a masculine face, voice, frame, skull etc. It's the environment + being raised to be emotional and low aggression.
Yeah this is legit me, I’ve been aggressive my whole life but in an emotional way jfl

I have fortunately gotten more alpha personality wise in the last few years but conditioning when young is very hard to reverse

high punching power

I have fortunately gotten more alpha personality wise in the last few years but conditioning when young is very hard to reverse
Hormones are the only way.

pretty much everything is wide except the only thing that actually gives you an advantage when you're wide

lol at my skeleton

Have fun

pretty much everything is wide except the only thing that actually gives you an advantage when you're wide

lol at my skeleton
my frame is wide though so idk why yours isn’t, maybe your prenatal t isn’t as high as u think

Is ur ring finger inserted higher than ur index

If you have to ask you’re probably a low prenatal t cel

prenatal T exposure =/= your own hormones and enviroment, also Childhood is also a kind of puberty, 0 - 12tons of HGH gets released

4 major things which could be as influential as genes

prenatal Hormone exposure is most commonly seen (aesthetic wise): forehead height, gonial
HGH: pretty much everything with growth
puberty: dimorphic traits (broad jaw, eyebrows, lips, fat distribution)
enviroment: hard diet, personality, upbringing, nutrition, nose-breathing immediately after you are born or sinus gets overdeveloped

Lol I'm high prenatal T and a fucking pussy

prenatal T exposure =/= your own hormones and enviroment, also Childhood is also a kind of puberty, 0 - 12tons of HGH gets released

4 major things which could be as influential as genes

prenatal Hormone exposure is most commonly seen (aesthetic wise): forehead height, gonial
HGH: pretty much everything with growth
puberty: dimorphic traits (broad jaw, eyebrows, lips, fat distribution)
enviroment: hard diet, personality, upbringing, nutrition, nose-breathing immediately after you are born or sinus gets overdeveloped
is there any way i now i may have stunted my growth with each of those factors

Around 1.25 to to 1.35
Huh? Thats women levels of prenatal T
Highest levels of prenatal T
Is negative as in 0.5 or something

Huh? Thats women levels of prenatal T
Highest levels of prenatal T
Is negative as in 0.5 or something
Srs? I looked at my ring finger and it looked 25% larger than my index finger and said 1.25

Srs? I looked at my ring finger and it looked 25% larger than my index finger and said 1.25
If ur ring finger is longer then u r high prenatal T u just got the measurement wrong

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy