What does it mean if normies say ' you look fine not that bad'

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
My friend said me that when I was throwing blackpills to him about how looks matter for attraction and his counter point being girls would rather stay with a guy they have more fun with rather than a more attractive guy
Anyways what does that phrase from a normie really mean ? Does he mean I'm ugly or avg ?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@PseudoMaxxer @Blackgymmax @InnerVoid @Christiano @sub5outsider

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 51465
it means you are unattractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, Mastermind, the next o'pry and 10 others
why u talking bp with normies

• +1
Reactions: truecel12, Deleted member 64865, Mastermind and 8 others
Don't listen to men when it comes to looks

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, niqfan625, Frankiks2 and 2 others
It could mean anything, you could be a truecel and they would still say it (look at those reddit examples people post here) cause almost no normie has the heart to tell someone "you're ugly af, it's over for you"

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, LooksThinker, 1.60cm and 2 others
You're most likely MTN boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and 5.5psl
It could mean anything, you could be a truecel and they would still say it (look at those reddit examples people post here) cause almost no normie has the heart to tell someone"you're ugly af, it's over for you"

• +1
Reactions: 1.60cm and 5.5psl
It could mean anything, you could be a truecel and they would still say it (look at those reddit examples people post here) cause almost no normie has the heart to tell someone "you're ugly af, it's over for you"
fr best opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
Ugly niggas are told they're ugly by everyone

• +1
lnt-mtn

• +1
cope they be saying ur okay to your face
That's bullshit, ik since i was a giga truecel and even gays told me i was ugly.

Ugly niggas are told they're ugly by everyone
only if they hate u, normies never gonna call somebody ugly

its like calling a retarded person a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64344, EggKing and 5.5psl
I think he means you are average

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
only if they hate u, normies never gonna call somebody ugly

its like calling a retarded person a retard
Even my own homies told me so. I'm telling you guys, if you're really ugly everyone even your own grandma will shove it on your face.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and 5.5psl
Even my own homies told me so. I'm telling you guys, if you're really ugly everyone even your own grandma will shove it on your face.
then it's even worse, u're both UGLY and look like a weakling

if u looked like pic related nobody would dare call u ugly in fear of getting their noggins bitten off

• +1
My friend said me that when I was throwing blackpills to him about how looks matter for attraction and his counter point being girls would rather stay with a guy they have more fun with rather than a more attractive guy
Anyways what does that phrase from a normie really mean ? Does he mean I'm ugly or avg ?

Bluepilled normie response. He does not know reality.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and 5.5psl
I have bad news for you

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Considering how the average person tends to overestimate looks it probably means your ugly, not goblin ugly but still ugly

• +1
LTN

• +1
Normie way of virtue signalling to people that they're ugly with no appeal

• +1
probably in between ltn-mtn

• +1
Just a normie mindset they will always find a excuse about how looks doesnt matter.I dont think he was saying your ugly it was more like your better looking then me but your boring and im more interesting then you and girls will choose me over you.

• +1
If it’s normie guys it doesn’t mean anything they’re dumb asf.

average or below average but not fully ltn

"Not that bad" is descriptive enough