What does tretinoin help do if you are microneedling

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I'm on finasteride nad minoxidil.

What should I talk to her about. I am thinking about asking her ot get me on dutasteride

Tretinoin as well

how long youve been on these? they dont work immediately

how long youve been on these? they dont work immediately
Finasteride years and not that bad of a recession it stopped but when I quit fin for like a year or 2 it got intense lost about an inch

still what should I do if I'm pushing 30. get on dut?

and yeah what benefit does tretinoin do for hair. is it just for skin when I microneedle?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Finasteride years and not that bad of a recession it stopped but when I quit fin for like a year or 2 it got intense lost about an inch

still what should I do if I'm pushing 30. get on dut?

and yeah what benefit does tretinoin do for hair. is it just for skin when I microneedle?
the tretinoin is so minox gets absorbed better i think

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: grooxx and Deleted member 30234
K and what else should I talk to derm for besides tret and dut

How does applying tret on the face help absorb the minox on the scalp??

You apply it to the scalp, I mix my minoxidil with it so it is convenient, although make sure you don't make to potent of a tret concentration as this can cause redness/inflammation

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
You apply it to the scalp, I mix my minoxidil with it so it is convenient, although make sure you don't make to potent of a tret concentration as this can cause redness/inflammation
Just look like u got cummed on the hair theory. But yah it could worktho, makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
Stupidest thread ever

Tret increase turnover of skin, for acne.

Minox elongate lifecycle of hairs, and make them grow in their thickness stage.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Even if I did put too much tret would it matter

What if you use tret minox and topical fin at the same time one solution

Even if I did put too much tret would it matter

What if you use tret minox and topical fin at the same time one solution
If you put too much tret this could lead to further hair loss, but you would have to have a very high concentration, if you use tret minox and topical fin and you still are losing hair then its over for your hair, sounds like a giga hairloss prevention treatment imo

If you put too much tret this could lead to further hair loss, but you would have to have a very high concentration, if you use tret minox and topical fin and you still are losing hair then its over for your hair, sounds like a giga hairloss prevention treatment imo
Nah it slowed down. But if someone were to lose hair with all that stack then what might be the reason for baldness

Nah it slowed down. But if someone were to lose hair with all that stack then what might be the reason for baldness
Also btw you didn’t answer if you should put fin and min and tret in the first place

How do you apply your tret in your minox? Drop by drop

maybe too high dht, but the topical fin should prevent that, if you were to take oral min and fin on top of that and u still lose hair its just over lol
Also btw you didn’t answer if you should put fin and min and tret in the first place

How do you apply your tret in your minox? Drop by drop
Lets say my tret is 0.6% conc, that means 2mg per 1000mg, lets say my minox bottle is 150ml, i would use 50ml and then put in another 50ml of my tret liquid, this means the tret concentration of minox is now 0.1%, although I use the ordninary retinol bc it does the same thing at higher concentrations and is cheaper than tret, you can work from 1% to 2% then to 5%, I just pour the whole retinol bottle in, make sure to refrigerate and store out of sun

maybe too high dht, but the topical fin should prevent that, if you were to take oral min and fin on top of that and u still lose hair its just over lol

Lets say my tret is 0.6% conc, that means 2mg per 1000mg, lets say my minox bottle is 150ml, i would use 50ml and then put in another 50ml of my tret liquid, this means the tret concentration of minox is now 0.1%, although I use the ordninary retinol bc it does the same thing at higher concentrations and is cheaper than tret, you can work from 1% to 2% then to 5%, I just pour the whole retinol bottle in, make sure to refrigerate and store out of sun
Why do some people genetically have so much dht conversion. Any reason? Wtf were my ancestors doing lol

How should I apply topical fin

I use oral dut now
Is oral min worth the risk if you stay physically active and healthy

?

How long do you store the solution before the solvent is good. What kind of cup is it in

Why do some people genetically have so much dht conversion. Any reason? Wtf were my ancestors doing lol

I use oral dut now
Just genes, some people have higher dht conversion than others that's just life

I'm gonna show you what I put in my hairloss prevention solution:
20230619 201641
This is retinol ( this one is for my face, I get the 5% for my hair but I used it) it increases the effectiveness of minoxidil, however for best results I would use tretinoin but I cba to get a prescription.

Screenshot 20230619 202254 Chrome

This is minoxidil, make sure to get the liquid formula, no foam shit

get a UV protected bottle like this:
Make sure to store this in a refrigerator and try to keep it from sunlight ( do the opposite of the photo lmao) as this can break the retinol down and it won't work as well.
20230619 202506

Put the 2x60ml minoxidil into the bottle
I then pour the whole 30ml 5% retinol solution in aswell, this gives us 4% minoxidil and 1% retinol which are decent ratios

I don't use finastride but if I were to use it I would have it so there is 1mg per 5ml, so you would need to crush 30 1mg tablets and put them in as a powder, you can taper the finastride concentration up as you get used to it.

That's the basic solution
I apply this in the morning and leave it on throughout the day.

I use oral dut now

Imo oral minoxidil is pointless if you are already using topical minoxidil.