What else (apart from fix my skin ik thats my main failo) can i do to ascend? Also can i have a rating/potential rating? 5'11 at 16

F

fart98

Iron
Photo on 23 2 2024 at 634 pm 3
Photo on 23 2 2024 at 610 pm

Accutane/Tretinoin for skin
Collagenmaxx

And maybe post useful pictures?

Accutane/Tretinoin for skin
Collagenmaxx

And maybe post useful pictures?
on tretinoin for 3 months already its taking fucking ages also whats wrong with these pictures? bad lighting?

Except skin everything looks good.

Nice eye area btw

• +1
Reactions: fart98
Fix skin, debloat, get some other haircut, and maybe grow facial hair. Idk if any other softmax can help you improve. Also do you have any teeth problem? And now you are MTN and potential is atleast HTN maybe High HTN as well .Clear skin and debloating will help you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer and fart98
Fix skin, debloat, get some other haircut, and maybe grow facial hair. Idk if any other softmax can help you improve. Also do you have any teeth problem? And now you are MTN and potential is atleast HTN maybe High HTN as well .Clear skin and debloating will help you a lot.
by debloat do u mean lose weight? Im pretty low bmi rn so ive always assumed by fatass face was just shit fat deposits and weak bone structure. otherwise how else can i debloat or is it over for me?

Nothing just stop this shit and go touch some grass
yeah bro ik this site is an incel cesspool im just tryna get an honest rating and tips to improve and then dip tf out

yeah bro ik this site is an incel cesspool im just tryna get an honest rating and tips to improve and then dip tf out
Fr bro, u look pretty good, just improve the skin and it's all good

• +1
by debloat do u mean lose weight? Im pretty low bmi rn so ive always assumed by fatass face was just shit fat deposits and weak bone structure. otherwise how else can i debloat or is it over for me?
Ofc its not over bro u have atleast HTN potential. Debloating is to lose the chubby cheeks. And you do that by eating less salt, drink atleast 3L-4L of water, stop eating carbs completely, do cardio, dont eat sugar and alcohol, eat a lot of foods with potassium, and you should also have a 10-12% bodyfat.

• +1
Ofc its not over bro u have atleast HTN potential. Debloating is to lose the chubby cheeks. And you do that by eating less salt, drink atleast 3L-4L of water, stop eating carbs completely, do cardio, dont eat sugar and alcohol, eat a lot of foods with potassium, and you should also have a 10-12% bodyfat.
i got down to like 14% a couple months ago but i didnt notice any difference. Im at 16% rn and eating like shit. Do you think i will lose the fat and have hollow cheeks at 10%?

high gonial angle, brutal philtrum not sure if there’s a viable fix for it

• +1
Reactions: med
i got down to like 14% a couple months ago but i didnt notice any difference. Im at 16% rn and eating like shit. Do you think i will lose the fat and have hollow cheeks at 10%?
Bro the most important thing is diet as i said. Dont eat any carbs, lower ur salt intake, eat foods with potassium, drink 4L water, dont eat sugar, and do cardio and be lower than 15% bodyfat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fart98 and moggathon
Ltn. Down grown, gay hair, bad skin , asymmetrical jaw, narrow clavicles.

fuck does down grown mean also you need to get off this fucking site 15k posts jesus christ

fuck does down grown mean also you need to get off this fucking site 15k posts jesus christ
down grown means your jaw has grown downwards

So 15k posts isn’t a lot

He can fix hair and bad skin and he is bloated so maybe he can go to HTN.

He can fix hair and bad skin and he is bloated so maybe he can go to HTN.
He’s down grown with shit bones. No way in hell will he get to htn you Terra greycel

• +1
Semen retention

Also he can hide the assymmetrical jaw with a nice beard so I think he can go HTN

He’s down grown with shit bones. No way in hell will he get to htn you Terra greycel
Maybe I am 🤷‍♂️but I can see improvement on his face so I believe he can get there.

• +1
  • +1
on tretinoin for 3 months already its taking fucking ages also whats wrong with these pictures? bad lighting?
Just shit angles and you can’t really tell anything

take furosemide too see whether u have good bones and if so do everything u can to debloat the fuck out of ur face

you're a normie. acne and long philtrum bring down your overall rating.

you would be chad without acne

you're a normie. acne and long philtrum bring down your overall rating.
BRO ITS SO ANNOYING MY LONG ASS PHILTRUM and my acne wont fuck off even on double dose of tretinoin