What exactly is low inhibition?

gotoa10humanbeing

gotoa10humanbeing

Goals: Aesthetic Phenom, Accomplished JB Slayer
Can someone explain this to me?

not giving a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Not being in your head and worrying about what people think of you, but just do and say what comes to your mind.

Low inhib = small amygdala

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Traxanas, Zeta ascended and 3 others
you know when you get great ideas that you don't do because you're afraid of the consequences?

being low inhib is ignoring them and doing it anyway

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
not being insecure

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ruby
make strong eye contact, no social anxiety, not giving a fuck what others think about you. it doesn't necessarily mean being a retard who goes around making a fool of himself

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, HighIQcel, Norwooder and 1 other person
Not Overthinking and shit, which I do all the time.

Not being in your head and worrying about what people think of you, but just do and say what comes to your mind.

Low inhib = small amygdala
I was like that as a kid

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 685
Mostly often high inhib people with sucky social skills. Find that someone makes a fool of himself/herself. And get butthurt about it.
Whereas low inhib people with good social skills. Find it fun and have a great time with someone that makes a fool of himself/herself.

it doesn't necessarily mean being a retard who goes around making a fool of himself
This sentence sound high inhib.
Because some of the funniest and best things to do, has the risk of making a fool of yourself. All dependant on the reaction people, and how it goes down.

Worrying about: "do i make a fool of myself"; results in high inhib. That's exactly what makessomeone high inhib.
Whereas low inhib is: "I like to do this, lets do this" (the question of making a fool of oneself doesn't even come into play.

Probably, you try to say. That low inhib people doesn't mean that people have no sense of social awareness. And that is true. Low inhib people, can have great social skills. Actually, likely they even have better soical skills.

It's nearly always high inhib men and women, with sucky social skills. That don't vibe with low inhib social savy people. Because the high inhib akwards people get all butthurt and serious and nervous and so on. While, at the mean time the low inhib social savy people, have a great time fun and banter and bullshitting time with other low inhib social savy people.

As an odd example. Everyone is having a great time, with this comedy guy making a fool of himself. Even mr. ponytail (likely low inhib dude) joins in on it. Everyone low inhib-ish is having a great time, smilling, laughing, etc.. If anyone were to get butthurt, it would be an high inhib aspie, aka fun killers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Mostly often high inhib people with sucky social skills. Find that someone makes a fool of himself/herself. And get butthurt about it.
Whereas low inhib people with good social skills. Find it fun and have a great time with someone that makes a fool of himself/herself.

Because some of the funniest and best things to do, has the risk of making a fool of yourself. All dependant on the reaction people, and how it goes down.

Worrying about: "do i make a fool of myself"; results in high inhib. That's exactly what makessomeone high inhib.
Whereas low inhib is: "I like to do this, lets do this" (the question of making a fool of oneself doesn't even come into play.

Probably, you try to say. That low inhib people doesn't mean that people have no sense of social awareness. And that is true. Low inhib people, can have great social skills. Actually, likely they even have better soical skills.

It's nearly always high inhib men and women, with sucky social skills. That don't vibe with low inhib social savy people. Because the high inhib akwards people get all butthurt and serious and nervous and so on. While, at the mean time the low inhib social savy people, have a great time fun and banter and bullshitting time with other low inhib social savy people.

highest inhib post ive never read in my life

there's a difference between being self confident in yourself and not caring about what others think and being an impulsive clown. what i originally meant was not making a fool out of yourself aka jestermaxxing.

As an odd example. Everyone is having a great time, with this comedy guy making a fool of himself. Even mr. ponytail (likely low inhib dude) joins in on it. Everyone low inhib-ish is having a great time, smilling, laughing, etc.. If anyone were to get butthurt, it would be an high inhib aspie, aka fun killers.

there's a difference between being self confident in yourself and not caring about what others think and being an impulsive clown. what i originally meant was not making a fool out of yourself aka jestermaxxing.

readnt

make strong eye contact, no social anxiety, not giving a fuck what others think about you. it doesn't necessarily mean being a retard who goes around making a fool of himself
Me before reflecting how others perceive me and what I look like.

living on your instincts and not worrying about social consequences or over-thinking. A lack of anxiety, really

i am what i think that you think that i am

what i originally meant was not making a fool out of yourself aka jestermaxxing.
LOL. I had to lookup the meaning of Jestermaxxing and Jester.
And as I understand it. It means; trying to clown your way into a woman her pants with all these things like semi-psychological trickery, and so on.
I totally agree. The only good/great sex; is with women that wihin 10 seconds know they like the idea of having sex with you. All, the rest imo leads to the risk of getting accused of being a #metoo dude and rape allegations and that type of stuff.

there's a difference between being self confident in yourself and not caring about what others think
and being an impulsive clown.
Not trying to be difficult here. But this doesn't make much sense to me. being impulsive, is imo self confident and not caring what others think. being clown, can be normal of one is in a funny mood and ofcourse can be acting if one thinks one can clown oneself into a woman her pants or one thinks one has has to be an entertainent monkey to get women interested. That is common pick up guys their idea. And that is largly not correct I think, because one will be waisting time entertaining women that are not sexually into you. Whil sex happens, when she finds you hot enough beasically, and the cirtumstances are there.

If you look at the MBTI personality typing system, it is people with ES__ types

Extracerted sensors.
Tommy Lee is good example, most athletes (Lebron, Shaq) are ES as well.

Low inhib is important. Guys dont think, they just do.

My 5'6 brown uncle is ESTJ and he's been pulling good looking girls for 30 years in an Anglo country.

He can be at the bar and there can be people laughing at him, h'ell find the one decent girl there that doesn't mind him, dance with her and make out with her.
Extroverted* sensors

Extroverted* sensors
I can confrim. I read studies on extraversion and sex/relationships.
Pretty consistently, it showed in these studies that extraverted people:
* had more sexual partners
* cheated more

I can confrim. I read studies on extraversion and sex/relationships.
Pretty consistently, it showed in these studies that extraverted people:
* had more sexual partners
* cheated more

Sensors have a lot more sex too.

The guys I knew who are sensors (not even high smv) are always telling me when they have girlfriends 'man we fucked like 8 times this week' 'we fucked for 4 hours' etc.

I think intuitives- even the ones who get girls- think about sex alot but do the act alot less. The physical element of the act is underwhelming compared to the build up/fantasizing.

just stop being a secondguessing bitch

stop trying to make everything you said better or correct shit u say

just fucking niggerlolxd/$mahsgwishajizh82)3?:&-62?:7

irl