What facial bloat does to your face (Paul Saladino diet IS MOGGER)

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
Screenshot 2023 07 11 21 54 35 782 comwhatsapp
Screenshot 2023 07 11 21 54 57 269 comwhatsapp

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Based Paulcel
Still a sfs tho

nice work. is it just from low carb?

did you lose weight between the two pictures?

nice work. is it just from low carb?
Paul Saladino so basically shit ton of beef liver and fruit and eggs. i THREW OUT Gluten (all sorts of starch bread shit) , Refined sugar and most importantly seed oils (they fuck up your mitochondria and your metabolism is fucked so you dont lose weight when you eat seed oils that why calorie in calorie out is a braindead approach to dieting)

my regular day of eating would be half a kilo of beef liver + 2 bananas and 1.5-2 (be intuitive with this shit you literaly cant overeat and you need electrolites and water because beer liver can fuck up kidneys if lack of water) liter of lemon juice water + salt + magnesium (charges you up and you have energy for the day) , then i would eat 100g of burgers with some eggs and oranges + mangos and shit and at the night some white cheese and fruit )

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 52566
did you lose weight between the two pictures?
Right one is fat at 73.5 kg left one is lean at 70.5 kg and not water in face + better collagen from diet and shaved

Looks the same in both

yea i’m 195 lbs rn and i don’t even deserve womens like i couldn’t have sex rn i wouldn’t feel i deserve it

>70 kg

Are you a manlet?

You mogg me to the battle of Kosovo and back
When i took that photo i was on trip with my class and no one ever talked to me so 🤢

When i took that photo i was on trip with my class and no one ever talked to me so 🤢
Fuark bro you have body dysmorphia you look good

• Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler
Maybe like a 10% difference due to being shaved + lightning, you look good tho

Nah just kiddin pretty big difference

Paul Saladino so basically shit ton of beef liver and fruit and eggs. i THREW OUT Gluten (all sorts of starch bread shit) , Refined sugar and most importantly seed oils (they fuck up your mitochondria and your metabolism is fucked so you dont lose weight when you eat seed oils that why calorie in calorie out is a braindead approach to dieting)

my regular day of eating would be half a kilo of beef liver + 2 bananas and 1.5-2 (be intuitive with this shit you literaly cant overeat and you need electrolites and water because beer liver can fuck up kidneys if lack of water) liter of lemon juice water + salt + magnesium (charges you up and you have energy for the day) , then i would eat 100g of burgers with some eggs and oranges + mangos and shit and at the night some white cheese and fruit )
Do this but dont cook the meat