What genes are better, mom or dads?

muh

muh

6’2, brunette, a17
i mostly only inherited my mother’s genetics

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
My dad is a subhuman looks wise
my dad is ltn but he used to be strong htn, aging and hard labour cooked him.. i’ve been trying to help him looksmax, told him to get jaw implants and lower eyelid retraction, and jewcare.. hes also bald intentionally he can still grow hair

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vex, Kristin, N8verBegan and 4 others
i inhereted the worst genes from both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and muh
my dad is ltn but he used to be strong htn, aging and hard labour cooked him.. i’ve been trying to help him looksmax, told him to get jaw implants and lower eyelid retraction, and jewcare.. hes also bald intentionally he can still grow hair
Sounds futile . My dad is a subhuman manlet southern Chinese, but he got rich and bagged my mom who’s a slite hapa so I can’t blame him.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and barettrealrx
Both are important but if i had to pick its mom.

Youre living in that tummy for 9 months man if shes a mogger or subhuman…that shit matters yo

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, likenesss, datboijj and 2 others
A good looking mother will save a subhuman’s bloodline

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and axsen
mom's side, but it's actually all about luck.

Aa7705e0fa5913b66def4e688080138d

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, shalomnigga, caiolindo and 1 other person
i mostly only inherited my mother’s genetics
Neither tbh
Almost all psl gods have subhuman parents literally all of them
Looks are just dumb luck
My dad mogs hard but married my sub mum and ruined his bloodline ( I still love her regardless )
It was pretty obv he got chad treatment from normies but still ended up marrying my mum
My sibling mogs me hard too I got genetically but fucked by inheriting my mum genes and not a single one good thing from my dad

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, shalomnigga and datboijj
My mom is taller than my dad
My mom is better looking than my dad

Only thing I got from my dad is Norwood

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Sounds futile . My dad is a subhuman manlet southern Chinese, but he got rich and bagged my mom who’s a slite hapa so I can’t blame him.
bro how are you taking about your dad

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Genetic traits are random and hence you can't predict what traits you might inherit

• +1
Reactions: axsen
Genetic traits are random and hence you can't predict what traits you might inherit
Traits like height are predictable and safe bet to say tall parents = tall kids

• +1
Reactions: user123456
50:50 of both.

my sister inherited all the negative traits, I just got the autism.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
I got the best of both but some how got autism jfl

I was born with mostly my mothers features (lips, nose, hair genetics, skull size, browridge, her big quads and calves and wide clavicles) but as I grew I got my dads jaw chin and zygos.

whats a hapa

i got my dads height but my moms facial features except my nose, my nose is small unlike my other family's having medium to big noses.. i think i got weird genetic mutation making my nose small

My mom is a light skin( almost white) eye area fogger with perfect ratios. And then there’s my 5’3 dark subhuman dad who decides to rape my genetics

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
I have seen small height parents with tall kids. The vice versa is possible too. There are high chances that tall parents make high kids but you can't be 100 percent sure

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
I have seen small height parents with tall kids. The vice versa is possible too. There are high chances that tall parents make high kids but you can't be 100 percent sure
But it is much less random than face, you could have parents with great faces like brad pit and angelina jolie but look at their kids who look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
my mom is 6’0 my dad is 5’3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and h111
My father looks deformed facewise no offense on the other hand my mom looks like a Queen i mostly inherited mostly her facial features except i have a medium sized straight nose