What hairstyles do yall recommend

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I just got a buzzcut and I plan on growing my hair this year and trying new styles. I used to have a mullet and a Mohawk last year which looked good but got old eventually, plus everyone has a mullet nowadays and I looked like peso pluma. I impulsively buzzed my head which surprisingly didn’t look that bad, but I want to try something new now.

Context: I have very VERY straight hair. I’m Mediterranean white + russian. So picture a very hairy 18 y/o Italian with some slavic traits. That’s me.

My problem is that I can’t get a perm, nor I can have long hair cause I end up having bangs. If I wear wax or gel, it looks to flamboyant/gay. And I don’t have the looks/vibe to pull off that style, like curtains/side part and that shit. It looks goofy on me.

What styles could work? Ideally with low mantainance. I’m probably gonna get dreads or sum shit.

brb using my imagination bcuz no pics
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
im so funny

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons
post a pic nigga

I just got a buzzcut and I plan on growing my hair this year and trying new styles. I used to have a mullet and a Mohawk last year which looked good but got old eventually, plus everyone has a mullet nowadays and I looked like peso pluma. I impulsively buzzed my head which surprisingly didn’t look that bad, but I want to try something new now.

Context: I have very VERY straight hair. I’m Mediterranean white + russian. So picture a very hairy 18 y/o Italian with some slavic traits. That’s me.

My problem is that I can’t get a perm, nor I can have long hair cause I end up having bangs. If I wear wax or gel, it looks to flamboyant/gay. And I don’t have the looks/vibe to pull off that style, like curtains/side part and that shit. It looks goofy on me.

What styles could work? Ideally with low mantainance. I’m probably gonna get dreads or sum shit.
perm that shit as tight as your pubes and get a boosie fade

This haircut will make you a model

brb using my imagination bcuz no pics
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
im so funny
post a pic nigga
I think “face shape” is cope for hairstyles. I think it’s more about the vibe you give off based on your overall face, including eye area, and also personality and style.

Like a feminine Asian would look better off with curtains, but if you’re black and have a more masculine appeal, dreads would be better

Last edited:
perm that shit as tight as your pubes and get a boosie fade
when I permed my hair back in 2021 — I did it twice. It didn’t last a week. Like it quickly came to my extremely straight form. The only solution was unironically a buzzcut but now I look like fucking khabib like my friends even call me that. Fortunately I’m NW0 with good hairline and no hair loss so far, but I look like a refugee.

I think “face shape” is cope for hairstyles. I think it’s more about the vibe you give off based on your overall face, including eye area, and also personality and style.

Like a feminine Asian would look better off with curtains, but if you’re black and have a more masculine appeal, dreads would be better

take off the hat nigga

post a pic nigga

• WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
Depends on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza