What happened to @HernanDrago?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Did this lil fag perma ban himself from the forum?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and bishōnenmaxxer
@TRUE_CEL @0hMan @NumbThePain

@HernanDrago

Yeah, ban requested

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EnglandBadman, vampyre and DildoFaggins
indefinitely?
There are no true "indefinite" self-bans on this forum, because you can always ask to get unbanned, but he didn't specify when he wanted to get unbanned/ask for a temp ban if that's what you're asking.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and DildoFaggins
There are no true "indefinite" self-bans on this forum, because you can always ask to get unbanned, but he didn't specify when he wanted to get unbanned/ask for a temp ban if that's what you're asking.
could u ban me till July 2024 and ignore if i make any request, im cool with it, deny me with no excuse till then

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, EnglandBadman, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
could u ban me till July 2024 and ignore if i make any request, im cool with it, deny me with no excuse till then
Why? And I don't think I'd have the willpower or heart to continue rejecting you, or even ability to do it JFL.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Why? And I don't think I'd have the willpower or heart to continue rejecting you, or even ability to do it JFL.
i have to change my life now, no matter what that takes. pain, desperate measures are necessary at times

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
In what way?
cut out all distractions, unnecessary junk of day for priority tasks that reap future reward. maximum efficiency, in few months acclimate to new baseline

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint