What have you done to looksmax so far?

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
Here is mine:

finasteride + minoxidil + microneedling for hair, saved horrible norwooding situation

Retin A + microneedling for fixing acne and increasing collagen

Lean bulk on 4k calories (all clean food), training 5+ days per week

melanotan 2 for nice glowing tan

philips one blade pro for a good shave, fixed red ingrown hairs and bumps on my neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Entschuldigung and Lux

Letrozole, HGH, extensive skincare + workout routine, posture, mastic gum, mewing, facial exercises, & skin whitening. My diets been kinda on & off though.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
Leanmaxxing (Gym) + skincare maxxing to clear acne and what not + tan + hairmaxxing ( hair care + minoxidil )

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Truecel14 and NorwoodMilitant
Letrozole, HGH, extensive skincare + workout routine, posture, mastic gum, mewing, facial exercises, & skin whitening. My diets been kinda on & off though.
How’s the HGH been? How old are you?

Why are so many people here using hair drugs considering how minefield-like they are? One bad reaction could nuke your looks almost forever.

And in my case, leanmaxxing, mewing to better default posture and botox masseter reduction. The leanmaxxing part was more like metabolismmaxxing over a long period of time.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
will start skincare max next week

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
what Dermaroller do u use bro ?

Lean maxxing, chewing, mewing, posture, skin care, will start using ice for my eyes tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, TheCowFucker and NorwoodMilitant
acne scar subcision
laser eye surgery
rhinoplasty

still need chinwing and hair transplant then i'll basically be done

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and NorwoodMilitant
Taking a shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and CursedOne
Post/Rep ratio maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Head transplant

Fashionmaxxing, skincare + foundation, darker eyebrows, various hairstyles, chewing, mewing, posture, fasting, lifts, growing one centimeter in 2020 (thank fuck)

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I've been johnning

Fashionmaxxing, skincare and the most important: gymmaxing

collgaen supplements, k2, glucsamine and condoronin with msm, and bonesmashing so basically nothing

How’s the HGH been? How old are you?
I'm 17 rn. Started taking it @ 15 but my bone age was already 17 on the x-ray. Doctors wouldn't prescribe it since I was 5'6 (within the normal range:rolleyes:). Had to get the stuff online. Grew 2 inches even though the endocrinologist said I would grow 1 cm max.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14 and NorwoodMilitant
Retin-A 0.1% every day, 1500mg of vitamin c every day, red light therapy every other day and microneedling 1.5mm once a week for collagenmaxxing. I’ve cleaned up my diet as well. That’s pretty much all I’ve done

• +1
  • Love it
finasteride + growing my hair instead of buzzing it + gym + moisturizer (hoping to introduce a better collagen preserving regimen to my daily routine, still doing research on what is optimal)

surgery seems too drastic but if I ever get a surgery it will be for a bigger dick tbh ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and Entschuldigung
Why are so many people here using hair drugs considering how minefield-like they are? One bad reaction could nuke your looks almost forever.

And in my case, leanmaxxing, mewing to better default posture and botox masseter reduction. The leanmaxxing part was more like metabolismmaxxing over a long period of time.
finasteride was worth the risk for me, was thinning hard at the crown (no recession at hairline though) and it put me into an extremely depressive state, now my hair is basically back so I don't have the albatross of the norwood reaper hanging around my neck

• +1
  • Love it
finasteride + growing my hair instead of buzzing it + gym + moisturizer (hoping to introduce a better collagen preserving regimen to my daily routine, still doing research on what is optimal)

surgery seems too drastic but if I ever get a surgery it will be for a bigger dick tbh ngl
I'll surgerymax tbh but i don't have money anytimesoon
Jaw surgery is a must for me tbh
If i become a hard psl retard i'll LL because life under 6ft is not a life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, NorwoodMilitant and sytyl
Gym/working out (Just doing calisthenics and cardio at home rn tbh due to coronavirus), leanmaxxing (currently 12ish percent, gonna cut a bit to 10 or so), posturemaxxing (do yoga every day and hang from a bar for a few minutes every day, take glucosamine sulfate), skincare (sunscreen every day multiple times a day, vit c serum, moisturiser, getting tretinoin soon), castor oil on eyelashes and eyebrows, diet extremely clean (no processed foods, no dairy as it tends to break me out), sleep minimum 8 hours a day

My plans: Red light therapy (will get a joov when I get some money), will start fin soon just have to get a prescription (luckily I'm not balding yet but want to prevent it), dermarolling at a dermatologist and general acne scar treatment

Last edited: