What I hate incels do the most

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
Cope with something like muh dark triad or white skin or upturned nose or something like that: basically taking a chad and magnifying some singular feature almost irreverent to his aesthetics and claiming you have the same feature as him therefore you’re some mogger. Imo the only features that can give you bragging rights if you haven’t posted your face is

Height( most lie)
Tall skull( most delusional)
Compact midface ( most lie )
Low set positive eyebrows
High set wide zygos that pop ( most lie or deluded)

I hate esp when sub 5 pajeets do this, they’ll say they have hunter eyes and lightskin Hrithik Roshan meanwhile irl they look rot maxed rajesh who hadn’t left his hut in a while

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and kyrre
I never judge sub 5s , I make fun of even chadpreets but these retards I will shoot them if I get the chance

@Pei agree?

Every facial feature matters though
Tall skull high cheekbones v jaw and compact midface most imp. Check any psl god they have this ( cruise is not a psl god )

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
:feelsohh: and you know what i hate incel do the most?changing their avi every 6hours and trying blackgymmax’s anti black strategy on fellow curries to rep farm.

Btw u cool man u good, aint talking bout you :feelsokman: just dese brahmin incels :feelsbaton:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Tall skull( most delusional)
Compact midface ( most lie )
Low set positive eyebrows
High set wide zygos that pop ( most lie or deluded)
i will have this after growing eyebrow and leanmax right ?

What’s wrong w your eyebrows
why u didnt reply 😕 i thought i had midset eyebrows like chico when i use faceapp they lengthen them and make them more longer also do i have barret type of skull sometimes i look like i have sfs

i have mid set eyebrows right
Your eyebrows are fine u have cat eyes , they balance it maybe get them darker and thicker if u want more intimidation

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Agreed bro

Most random ass greycel will appear and list 6'2 ffs

• JFL
I am and indian mogger 6 9 with hunter eyes and 12 pack abs 42 inch bacromial width and gigachad jawline witb meso skull.:chad: i have lefort 2 of RR i have 15x10 bbc and i am giga jbmaxxed and my growth is not like a dog but a horse

• JFL