Reactions: rubberduck, Arditi, piec and 2 others
Magick

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher
Am I tripping or does this guy not even look that bad

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 52905
you need reincarnation nigga

you can easily pull a landwhale, you just need to understand how they work.
They are very insecure and wil be like an abused dog. they dont expect love at all so when an attractive man is nice to them they will bite and be anrgy at u because they think you are messing with them.
since ur ugly u wont have to go through the insults and jokes and eye rolls from the landwhale.

So just be yourself, be nice to her, give her compliments, and take her out to eat. after a few days of befriending the beast you can now dive into the orge. however i do not see why you would want to fuck a whale ur weird for that homie

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Nice haircut badg

Staring at the camera with eyes wide open with the camera bring above him
i mean his forehead region, it’s too wide and kind of round, also his hair looks shit

you can easily pull a landwhale, you just need to understand how they work.
They are very insecure and wil be like an abused dog. they dont expect love at all so when an attractive man is nice to them they will bite and be anrgy at u because they think you are messing with them.
since ur ugly u wont have to go through the insults and jokes and eye rolls from the landwhale.

So just be yourself, be nice to her, give her compliments, and take her out to eat. after a few days of befriending the beast you can now dive into the orge. however i do not see why you would want to fuck a whale ur weird for that homie
Im ugly?