Deleted member 3041

Kraken
already mtn

Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and actualunderstander
badg96 you are a god of this forum

You look better then yesterday. Yesterday you was HTN but something changed.
Why you think I changed? What you see of diferrent?

How tall are you? You're already normie in looks. Best you can do is gymmax more and either betabux or geomax.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, lilxder2 and Deleted member 17735
Your so fucking sexy :fire:

Why you think I changed? What you see of diferrent?
Your face looks more defined but I would say low chadlite you had to gymmaxx to become true chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
It's not possible ascend to chadlite?
No, not if you're anything below 6'0. But you would do incredibly well in countries like Japan which have more attractive women seeing as long as you're capable of making the required income to get there and learning a new language. If you were incel or low tier normies you could only geomax to the Philippines where girls wouldn't even desire you for anything outside of money. Consider yourself lucky.

No, not if you're anything below 6'0. But you would do incredibly well in countries like Japan which have more attractive women seeing as long as you're capable of making the required income to get there and learning a new language. If you were incel or low tier normies you could only geomax to the Philippines where girls wouldn't even desire you for anything outside of money. Consider yourself lucky.
I have 6'0. What surgerys i need?

Have you gotten attention from girls in the past and how old are you?
Yes I have some sucess in tinder but they stop talking with me after a time. 26 years old

Yes I have some sucess in tinder but they stop talking with me after a time. 26 years old
They are intimidated by how good looking you are and fell not worthy of talking to you

• +1
Reactions: Aero
They are intimidated by how good looking you are and fell not worthy of talking to you
I think this is cope. Gl looking guys have always girks

You're already htn. Haven't you asked this like 20 times?

School threat

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron