What I want from life

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
What I want from life:

- Own my home outright , somewhere peaceful

- nice food on my table

- gf, dogs , kids

- not be part of the proleriat lower class, im not happy selling my labour to a superior who takes 50% of my wages , not having freedom, can be fired etc..
i want to be part of the bourgeoise class. own means of production, others sell their labour to me, have freedom etc.. i dont even necessarily want to be rich. just having that freedom, and not being exploited by my boss, will complete my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I got to do everything I can to try and escape that shit. It's bullshit how bosses take most of the money and credit while not actually working for it. At my job we have to get a certain amount of money for some stupid ass charity and what do the workers get? A fucking cheap ass tshirt meanwhile the general manager gets a fucking 500$ gift card and the sad pathetic part is some of my wagecucked coworkers are losing their shit over these cheap tshirts that will probably fade away after being washed 2-3 times.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Stop spamming this forum nigga

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado
Unobtainable for 99% of Gen Z unless inherited wealth or unacceptably late in life. Lower your expectations tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Just enough to meet my needs and not wageslaving

I was neet for some time and was a great time, I would spend the weekdays working out and going on long bike rides exploring trails,abandoned houses, woods, beaches and would camp overnight sometimes, weekend would stay with family and hang out with friends, no schedules, no rules, no sunday scaries

free time mogs money

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Unobtainable for 99% of Gen Z unless inherited wealth or unacceptably late in life. Lower your expectations tbh.
actually i plan to own property in third world. i think thats the only way of achieving it within 10 years or so instead of paying a mortage for the rest ofur life

and becoming bourgeouse is possible im pretty sure. regardless of inherited wealth.

ill have a rental property(easy), and businessmaxxing(very hard but still possible if i keep at it)

actually i plan to own property in third world. i think thats the only way of achieving it within 10 years or so instead of paying a mortage for the rest ofur life

and becoming bourgeouse is possible im pretty sure. regardless of inherited wealth.

ill have a rental property(easy), and businessmaxxing(very hard but still possible if i keep at it)
bro 3rd world is dangerous as fuck it has highest crime rate ever recorded

bro 3rd world is dangerous as fuck it has highest crime rate ever recorded
south east asia third world is quite safe. asians are nice

but your white genes?????
im a subhuman white so i should be cast to inferior races to keep the white genetic pool good

I want something to do
Someone to love
Something to hope for

I want to enter jannah

I want to conquer earth

Just enough to meet my needs and not wageslaving

I was neet for some time and was a great time, I would spend the weekdays working out and going on long bike rides exploring trails,abandoned houses, woods, beaches and would camp overnight sometimes, weekend would stay with family and hang out with friends, no schedules, no rules, no sunday scaries

free time mogs money
i love you man
followed for this beautiful post ....thats how it is...beautiful :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859