What if Jordan Barrett pretend to be a women put wig dress makeup lipstick voice fake boosmannerisms body language everything and tells man wanna fuck

Pei

Pei

Kraken
And they pull off his pants and they see he has a big dick will they just leave or would they beat him up before
IMG 1343

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmac, MaestheticMaso, Bajio and 4 others
@LeonidasGui

@heightmaxxing

@Zenis

@mirrormogger

@the_nextDavidLaid

@Imretarded?

@BrahminBoss

@Dicklet3incher

@Vermilioncore

@vermillioncorefan

@lemonnz

@Mister Fuwy

@NoseProphecy

And they pull off his pants and they see he has a big dick will they just leave or would they beat him up before View attachment 2896427
made me laugh in real life thank you so much and regarding ur question everyone knows what a real man looks like.

IM LAUGHING OUT LOUD THIS HAS TO BE SATIRE BSHDSHUDHUSHUSDHUSDHUSDHUS

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:v

• JFL
Reactions: 1pacfan and nathan
@LeonidasGui would u get convinced because of Barrett beauty actually women

I really wanna find out what Pei looks like. What a sorry excuse of a faggot. Ffs I wanna beat his head into the concrete with a wrench

I really wanna find out what Pei looks like. What a sorry excuse of a faggot. Ffs I wanna beat his head into the concrete with a wrench
Ignored for death threats

Have u seen ur post history? Ur in love with butholes faggot ignored

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger
That's high T retard

Not murdering just beating some sense into your dumbass
Wdym hitting someone in the head with a heavy metal object could result in death

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
do u think golem is blackpilled?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and n9wiff
And they pull off his pants and they see he has a big dick will they just leave or would they beat him up before View attachment 2896427
I don't think barret can convince people he's a chick for long. Especially since he has a masculine frame

cant believe gollum had the power to do anything cuz of ring, but he decided to stay an ugly manlet rotting in the basement with 0 bitches
id choose to fuck 5 white stacies right there

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Screenshot 1022

My honest reaction

Why didn't you Tag me :rage::rage:

Why didn't you Tag me :rage::rage:
I’ll add you then chill you just necer responded to my posts before but you join recently

• Love it
Reactions: Bajio
Btw If he manage hide his dick i don't he will have any problem

Btw If he manage hide his dick i don't he will have any problem
Passing off as a women? If that happened would they be pissed?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bajio
Kys disgusting degenerate