What if women selection is not for good genes, but is to challenge men intelligence?

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
I was thinking about this and something came into my mind: what if women create barriers for men (either Looks barrier, Money or Status barrier) to challenge men? I explain myself better, maybe could be cope, i don't know i just wanna share.
Women basically have those inbuilt standards because they want men to compete over them and use all their resources to mog each other. Women want muscles? Frail weak men invent steroids to mog men who have muscles naturally. Women want a man with a good jaw? A man with a weak jaw invents the bimax and fixes it. Women want tall men? Men invent LL. So wanting beauty could not be because of genetics, but because they want men to endlessy compete against each other. Every time we solve a problem they come out with a new one. You invent steroids? They suddenly care only about eyes. You invent eye surgeries? They suddenly care about nose, and so on. As I said could be cope but it could give a different perspective.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Madhate, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
JFL

• +1
Reactions: doncel
FB IMG 1612618215408

Everything matters

that u should become a mogger, ofc height and looks matter the most jfl u just gotta have it all perfect
But you are perfect GigaChad Julian

I was thinking about this and something came into my mind: what if women create barriers for men (either Looks barrier, Money or Status barrier) to challenge men? I explain myself better, maybe could be cope, i don't know i just wanna share.
Women basically have those inbuilt standards because they want men to compete over them and use all their resources to mog each other. Women want muscles? Frail weak men invent steroids to mog men who have muscles naturally. Women want a man with a good jaw? A man with a weak jaw invents the bimax and fixes it. Women want tall men? Men invent LL. So wanting beauty could not be because of genetics, but because they want men to endlessy compete against each other. Every time we solve a problem they come out with a new one. You invent steroids? They suddenly care only about eyes. You invent eye surgeries? They suddenly care about nose, and so on. As I said could be cope but it could give a different perspective.
Nah this bs tbh.Women want a mating partner with a good frame and good ammount of muscles for healthy and robust offspring with higher chances of survival and mating as well.Injecting roids and getting bimaxes is pretty much finessing the primal natural human selection because those "genes" will not be passed onto the kids

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IdiAmin
Nah this bs tbh.Women want a mating partner with a good frame and good ammount of muscles for healthy and robust offspring with higher chances of survival and mating as well.Injecting roids and getting bimaxes is pretty much finessing the primal natural human selection
But the fact that women have this strict parameters is what pushed our intelligence so far.

But the fact that women have this strict parameters is what pushed our intelligence so far.
Yes.But the ruthless nature was to let the weak ones die and only mate with the best genetic partner.But the evolution came in and through increasing intelligence it has pushed the ones with inferior genes to kind of cheat the system.This was never the goal just evolution saying fuck you to natural selection

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Yes.But the ruthless nature was to let the weak ones die and only mate with the best genetic partner.But the evolution came in and through increasing intelligence it has pushed the ones with inferior genes to kind of cheat the system.This was never the goal just evolution saying fuck you to natural selection
If nature didn't want the intelligent to reproduce, nature wouldn't let then reproduce. There is no cheating the system in nature, its survival of the fittest.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, getra, chadison and 2 others
Bro how does women wanting certain traits push our intelligence? Only in the past 50 years has cosmetic surgery taken off

I therefore think all of these creations are kind of a byproduct of more inferior genes, a byproduct never intended to be there but very well adapted to the evolution

In the animal kingdom animals compete with each other to find mating partners. Society is just a reflection of that but for humans obviously.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
If nature didn't want the intelligent to reproduce, nature wouldn't let then reproduce. There is no cheating the system in nature, its survival of the fittest.
Yes.And getting a bimax is kind of cheating since you are not really fit, just decieve by appearance.Every facial assymetry and recession correlates with some underlying slight defects

Bro how does women wanting certain traits push our intelligence? Only in the past 50 years has cosmetic surgery taken off
Because women wanting alphas tall strong men for example led smaller men to invent weapons to kill those men since they couldn't compete.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
In the animal kingdom animals compete with each other to find mating partners. Society is just a reflection of that but for humans obviously.
I agree with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Because women wanting alphas tall strong men for example led smaller men to invent weapons to kill those men since they couldn't compete.
JFL no weapons were invented for convience to kill your enemy faster and to have the advantage.

Sexual selection is opposite to natural selection. Just like in peacocks. Colorful peacocks are selected by females, but it decreases their chances. It would be much more adaptive if male peacocks had camouflage.

It worked well for centuries, but now one side of the equation has been removed. Women's hypergamy is not balanced. That's why it works against them.

But don't worry. The society will soon collapse, antifa will burn everything, niggers will roam the streets and it will be strength and intelligence again that decides who fucks prime foids, not pretty eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
JFL no weapons were invented for convience to kill your enemy faster and to have the advantage.
Don't you think some angry manlet saw some brute Chad banging all the women and said to himself "i wanna fuck those hoes too" and came out with a spear and killed the primitive Chad? Seems legit to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and owlofathena
Sexual selection is opposite to natural selection. Just like in peacocks. Colorful peacocks are selected by females, but it decreases their chances. It would be much more adaptive if male peacocks had camouflage.

It worked well for centuries, but now one side of the equation has been removed. Women's hypergamy is not balanced. That's why it works against them.

But don't worry. The society will soon collapse, antifa will burn everything, niggers will roam the streets and it will be strength and intelligence again that decides who fucks prime foids, not pretty eyes.
Exactly. One without the other are just incomplete selections that bring populations do be dysgenic.

Don't you think some angry manlet saw some brute Chad banging all the women and said to himself "i wanna fuck those hoes too" and came out with a spear and killed the primitive Chad? Seems legit to me tbh
Probably but battles would take way longer if we were all fist fighting

I agree with that.
and this is what I mean
Screenshot 20210209 013246 Chrome

due to our progress and financial stability and also the widespread availability of "cheating the system" the world is operating on a "finesse or get finessed" basis.It has always been that way, but due to our environment getting more complex humans are also "more pretentious"

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
No, its men coming up w random shit to get laid.

Women want high status dudes, and what gives you high status changes between different times and cultures.

Their mating system is to just select high status by indicators, Mother Nature presumes those are the most evolutionarily fit characteristics CURRENTLY, therefore rewards them.

If being short was high status, short dudes would swim in pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11326, Deleted member 5048, tyronelite and 2 others
and this is what I mean
View attachment 974585
due to our progress and financial stability and also the widespread availability of "cheating the system" the world is operating on a "finesse or get finessed" basis.It has always been that way, but due to our environment getting more complex humans are also "more pretentious"
Bro, i cheated my genetics since I was born, since i survived a bad illness due to modern medicine, and i was able to fuck girls. You could say that nature didn't want me to reproduce and tried to kill me, but if nature didn't want me to reproduce it would not allow men to discover medicine, or to medicine to be effective on me.

Weapons were intented to fight battles as well as animals man. Imagine the Romans fighting with no weapons
Yeah, so men who killed other men could take their pussy and food. It was always about taking pussy from other men.

Women want high status dudes, and what gives you high status changes between different times and cultures.

Their mating system is to just select high status by indicators, Mother Nature presumes those are the most evolutionarily fit characteristics CURRENTLY, therefore rewards them.

If being short was high status, short dudes would swim in pussy.
This is why I say 25 to 35 is men SMV prime because they usually have all three by this time LMS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
yea i told a girl im going to get bimax, LL, and inject in my ass every day. she got so wet

• JFL
Reactions: getra and tyronelite
Yeah, so men who killed other men could take their pussy and food. It was always about taking pussy from other men.
Not just pussy taking resources.

Women arent selecting for intelligence. They dont care about men competing. The women are competing to get the best guy. They could care less if all undesirable males died tomorrow given they all have chad. Undesirable males just do anything they can to get laid which drives the advancement of society

• +1
Reactions: getra
Bro, i cheated my genetics since I was born, since i survived a bad illness due to modern medicine, and i was able to fuck girls. You could say that nature didn't want me to reproduce and tried to kill me, but if nature didn't want me to reproduce it would not allow men to discover medicine, or to medicine to be effective on me.
ofc this is what would have happened in a primitive scenario and everyone cheats the genetics on a daily basis.Many of us would have been RIP already, and it only is through our modern progress that we are able to keep so many ppl alive.I just wanted to state that I don't think medicine was intended to function in the "mog or be mogged" scenario and that medicine by itself also is kind of a cheating loophole we use to genesmaxx or life expectancy maxx

Women arent selecting for intelligence. They dont care about men competing. The women are competing to get the best guy. They could care less if all undesirable males died tomorrow given they all have chad. Undesirable males just do anything they can to get laid which drives the advancement of society
If you think about it tho they are still selecting for intelligence. By not choosing mediocre men in looks they put them in a situation where they are either very smart and come up with a solution or they die off. If all undesirsble males die tomorrow then the Chads of tomorrow will be undesirable and GigaChads only would be desirable, so Chads should come with solutions.

legit theory
i've seen a few studies that show a link between iq and facial attractiveness

You must also bare in mind that in a "mog or get mogged" primitive scenario women will be less picky due to the harsh conditions and the strong will to not let our human species go extinct

• JFL
Reactions: getra
ofc this is what would have happened in a primitive scenario and everyone cheats the genetics on a daily basis.Many of us would have been RIP already, and it only is through our modern progress that we are able to keep so many ppl alive.I just wanted to state that I don't think medicine was intended to function in the "mog or be mogged" scenario and that medicine by itself also is kind of a cheating loophole we use to genesmaxx or life expectancy maxx
Man, there is no "intended to function" in nature. Try to break gravity, you can't cause nature doesn't allow it. Everything that nature allows means that nature wants that. That's why some mix of animals are infertile, nature makes sure those animals don't even have the slight chance of reproduction.

legit theory
i've seen a few studies that show a link between iq and facial attractiveness
Meeks alone disproves that theory jfl

You must also bare in mind that in a "mog or get mogged" primitive scenario women will be less picky due to the harsh conditions and the strong will to not let our human species go extinct
Yeah, and probably men would be the picky ones just like they are when they have to share resources. Try to book a prostitute and see how picky you become too.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
i recall in the past. reading sutdies.
Which often lead to, a negative correlation between iq and sexual partners.

BUT, I bet for EQ; there would be a somewhat or maybe even alot of postive correlation

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
i recall in the past. reading sutdies.
Which often lead to, a negative correlation between iq and sexual partners.

BUT, I bet for EQ; there would be a somewhat or maybe even alot of postive correlation
What's EQ?