What if you get into a fight while having implants on your face ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If you get midface implants/jaw implants and if someone punches on your face or somehow you fell by your face on the ground would our face literally get disfigured?

And I'm serious tbh not getting into a fight with someone or anyone else even touching my face would be a concern all the time.

And if you have fillers on your face , then good luck getting into a fight. One punch = jaw entirely gone.

@VenatorLuparius @Artemis @VladimirtheGreat

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, VenatorLuparius and christian2710
i’m not sure, you would probably have to ask @5.5psl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fraudmaxer and 5.5psl
apologies, I thought you were blackgymmax first glance at the pfp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Detective and 5.5psl
Thats why you carry a gun/knife

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, AngryShortMale, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 3 others
apologies, I thought you were blackgymmax first glance at the pfp

Yeh I'm bulking

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and christian2710
Just dont fight nigga

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
If you get midface implants/jaw implants and if someone punches on your face or somehow you fell by your face on the ground would our face literally get disfigured?

And I'm serious tbh not getting into a fight with someone or anyone else even touching my face would be a concern all the time.

And if you have fillers on your face , then good luck getting into a fight. One punch = jaw entirely gone.

Just carry this theory

Attachments

• 1693319733546.png
    1693319733546.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Then your face will pop like a balloon

• +1
Brutal. Even if you ascend with the best surgeons you end up botched by a right hook

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, cell0xide and 5.5psl

Thats why you carry pepper spray,brass knuckles,knife or gun...i always have something with me wherever i go

• +1
Reactions: buflek, iam good boy, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Why im never getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and 5.5psl
I've thought this all through.

I'm learning BJJ instead of boxing to avoid getting repeatedly punched in the face. Most street fights end up on the ground.

I also have a gymmaxed body to act as an intimidating factor + I always walk with a blade and pepper spray if I ever have to fend off several individuals.

Always be prepared but don't be stupid and avoid all fights if you can. Nowadays people are vicious, they'll cut your throat or leave you disabled for life over nothing.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, KING REIDYZ, AngryShortMale and 2 others
pull out ur dick and piss on ur opps, instead of being angry theyll get disgusted and run away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and 5.5psl
They are just pieces of solid silicone, if you choose to get them fixed with screws in the bone, they will remain in place, even absorb the impact from a hit to your face...
chin-implant2.jpg
chin-implant-shape-variety-frontal-small.jpg

• +1
Reactions: nitesik and 5.5psl
just be 240lbs and 6'5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5.5psl
dont get into fights and if you do get a gun

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, KING REIDYZ, AngryShortMale and 1 other person

Also a big concern of mine, otherwise I would consider some implants

I love boxing, wrestling and streetfight rather often. Imagine getting solid punch at your bimax screws area. Its over lol

• +1
I've thought this all through.

I'm learning BJJ instead of boxing to avoid getting repeatedly punched in the face. Most street fights end up on the ground.

I also have a gymmaxed body to act as an intimidating factor + I always walk with a blade and pepper spray if I ever have to fend off several individuals.

Always be prepared but don't be stupid and avoid all fights if you can. Nowadays people are vicious, they'll cut your throat or leave you disabled for life over nothing.
So well said