What if your Looksmax posts were collected and published into a book?

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Supreme Overlord of Japsterdam
What if Looksmax users became so popular and renowned that their posts were collected and published into individual books for the general public? Which users books would you buy? How would you feel about your own book being published?

Personally I wouldn't really mind as it's already out of my control and it would be cool to see other people reading about my own thoughts and opinions. It would be great to see @disillusioned 's corpus of work being published as a book, and I would read @MoggerGaston also.

black and white book GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
You would have to go ER on a massive scale, killing hundreds, if not, thousands of people.

I am pretty sure at that point someone will put in the effort to collect all your old posts and publish it as something cohesive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, humanoidsub7, incel194012940 and 2 others
You would have to go ER on a massive scale, killing hundreds, if not, thousands of people.

I am pretty sure at that point someone will put in the effort to collect all your old posts and publish it as something cohesive.
Sure, that's a possibility. I don't think a lot of mass shooter's manifestos even have physical copies, it's just all online. But my OP was kind of referring to the imaginary scenario of Looksmax users becoming mini-celebrities.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Id buy @_MVP_ book

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901, _MVP_, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Nobody would read them

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, _MVP_ and Nick.Harte
i would never pay for my dogshit essays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nick.Harte
Hey, maybe there'd be a small subset of people who'd read your schizo incel ramblings :whistle:

Hina Logic Smile GIF by Funimation
One sentence and they'll close the book, throw it out of the window, and go back jerking to hentai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ReadBooksEveryday and Tabula Rasa
One sentence and they'll close the book, throw it out of the window, and go back jerking to hentai.
Yeah true, don't think they'd have the attention span to read allat xD

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ReadBooksEveryday
it would be 900 pages of face>height and offtopic shitpost

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, humanoidsub7, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
'Lesson 1 Why you are an incel'

'A brief history on curry caste system about Brahmins and Dalits'

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 30679, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Yeah true, don't think they'd have the attention span to read allat xD
For schizo ramblings no, but for 200 stacies onlyfans bios in an hour? ADHD turned off instantly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 9cel, ReadBooksEveryday and Tabula Rasa
What if Looksmax users became so popular and renowned that their posts were collected and published into individual books for the general public? Which users books would you buy? How would you feel about your own book being published?

Personally I wouldn't really mind as it's already out of my control and it would be cool to see other people reading about my own thoughts and opinions. It would be great to see @disillusioned 's corpus of work being published as a book, and I would read @MoggerGaston also.

black and white book GIF
Does this forum even let you see all your past threads? I've never found any such option Closes is searching by user but it doesn't show every thread you've ever made.

Does this forum even let you see all your past threads? I've never found any such option Closes is searching by user but it doesn't show every thread you've ever made.
You can view them from your profile page

Not all of them I think there is a limit on how far back in time you can go.
no it shows all of them, you just have to go to 'view older results' when you reach the end

black and white book GIF
I would buy book of @the BULL @ReadBooksEveryday @Aloha @BrahminBoss @Xangsane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21345
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
  • +1
I can tell you in PM but I don't wanna get banned on th4 forums again
Imma pm you tomorrow. I dont think they can see pm messages and if they could that they are regulated under normal rules unless you post cp or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Imma pm you tomorrow. I dont think they can see pm messages and if they could that they are regulated under normal rules unless you post cp or something like that
I told tons of people in PM they don't mind that they just don't want details out ub public

• Woah

black and white book GIF
It would be a shit book ngl