What Improvements need to be made? PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD

charm3

charm3

Blackpilled at 14
Okay, I'm 14 years and 11 months old, so almost 15 years old, and I'm 5'10" (Dad is 6'4" and Mom is 5'7"). I was wondering what I need to improve on. Also, I want to know if I should wear a beanie. Let me know if it fits my face, and let me provide some context on why I'm wondering. I wear a beanie to school since I always get the worst haircuts, and I have the worst hair type. I've received many compliments from htbs saying I'm cute and 2 who wanted to give me a BJ when wearing a beanie, I guess wearing a beanie gives me a higher appeal. But in my eyes, I look better with my hair. The video isn't frauded, but it has good lighting.

What do I need to work on? What are my flaws? What are some changes I can make to my hair? If you want to see what I look like with a beanie, then ask, and I will post tomorrow since it's a school night. (IGNORE THE CAPTION) And I am not black pilled I just want to improve and this is probably one of my last posts

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1709014505.mp4
    78.7 KB
  • IMG_2433.jpg
    IMG_2433.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
U dont need to say all that just put the photos location age height and be quiet

• JFL
Reactions: Qzuan, dn7, DoctorPMA and 3 others
Mtn with a good profile

Good side profile but your hair looks like a mop from the front

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Good side profile but your hair looks like a mop from the front
Yea that was over the weekend so I didn’t style it or anything

U dont need to say all that just put the photos location age height and be quiet
Okay I forgot to put I’m from socal and you can figure what the ideal guy looks like from here

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Okay I forgot to put I’m from socal and you can figure what the ideal guy looks like from here
The ideal guy in socal is a Tatted lightskin or a white prettyboy

The ideal guy in socal is a Tatted lightskin or a white prettyboy
Where I’m from there is a lot of basic whiteboys with ice cream hair/fringe and they can pull

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Where I’m from there is a lot of basic whiteboys with ice cream hair/fringe and they can pull
Thats what a prettyboy is

Just stick to that and dripmax

This is one photo of me with beanie my skin is kinda bad so I might go to a dermatologist

Attachments

• IMG_2542.jpeg
    IMG_2542.jpeg
    493.9 KB · Views: 0
No reply pill

Owls sang opera in moonlit forests.
Okay, I'm 14 years and 11 months old, so almost 15 years old, and I'm 5'10" (Dad is 6'4" and Mom is 5'7"). I was wondering what I need to improve on. Also, I want to know if I should wear a beanie. Let me know if it fits my face, and let me provide some context on why I'm wondering. I wear a beanie to school since I always get the worst haircuts, and I have the worst hair type. I've received many compliments from htbs saying I'm cute and 2 who wanted to give me a BJ when wearing a beanie, I guess wearing a beanie gives me a higher appeal. But in my eyes, I look better with my hair. The video isn't frauded, but it has good lighting.

What do I need to work on? What are my flaws? What are some changes I can make to my hair? If you want to see what I look like with a beanie, then ask, and I will post tomorrow since it's a school night. (IGNORE THE CAPTION) And I am not black pilled I just want to improve and this is probably one of my last posts

Chads.org fuck this TikTok shit.

• +1
Reactions: med and Av0nr
You look good for your age. I would changes your haircut for something with a fade but im not sure if thats what you guys rock in your country, something like a burst fade or modern mullet. Apart from that maybe get an earing if u like them and gymmax ASAP but dont bulk too much if u care about jb appeal. Oh and social media max

You're 15. You look like me when I was 15. What I mean by that is: you look like a young kid which is entirely *normal* at 15. You've still got the baby fat (It'll come off in time), and the (still developing) bone structure of a 15 year old kid.

I get it, yknow? Wanting to look better, and to feel better as a byproduct, but man, you aren't even 16 yet yknow?
Here is some real advice that you can actively partake in to *feel* and *look* better, and appropriate for your age:

- Lift consistently.
Not half-heartedly or with a shit program; research, trial-and-error, and just push yourself
- Eat a good diet, and get into a caloric surplus when lifting.
It's not a bad thing to put on some fat at your age, just don't become a fat fuck
- Maintain, and even improve your mental health.
Try to look at things from a different perspective if you're feeling blue. Perception is quite literally how you view things. Mind -> Actions -> Reality
- Let time do its thing
We aren't born from the womb looking 30, nor do we die looking 20.

These are the pillars, keystones, fucking foundations to developing properly. What do you think the first 3 have in common with your health? It's your hormonal profile (testosterone and estrogen balance among others), which in turn dictates how you develop as a man (barring genetics and other out-of-your-control things).

Lifting and diet optimizes your hormonal profile so that they are produced efficiently, and to their genetic maximum which is crucial at your age. Mental health also plays a part. Stress = cortisol = lower testosterone. The mind affects the body more than we're ever let on to believe.

In the end, you're just a young kid to me man, and I don't mean that in a condescending way, I mean it from a literal sense of "this is my perception of you physically", and this is normal. It's why your dad calls you his little buddy, why your mother still wants to give you hugs, and make your lunch before you go to school, and why your grandmother gives you kisses on your cheek (then again, that never really stops.)

You don't want to look 25 at 15.
Best of luck, and try not to be so hard on yourself. Your 15 year old girls will find your 15 year old self attractive. It's human, it's natural, and its normal.

P.S: I fuck with the beanie, consider it bias.

• +1
Reactions: gookcel, Deleted member 62070 and MoggsWithBoness
height and weight?

nothing to work on except hairstyle, you're still young and I don't see reason for hardmaxxing... htn

You're 15. You look like me when I was 15. What I mean by that is: you look like a young kid which is entirely *normal* at 15. You've still got the baby fat (It'll come off in time), and the (still developing) bone structure of a 15 year old kid.

I get it, yknow? Wanting to look better, and to feel better as a byproduct, but man, you aren't even 16 yet yknow?
Here is some real advice that you can actively partake in to *feel* and *look* better, and appropriate for your age:

- Lift consistently.
Not half-heartedly or with a shit program; research, trial-and-error, and just push yourself
It's not a bad thing to put on some fat at your age, just don't become a fat fuck
Try to look at things from a different perspective if you're feeling blue. Perception is quite literally how you view things. Mind -> Actions -> Reality
- Let time do its thing

These are the pillars, keystones, fucking foundations to developing properly. What do you think the first 3 have in common with your health? It's your hormonal profile (testosterone and estrogen balance among others), which in turn dictates how you develop as a man (barring genetics and other out-of-your-control things).

Lifting and diet optimizes your hormonal profile so that they are produced efficiently, and to their genetic maximum which is crucial at your age. Mental health also plays a part. Stress = cortisol = lower testosterone. The mind affects the body more than we're ever let on to believe.

In the end, you're just a young kid to me man, and I don't mean that in a condescending way, I mean it from a literal sense of "this is my perception of you physically", and this is normal. It's why your dad calls you his little buddy, why your mother still wants to give you hugs, and make your lunch before you go to school, and why your grandmother gives you kisses on your cheek (then again, that never really stops.)

Best of luck, and try not to be so hard on yourself. Your 15 year old girls will find your 15 year old self attractive. It's human, it's natural, and its normal.

Okay I appreciate the response I understand that it takes time and I will workout more and eat healthier

Log off eat well and get a haircut

I understand I’m still growing but right now what are bad things about my face that needs improvement

I understand I’m still growing but right now what are bad things about my face that needs improvement (2)

I understand I’m still growing but right now what are bad things about my face that needs improvement (3)

What do I need to work on? What are my flaws? What are some changes I can make to my hair? If you want to see what I look like with a beanie, then ask, and I will post tomorrow since it's a school night. (IGNORE THE CAPTION) And I am not black pilled I just want to improve and this is probably one of my last post

Find haircut on ur own (which suit u)
Gymaxx
carnivore diet
That would be enough ur still growing and facial fat is not a problem. Don't do anything more
HTN

• +1
Reactions: shr
Cutecel tbh

• WTF
Reactions: h111

- Lift consistently.
- Let time do its thing

Damn brother Im not even op Im another random 15 yr old and just reading this made me feel a lot better. Thank you so much brother. Screenshotted it.

youre not a psl god but you look perfectly fine, just do your softmaxxes and basic hygiene stuff and let puberty do its thing

Your hair is shit plus you look good why the fuck are you here bro get friends and go outside instead

Low-mid MTN