What is game?

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy [🏴‍☠️] Mogger of the seven seas
Only virgins who rarely interact with women say that game is cope, most good looking people/ chads know how important it is.

So what's game basically? And how does it help you keep a woman instead of just attracting her?

@edodalic29 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @MoggerGaston @Akhi @forevergymcelling @slayer69 @Iasacrko @kwacker777 @tombradylover

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, 📎♿️⚙️, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Game = conveying confidence, NTness, low inhb, wit/humour, and experience to create desire & sexual tension

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, lebronjames23, Zonar and 5 others
how u talk, how u manipulate whores, how u carry yourself, humour

basically your attitude how u approach things and what kind of person u are
u can also call it aura

but it’s definitely not only looks only subhumans say that

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Narcissus🥀
Game = conveying confidence, NTness, low inhb, wit, and experience to create desire & sexual tension
So how exactly do you create desire and sexual tension?
Push and pull?

So how exactly do you create desire and sexual tension?
Push and pull?
Depends on how she's reacting to the conversation / what you're saying. Depends on how long you've been 'gaming' her and how comfortable she is with you

But usually through physical contact tbh

Your looks are a multiplier to how effective your game is

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Narcissus🥀
everything has already been said see replies above

Depends on how she's reacting to the conversation / what you're saying. Depends on how long you've been 'gaming' her and how comfortable she is with you

But usually through physical contact tbh

Your looks are a multiplier to how effective your game is
I heard a quote that says " women fall in love with what they hear, that's why men lie" and tbh it stuck with me.
Obviously being good looking will make her attracted to you, but attraction is easily lost if you don't know what you're doing, so does flirting with her with beautiful words make her attached to you? Assuming she was attracted to you in the first place

everything has already been said see replies above
I heard a quote that says " women fall in love with what they hear, that's why men lie" and tbh it stuck with me.
Obviously being good looking will make her attracted to you, but attraction is easily lost if you don't know what you're doing, so does flirting with her with beautiful words make her attached to you? Assuming she was attracted to you in the first place

I tried to use game when I was younger, it's all just boolchit. The girl either likes you or doesn't lol

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and 📎♿️⚙️
women arent into looks as much as men imo

of course it depends on the women, some value looks highly but for most of them its just to get a chance with them, open the door

after that its how you act and engage their emotions, the better you look the easier the gaming will be

but you cant be severely autistic etc.

to keep a women interested she has to be emotionally invested, else shes just gonna fuck you and be over with it

engaging emotions can also be done with great sex etc. I think you get the picture looks alone arent enough for women compared to men

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
women arent into looks as much as men imo

of course it depends on the women, some value looks highly but for most of them its just to get a chance with them, open the door

after that its how you act and engage their emotions, the better you look the easier the gaming will be

but you cant be severely autistic etc.

to keep a women interested she has to be emotionally invested, else shes just gonna fuck you and be over with it

engaging emotions can also be done with great sex etc. I think you get the picture looks alone arent enough for women compared to men
That makes alot of sense.
It's why actors have more simps than models, women are into romance stories and aren't sexually stimulated by looks alone whereas men are way more shallow and hyperficial.
But what do you do exactly to engage her emotionally?

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
That makes alot of sense.
It's why actors have more simps than models, women are into romance stories and aren't sexually stimulated by looks alone whereas men are way more shallow and hyperficial.
exactly

edit: they can definitely get sexually stimulated by looks alone, but imo thats the minority
But what do you do exactly to engage her emotionally?
deep eye contact, touching, being funny, doing cool impressive stuff

how you do it exactly is elusive and depends on the woman

Last edited:
  • +1
Game = have an 8/10 or above face

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Game is to be charming good delivery be witty funny and so on

My game is always on point by accident, i be saying the right shit in the moment thinking its wrong ifk bout others

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, forevergymcelling and edodalic29
Only virgins who rarely interact with women say that game is cope, most good looking people/ chads know how important it is.
Game absolutely is a cope it is all about looks, foids either want you or they don't. And even sex havers I knew irl admitted this.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
"Game" only works when you are already good-looking and the women you are conducting the Psy-Op against already like you. If she doesn't like you, no game and Psy-Ops will ever be enough to make her like you.

If you are a sub5 man, your "game" won't work.

Additionally, if you are good-looking, you don't have to have "game". Good-looking men can make a sex joke and get sex. If you are not good-looking, your sex joke will be viewed as harassment.

"Game" is about psychological preparation. You don't need to "prepare" anything on the psychological ground (in her head, I mean) if you are a Chad and she already likes you.

"Game" is just a cope, just like "cold approach" is, where women pretend to like you and then give you fake phone numbers, and when they give you real phone numbers, they either don't answer your calls or answer and tell you to go away.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, edodalic29 and 📎♿️⚙️
Still learning myself but from what i know you basically have to treat a women like a 2nd option , even if she is the only one you’re talking to act like she isnt the only one . Helps if u have looks or something else to halo this

• +1
Game absolutely is a cope it is all about looks, foids either want you or they don't. And even sex havers I knew irl admitted this.
Game is what takes a woman from being attracted to you to being obsessed with you, so you obviously need to be good looking in the first place.
And it's very important if you want to form a connection with the woman, looks aren't everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back