What is lowest tier iPhone with the best camera quality?

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
I fucked up my phone and wish to buy one withh better camera quality and little to no distortion. But I also don’t want to spend muhh x amount in the name of muhh capitalism. So my question to you the people of this forum is, what is the lowest tier iPhone with best camera quality?

Buying a good camera and Nokia seems pretty pointless at this current moment in time.

Yours truly Moggathon.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Bare minimum in this age rn I would say 12

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, zura, datboijj and 3 others
XR is prolly bare minimum TBH.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, heightmaxxing and chadmanlet04
I’ve been rocking a 7 for three years. Are you sure bro?
Yep I am sure.

Using old apple phones just because its apple is like buying a BMW Series 1 just to say you drive a BMW.... not worth it imo

do they have iphones in new delhi

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 48954 and mortis
15 pro max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and moggathon
iPhone cameras are shit would rather buy a DSLR to take pics but too expensive

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 32485
iPhone cameras are shit would rather buy a DSLR to take pics but too expensive
Get an older generation one off of ebay. I have an original Canon EOS 5D my Dad gave me and it works great

• Woah
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Get an older generation one off of ebay. I have an original Canon EOS 5D my Dad gave me and it works great
Yea I might just do that because my iPhone camera is bad for picture quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Yep I am sure.

Using old apple phones just because its apple is like buying a BMW Series 1 just to say you drive a BMW.... not worth it imo
No lol. Why would I say I have an iPhone? Jfl. I don’t even leave my house with my phone.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
is there any camera distortion? Let me rephrase you laughing mutt. How bad is the camera distortion? @looksmaxprofile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 32485
is there any camera distortion?
Lens distortion is inherent to using a lens. Depending on the lens you use with a DSLR camera there will be more or less. Higher focal length = less distortion, however, distortion can be mitigated by simply taking photos from a distance.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Lens distortion is inherent to using a lens. Depending on the lens you use with a DSLR camera there will be more or less. Higher focal length = less distortion, however, distortion can be mitigated by simply taking photos from a distance.
Ok bhai thanks

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 32485
I fucked up my phone and wish to buy one withh better camera quality and little to no distortion. But I also don’t want to spend muhh x amount in the name of muhh capitalism. So my question to you the people of this forum is, what is the lowest tier iPhone with best camera quality?

Buying a good camera and Nokia seems pretty pointless at this current moment in time.

Yours truly Moggathon.
No iPhone camera for your face bro

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking