What is my ascension potential?

whatever it takes

whatever it takes

Iron
IMG 1884
IMG 1921
IMG 1920

IMG 1798

I have not leanmaxxed yet so lemme know if i have potential in losing weight im 200lb rn and plan on losing atleast 20

Do the gals even fw a dark triad wannabe that dabbles around with goofyness and tomfoolery?

literally keep losing weight and go out if youre above 6'0...

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever, Deleted member 40471 and schizo echochamber
Get volufine for undereyes

The fuck is this retarded angle and lighting
Post again in normal lighting with the 3 normal photos

I dont think you can dark triad with that color hair
Was planning on dying it a dark brown, thank you for confirming an avenue of ascension for me 🤝

no you dont have good waist genetics if you weight 200 fucking pounds you fat shit
How does weight and genetics correlate💀 im saying my waist is small compared to my shoulders.

What might “NT” mean and why might it be “over for me?
neurotypical. basically acting normal and normal people aren’t shitting themselves like u over a date. it’s not over for u tho because it’s relatively easy to become NT as long as you don’t have a mental disorder

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
fat ass and funny cranium
htn if lean tho

neurotypical. basically acting normal and normal people aren’t shitting themselves like u over a date. it’s not over for u tho because it’s relatively easy to become NT as long as you don’t have a mental disorder
Im not actually scared of dating lmao, it was just a joke. I am 100% NT accept for ADD which isnt crazy

What might “NT” mean and why might it be “over for me?
what this dude said, Im joking but you get the point

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
No potential

Cant rate as your bloated.

Your face looks wide I hope its fat not bones.

Decent side and front already. You probably need surgury to max out eye area and zygo by a little. Yes Chadlite potential

Don't take incel rating too seriously if they don't give a valid supporting argument btw

Cant rate as your bloated.

Your face looks wide I hope its fat not bones.

Decent side and front already. You probably need surgury to max out eye area and zygo by a little. Yes Chadlite potential
Thanks but do you think my zygos just look bad bcus of bloat and yes i will get positive canthal tilt surgery, what else might i need?

Thanks but do you think my zygos just look bad bcus of bloat and yes i will get positive canthal tilt surgery, what else might i need?
Keep softmaxing, you still got a long way to go to lose fat which is good cause potential

You need to increase the PFL of your eye maybe and slightly better eye shape. Its good already but can be even better.

Your side from the last pic looks great. HTN at least.

Your zygo looks really wide way above average in width. If worst a bone shaving can duel with it anyway.

Keep softmaxing, you still got a long way to go to lose fat which is good cause potential

You need to increase the PFL of your eye maybe and slightly better eye shape. Its good already but can be even better.

Your zygo looks really wide way above average in width. If worst a bone shaving can duel with it anyway.
Got me kickin my feet 🤭 yes i plan on getting them shaved if they are too wide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
You look good now Brodie. But you have potential to be better so keep looksmaxxing 💫
doesnt look that good stop deluding him

ltn-mtn at this point we can reassess after he gets to a human bodyfat level

Hey its been a while since this comment but someone told me wide zygos look good once leaned, saying “they pop like crazy once you lose body fat” do you think thats true?