Screenshot_20230427-014029_Gallery.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230330-161407_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330-161407_Gallery.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 0
You need curry transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 15468, WanderingBurro and 2 others
What is that
jk. You’re good looking just try to tan your skin a bit and start working out for thicker neck. It will ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 28541
Bro you think I can afford to make one off posts like this? I have a 1:3 post:rep ratio to maintain. Now go thru my post history and updoot 10 of my posts as a thankyou for my sage advice :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Johanjohan, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
Main flaws are low pfl(unfortunately it's unfixable) and a bit too narrow mouth compared to your nose. Chin probably lacks projection so a genio wouldn't hurt. You are still GL imo, even if low pfl kinda cucks you hard.

Main flaws are low pfl(unfortunately it's unfixable) and a bit too narrow mouth compared to your nose. Chin probably lacks projection so a genio wouldn't hurt. You are still GL imo, even if low pfl kinda cucks you hard.
What's a gl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, latincell95, Lonenely sigma and 6 others
Oh nvm I see

My eyes are probably distorted from the lens they are probably a little bit bigger so it shouldn't be that bad in real life hopefully

textbook MTN

Not with that maxillo-facial development. @Anstrum95 mogs the shit out of him and he's a MTN.
touch grass, anstrum is not an average male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 15468, Corleone and 1 other person
touch grass, anstrum is not an average male.
28 KHHV chad. People have already done experiments myself include. He got jack shit + he gets mogged by binder HTNs to dust and yes, I go outside on a daily basis. PSL shit gets reinforced even more.

Right now MTN.
positives: you have a good eye area, full head of hair, overall decent harmony.
negatives: slightly long midface, nose looks a bit bulky (idk if it has to do with lens distortion).
Also, side profile is important, looks like yours is mid (hard to tell though)

Looksmaxxes: Looks like you have a decent base. Do skincare, lose fat, mewing + chewing, get a tan if possible (you don't have a whiteboy phenotype), use lenses for added uniqueness. You should try to go for a tall dark and handsome look. How tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
17 and I'm about 5'11 or 6 foot haven't measured my hight in a while and I was 5'10 last measured about a year ago haven't payed attention to my hight

17 and I'm about 5'11 or 6 foot haven't measured my hight in a while and I was 5'10 last measured about a year ago haven't payed attention to my hight
Can tell I have grown because of people being shorter then I used to remember when I stand next to them

Yes, you have a good base and don't need any surgeries imo. Just fat loss, tanning and mastic gum for additional masseter hypertrophy. If you have good density and coverage, you may also try a light stubble. Just make sure to shave your neck and keep it clean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and St.TikTokcel
Yes, you have a good base and don't need any surgeries imo. Just fat loss, tanning and mastic gum for additional masseter hypertrophy. If you have good density and coverage, you may also try a light stubble. Just make sure to shave your neck and keep it clean
Can't edit for some reason. Forgot to add getting a haircut (unless you're growing it out)

I'm working on growing a stubble rn I'm going to see if I will look good with it

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
28 KHHV chad. People have already done experiments myself include. He got jack shit + he gets mogged by binder HTNs to dust and yes, I go outside on a daily basis. PSL shit gets reinforced even more.
Your LTNs are in relationships. People uglier than Anstrum get hook ups. By using female attention as a metric to decide someone's rating you're ignoring the possibility they're mentally ill basement dwellers with shit pictures. Anstrum is a HTN.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Can tell I have grown because of people being shorter then I used to remember when I stand next to them
If you are 6ft that will suffice. Do all looksmaxxes, you should have good results in 1-2 years. This will be perfect since you are 17 now and most likely will start college when you are finished with your looksmaxxing, I suppose? You are not bad looking by any means, and you have good potential. If you have superb bone structure behind the bloat you might be able to reach chadlite eventually. Best of luck

I found this. Take of it whatever you want to, gaslighter.

I found this. Take of it whatever you want to, gaslighter.

If you are 6ft that will suffice. Do all looksmaxxes, you should have good results in 1-2 years. This will be perfect since you are 17 now and most likely will start college when you are finished with your looksmaxxing, I suppose? You are not bad looking by any means, and you have good potential. If you have superb bone structure behind the bloat you might be able to reach chadlite eventually. Best of luck
Thanks man I have already made huge progress since I found out about looksmaxing a year ago it's crazy what could change in a year

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 28896
- The pics are shit. Number 3 is unsettling.
- Tinder is not nearly as mainstream in Anstrum's country, so the female users, that are already scarce, are going to be even fewer, and less attractive, desperate for attention they couldn't find in real life.
- It's you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and St.TikTokcel
- Tinder is not nearly as mainstream in Anstrum's country, so the female users, that are already scarce, are going to be even fewer, and less attractive, desperate for attention they couldn't find in real life.
Lol. Lmao even.

You look fine as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Very good base and high potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and St.TikTokcel
punchable annoying face ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and latincell95
Ima be real. I think your literal pea sized eyes completely annihilates your potential and there will never be a fix for that outside of a reincarnationplasty. 4/10

Better join Hamza's discord for +100% self esteem boost if thats what youre expecting here
No ratings happen on .org
Save your mental health and time

have you ever been outside of your home country in the west? ive been at your place and i vividly remember that there where many tall and gl guys

if you have, whats your experience with other countries? are there less moggers there? you could just live in a hard country

have you ever been outside of your home country in the west? ive been at your place and i vividly remember that there where many tall and gl guys

if you have, whats your experience with other countries? are there less moggers there? you could just live in a hard country
Aside from nordic eu what are the countries with the most moggers?

Low PFL?

Toilet cleaner land and some other shithole. I barely saw any young people, only walking corpses but since both of those were in mongolian realms, same things apply tbh. Once again, in mongolia, if you do not have a robust facial structure, it's over. Twinks without dimorphism get utterly destroyed here and I mean it in a literal sense.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
His eyes lacks width, yeah. You can see that because he has little lateral scleral show, i doubt he would have found the site with better pfl

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
His eyes lacks width, yeah. You can see that because he has little lateral scleral show, i doubt he would have found the site with better pfl
Gotcha

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover