what is my rating?

Decent but you're cucked by height meaning you're forever MTN.

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
Its the opposite you retard

Too much muscle

Keep crying
wtf you mean too much muscle bro I look skinny also another guy was telling me I need to gain way more fat so who do I listen to

Decent but you're cucked by height meaning you're forever MTN.
yeah I lowkey am just coming to realization with it ngl it makes me wanna kms but its whatever

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
take better picture, these are probably inaccurate representation of how you really look
only in the first picture I was slightly cheek biting everything else I really wasn’t tryharding for the pictures

yeah I lowkey am just coming to realization with it ngl it makes me wanna kms but its whatever
I'm exactly the same height and tbh it's not that bad IRL (big qualifier here). But online you're invisible. Even if you had PSL god tier face like chico there's a large percentage of women 5'3 who wouldnt look at you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and sub5c3l
I'm exactly the same height and tbh it's not that bad IRL (big qualifier here). But online you're invisible. Even if you had PSL god tier face like chico there's a large percentage of women 5'3 who wouldnt look at you.
literally I completely agree with that, in person no one ever talks about my height and I get looks and approaches from girls sometimes but if a girl on snap asked for my height I don’t even want to tell them cause they treat you so differently rather than irl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and SecularIslamist
only in the first picture I was slightly cheek biting everything else I really wasn’t tryharding for the pictures
I meant the angles and the distance to your face. photos aren't always accurate

Height prob matters the least online

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It matters way more irl, same thing with frame. Online is 2d, face is way more important
No way! Heightism has only become prominent in the last decade because of online. Like me and OP are same height I've never been called out for my height IRL. Yeah I'm shorter than most guys but taller than most women (non-heels).

• +1
long midface-cel
high ltn

No way! Heightism has only become prominent in the last decade because of online. Like me and OP are same height I've never been called out for my height IRL. Yeah I'm shorter than most guys but taller than most women (non-heels).
That’s cope tbh, manletism is a drawback but it’s def not as important as face online. Obviously u won’t get as matches as u would if u were taller, but you’d still do decent with a htn+ face, whereas irl manlets literally have no presence jfl

• +1
Recessed cheekbones.

You look alright, you were blessed with what looks like a decent maxillomandibular development in the pictures, but you can't mog because your cheekbones are weak.

I'd rate you like a 6/10.
Actually we need to see more of your lower third, post your side profile and a non angle frauded front picture for a better analysis

• +1
took a second look at the pictures, you might be downgrown, post better material

• +1
took a second look at the pictures, you might be downgrown, post better material
IMG 6768
is this good?

u look like ur fine here but a taking the picture at eye level would help ensure it.

If your jaws are fine, which they seem to be so far, the only relevant failo I see are the cheekbones.

If logging matters a lot to you consider getting implants (peek and titanium are the best materials).

u look like ur fine here but a taking the picture at eye level would help ensure it.

If your jaws are fine, which they seem to be so far, the only relevant failo I see are the cheekbones.

If logging matters a lot to you consider getting implants (peek and titanium are the best materials).
Mogging*

• +1
MTN but cucked by height

• +1
MTN, but colouring is saving your ass.

• +1
Physique also saves your ass because of your 5'7 height.

• +1
In the realm where shadows play and lost souls linger,
You seek a number, a judgment, a pointed finger.
Unaware, you stand amidst a gathering, spectral,
Addicted eyes, on beauty male, their focus, perpetual.

The quest for rating, in this enclave of the obsessed,
Is like seeking truth where only shadows are expressed.
For what allure to one, in another's eye may fade,
The spectrum of desire, in myriad forms arrayed.

Remember, this sanctuary of restless seekers keen,
Is not where the essence of attraction is truly seen.
No formula here, nor in the whispers of the night,
Can capture what makes one's heart take flight.

For beauty, in its essence, resists such simple measure,
A treasure found in moments, in memories to treasure.
So tread lightly in this space of transformation's call,
Seeking not approval, but the growth that comes to all.

Use this forum, not for validation's fleeting cheer,
But for wisdom rare, in the quest to hold the mirror.
For in the art of becoming, in every shape and hue,
Lies the path to oneself, authentic and true.

• +1
In the realm where shadows play and lost souls linger,
You seek a number, a judgment, a pointed finger.
Unaware, you stand amidst a gathering, spectral,
Addicted eyes, on beauty male, their focus, perpetual.

The quest for rating, in this enclave of the obsessed,
Is like seeking truth where only shadows are expressed.
For what allure to one, in another's eye may fade,
The spectrum of desire, in myriad forms arrayed.

Remember, this sanctuary of restless seekers keen,
Is not where the essence of attraction is truly seen.
No formula here, nor in the whispers of the night,
Can capture what makes one's heart take flight.

For beauty, in its essence, resists such simple measure,
A treasure found in moments, in memories to treasure.
So tread lightly in this space of transformation's call,
Seeking not approval, but the growth that comes to all.

Use this forum, not for validation's fleeting cheer,
But for wisdom rare, in the quest to hold the mirror.
For in the art of becoming, in every shape and hue,
Lies the path to oneself, authentic and true.
holy shit bro this mf is a wizard size guy fr tho

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
You have great almond eyes with great color, same goes for your lips, but they need a little bit of care. Have great hair, definitelly fits for pretty boy type. Midface is long, which is flaw but I won't point unchangable flaws too much (moustache can fix it but I don't recommend for you). You have good hollow cheeks with visible ogee curve. you have bad achne, try to fix that. for final rating, I think you are high MTN or Low HTN, if you fix your achne, I am pretty sure you will be HTN. As for advice, I reccomend going to asia, with prettyboy arch and these light eyes, you can slay in asia. Have god luck bro.

• +1
You have great almond eyes with great color, same goes for your lips, but they need a little bit of care. Have great hair, definitelly fits for pretty boy type. Midface is long, which is flaw but I won't point unchangable flaws too much (moustache can fix it but I don't recommend for you). You have good hollow cheeks with visible ogee curve. you have bad achne, try to fix that. for final rating, I think you are high MTN or Low HTN, if you fix your achne, I am pretty sure you will be HTN. As for advice, I reccomend going to asia, with prettyboy arch and these light eyes, you can slay in asia. Have god luck bro.
Thanks bro, I just am finished accutane rn a pill for acne so that can explain for my chapped lips, dry skin and redness around cheeks and face. Dermatologist told me that it will all hopefully go away with time

You have great appeal for girls, dye ur eyebrows and start chewing for lower third. Bimax would ascend u so hard

• +1
And fix hair it looks like shit

• +1
You have great appeal for girls, dye ur eyebrows and start chewing for lower third. Bimax would ascend u so hard
What is bimax and will chewing actually help that much if so ima chew gum everyday