What is safe to take to increase frame?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
My frame is like a little kid, at 23 years old. People often confuse me for a kid.
My shoulder width is like 14-15 inches, where the average man is 16 inches. Small skinny neck too, and arms and overall upper body.

and I got a big head, and so I like like an alien:

I heard some people grew their clavicle or shoulder size with RAD140 + MK677, but is there any safer alternative?

Last edited:
Clavicle Lengthening is safe to take

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nathan
My frame is like a little kid, at 23 years old. People often confuse me for a kid.
My shoulder width is like 14-15 inches, where the average man is 16 inches. Small skinny neck too, and arms and overall upper body.

View attachment 2895132

I heard some people grew their clavicle or shoulder size with RAD140 + MK677, but is there any safer alternative?
but i got a 18 inch:p:p

View attachment 2895132

Rip

Proof of disabling happening a single time?
yep, go listen to Dr. Paley on cyborg4life's podcast talk about a patient he did clavicular lengthening on that ended horribly and why it should be avoided at all costs

if the god of bone lengthening refuses to do it because of inevitable complications, then thats the nail in the coffin

but if u wanna be retarded and let a greedy surgeon operate on u with no regard for ur health then dr. E is ur man

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
damn how is everyone struggling with frame i see asian women with longer clavicles than most of .org is it the leanmaxx stunting bone growth or some shid

yep, go listen to Dr. Paley on cyborg4life's podcast talk about a patient he did clavicular lengthening on that ended horribly and why it should be avoided at all costs

if the god of bone lengthening refuses to do it because of inevitable complications, then thats the nail in the coffin

but if u wanna be retarded and let a greedy surgeon operate on u with no regard for ur health then dr. E is ur man

well i need the surgery twice so its actually over for me then

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and User28823

Bro i cant find the video of Paley. He only has LL videos. Find it for me please

Wtf is shoulder function? Like what does a lack of shoulder function cause? Cant lift arms?

Anyway, Dr Eppley had 2 other patients.. where are their complaints? Also theres another doctor, Zarinbal i think. Where are his complaining patients?

Where are Dr Leifs patient's complaining about a lack of function whatever that means?

Wtf is shoulder function? Like what does a lack of shoulder function cause? Cant lift arms?

Anyway, Dr Eppley had 2 other patients.. where are their complaints? Also theres another doctor, Zarinbal i think. Where are his complaining patients?

Where are Dr Leifs patient's complaining about a lack of function whatever that means?
shoulders of a 90 year old

shoulders of a 90 year old
Yeah but what does that mean? Can i hug a girl and play video games still? If yes I dont see the issue. What does shoulders actually mean? What do shoulders actually functionally do?

Yeah but what does that mean? Can i hug a girl and play video games still? If yes I dont see the issue. What does shoulders actually mean? What do shoulders actually functionally do?
This has to be sarcasm.

Dr Paley is low iq nigger listen

He said he made the shorter clavicle match the longer one.. he obviously used his faggot rods or whatever to do like 50mm which is too much, thats why there was a loss of function.

Dr Leif Rogers says theres no loss of function and he does 20mm or less.

So yeah

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Dr Paley is low iq nigger listen

He said he made the shorter clavicle match the longer one.. he obviously used his faggot rods or whatever to do like 50mm which is too much, thats why there was a loss of function.

Dr Leif Rogers says theres no loss of function and he does 20mm or less.

So yeah
brb trusting money hungry jew who disables people over trusted surgeon refusing to perform disabling surgeries

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

brb trusting money hungry jew who disables people over trusted surgeon refusing to perform disabling surgeries

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Ok so then why havent 4+ other clav lengthening patients come forward and say they cant lift their arms or whatever?

What did the bald faggot looksmaxer say again? Im not rewtaching video, pretty sure he was using his shoulders , he mainly complained about pain?

Muh pain, let me just be an incel for the rest of my life cuz muh pain

Ok so then why havent 4+ other clav lengthening patients come forward and say they cant lift their arms or whatever?
cuz theyre ashamed and coping with muh one day i'll be able to lift the spoon myself again

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999

To be fair he is also a high inhib bluepilled Jew, I wish @RealSurgerymax got into bone lengthening
Giant, if you reading this, will you ever save us and also develop advancements in these fields?