what is the appeal of american football

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned
all i see is ogres and niggers bumping into eachother and throwing balls (that arent balls) around
only way to be good at that "sport" that is being a 6'9 big boned gigaframemogging ogre
football (the real one) mogs hard and is actually interesting to watch
watching sports is peak slave activity, but football is actually cool to watch because it requires actual skill, and the players do cool moves and dribbles, and also anyone can play
do people just like seeing ogres bump into each other and take each other down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Psychophilly, Xtra and 5 others
It's a clash of good and evil. I was told the chiefs are evil

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, CarrotMaxxer and GabachoCopium
Sport is kinda mid imo but the athletes are mad atheletic nd shit

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Peak jock appeal

only watching for the Usher performance tbh

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@GabachoCopium told me, I've never watched sports. Playing both kinds of football can be fun though
only sports i ever watch are super bowl and world cup.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
shit sport but high appeal for american foids

only sports i ever watch are super bowl and world cup.
i get watching out of boredom sometimes but holy fuck some niggas do it religiously and MAKE SURE to watch it

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i play sports and pretend to care abt professional sports to seem nt, this autistic kid ik knows every single fucking nba player that ever played its insane

• +1
i play sports and pretend to care abt professional sports to seem nt, this autistic kid ik knows every single fucking nba player that ever played its insane
in brazil where i live (real) football is like a god, if you dont watch it, or at least play it, you are made fun of
i honestly never cared i just played it, never got the appeal of watching sports

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
90% of people just watch the superbowl

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
all sportsball is boring as fuck including other spectator events like nascar and chess. i guess it might be interested being there witnessing first person so you can get the sensation and smells. but after that, what else? it's just a bunch of boring niggers niggering around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Psychophilly
op is a retard

itorroella9

sports in general are outdated, sports used to be practiced because it was a simulacrum of the activities you would do in combat in defense of the state/tribe. people who were heroes of sports would go on to become heroes in battle and vice versa.

today it makes no sense to play sports, you should start lifting, get big af, shoot guns, learn bushcraft, survival, etc because these are conditions of the new warfare. there should be a new form of sports called survival where you hunt niggers with non lethal weapons like american gladiators but it takes place in an outdoor arena type setting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and IAMNOTANINCEL
all i see is ogres and niggers bumping into eachother and throwing balls (that arent balls) around
only way to be good at that "sport" that is being a 6'9 big boned gigaframemogging ogre
watching sports is peak slave activity, but football is actually cool to watch because it requires actual skill, and the players do cool moves and dribbles, and also anyone can play
funny thing is the goat is a 6’4 framecel

if u didn’t grow up with it you wouldn’t get it

american football is the most retarded sport ever. zero skill or intelligence involved its just about being above average height and obese, how do usa normies like watching fat niggers tackle each other is beyond me

• +1
Throwing and people tackling the shit out of other people. Great runs too and catches.

@anthony111553 Tom Brady and Bo Jackson are the best athletes + the only really interesting ones due to how athletic they were