What is the average shoulder width

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
@HailToTheKing thinks it is 22. Actually the average in the us is 18.5 inches Here is what pro bodybuilding says:

"A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press."

It's 18.5".

Average teen height is 6'1 so you figure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
David Laid is 22" jfl at calling that average

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BigBiceps
@HailToTheKing thinks it is 22. Actually the average in the us is 18.5 inches Here is what pro bodybuilding says:

"A little bit goes a long way in shoulder width . . . 20-inch-wide shoulders look significantly broader than average shoulders; 21-inch shoulders will get plenty of attention; 22-inch shoulders will draw stares from almost everyone; 23-inch shoulders are super heroic and will get you a ticket on the front row of Mr. Olympia contests; and 24-inch shoulders are as rare as a 500-pound overhead press."
Well his bideltoid isn't 25 inches that's for sure. Arnold Schwarzenegger had 27 inch bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
David Laid is 22" jfl at calling that average
David Laid05 1

This is average t. Hailtoking

• +1
Average teen height is 6'1 so you figure
lol, i never get height mogged by teens outside, never. I knew i was unique but i didn't know that people that live in my head are 6ft 1 and have a 22 inch bideltoid on average

• +1
it’s 5’10
Average male height isn't same as average teen height. In west it's probably around 6'1

• +1
Average male height isn't same as average teen height. In west it's probably around 6'1
Nah. 6'1" guys are considered tall here. Average is no higher than 5'11".

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
no, most teens here are 5’10-5’11

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 656
Here in eastern Europe everyone is fucking tall west is midget tier compared to ee

unless you have proof that isn't true. the average oldcel is like 5ft 7, teens are short and eat trash food, you think they will average 6ft 1. No proof then you are just larping

Here in eastern Europe everyone is fucking tall west is midget tier compared to ee
yh, which is why i never get heightmogged by eastern europeans in the uk

• +1
Fairs you guys are giants.
no they aren't, serbians are the tallest at 6ft 1 average, and they live in western europe. stop coping and acting like people from ee are giants from another world.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and BigBoy
no they aren't, serbians are the tallest at 6ft 1 average, and they live in western europe. stop coping and acting like people from ee are giants from another world.
Serbia is Eastern Europe. Anything east of Italy is Eastern Europe.

nah, the female average is 8ft4, male is 9ft6
a male foetus is 9ft 6, fully grown we are looking at around 6.9 km height on average. But even then you are a manlet in Eastern Europe. it;'s OVER for @HailToTheKing

• Love it
Reactions: her
a male foetus is 9ft 6, fully grown we are looking at around 6.9 km height on average. But even then you are a manlet in Eastern Europe. it;'s OVER for @HailToTheKing
Indeed son

Serbia is Eastern Europe. Anything east of Italy is Eastern Europe.
ok, but that isn't the part of EE which is ogre. Most of EE is ugly and short.

• +1
I'm 6'2 barefoot and sometimes I feel like a framelet when I look in the mirror even though my bideltoid witdh is 21 inches. Maybe it's bdd, but my neck is pretty damn thick and I think it draws attention away from the shoulder width.

this is what 22 inch shoulders look like

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 656
I mean David laid has average or below average clavicles it's the roids that are making his delts pop