What is the best place to get bimax outside the US? Is it Spain or Italy?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I remember reading that Italy and Spain are pretty good + ethical + won't botch. Don't trust turkey or latin america with my face. Budget is 20k USD

Anyone heard of instituto maxilofacial barcelona?

I’ve heard of that, it’s Alfaro and will be 40K or more.

I think Ramieri is probably the least expensive of the big names at the moment but who knows when that could change. Still not gonna be 20k.

India - very good, very cheap!
Stable diffusion xl177

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ghostman, Deleted member 25354 and T50 Mogger
why is bimax so expensive is it worth it?

why is bimax so expensive is it worth it?
bimax is basically cutting ur jaw and putting it into desired spot without giving you nerve damage, tmj issues or visual botch. so if you have bite issues, yes you need and will benefit from it both functionally and aesthetically.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
bimax is basically cutting ur jaw and putting it into desired spot without giving you nerve damage, tmj issues or visual botch. so if you have bite issues, yes you need and will benefit from it both functionally and aesthetically.
i dont have a bite issue i just need a better jaw

theres people in every country who will botch, pick by surgeon not country

alfaro has been botching alot of people lately from what i heard and is like 40k

raffaini is close to that also

so if 20k is your budget then i guess ramieri but he's very conservative

unironically, i think there might be some good bimax docs in India but they dont advertise it. Like 1/3 american docs are indian docs who grew up in india
They all started in the streets, in the slums, practicing roadside surgery...

alfaro has been botching alot of people lately from what i heard and is like 40k

raffaini is close to that also

so if 20k is your budget then i guess ramieri but he's very conservative
Conservative in what? Ngl I don’t think I would need a lot of movement so I’m good with that I’m not tryna look like a dog. My lower jaw is recessed + my overjet pushes my upper lip enhancing the illusion of a weak lower jaw and ruins my profile. Idk how to estimate the movement I’ll need.