What is the best way to make low-set cheekbones high?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Is shaving them off and getting a malar implant the only way?

@St.TikTokcel @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: copefuel

Man, this mental masturbation over surgeries is getting ridiculous. Regardless, high-set cheekbones are a really rare feature. Just have native american blood in you theory strikes again.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 1uft, Vain786, poopoohead and 2 others
suicide & rebirth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, poopoohead, Vain786 and 3 others
Man, this mental masturbation over surgeries is getting ridiculous. Regardless, high-set cheekbones are a really rare feature. Just have native american blood in you theory strikes again.
View attachment 2087110
U recommended pheno transplant which is part of it along with rhino and midface implants

View attachment 2087110
are they really rare though? I don't think I see men with low set cheekbones often

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24444
are they really rare though? I don't think I see men with low set cheekbones often
Show me a pic of what you think are high-set cheekbones.

Show me a pic of what you think are high-set cheekbones.
Barrett, Eriksen, O'Pry, Ramirez, e.t.c But yeah, most people either have flat or low set cheekbones

Barrett, Eriksen, O'Pry, Ramirez, e.t.c But yeah, most people either have flat or low set cheekbones
I mean he's a graycel so I guess he thinks everyone has high-set cheekbones. Ogre tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
I mean he's a graycel so I guess he thinks everyone has high-set cheekbones. Ogre tbh.
A lot of white guys actually have them, they are just very flat and invisible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
As long as they aren't low they will look good with prominence and make your 3/4 look very good. I'm curious as to whether high cheekbones are caused by placement or shape (i.e. greater mass accumulating lower towards nasal base level). If placement then it's over but if it's just shape then bone shaving seems legit.

Last edited:
As long as they aren't low they will look good with prominence and make your 3/4 look very good. I'm curious as to whether high cheekbones are caused by placement or shape (i.e. greater mass accumulating lower towards nose level). If placement then it's over but if it's just shape then bone shaving seems legit.
Placing since Asian genes

Cheekbone reduction makes them higher set

Custom made implants can also make them higher set if they have a saddle and augment your infraorbital rim height, making your orbits more compact, thus making the ogee curve start higher.

I have very wide cheekbones posteriorly but lack anterior projection (undereye hollowness) and have large orbits, thus for someone like me cheekbone reduction + custom made implants would be the ticket.
It's rare and I haven't seen anyone do it yet, but in theory you (or anyone in that position) should be able to get O'pry/Ballou type zygos with reduction + custom implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gookking and poopoohead
View attachment 2087110
Really rare? Cool. Mine would be at pupil height if any higher :cool::feelsez:.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
Cheekbone reduction makes them higher set

Custom made implants can also make them higher set if they have a saddle and augment your infraorbital rim height, making your orbits more compact, thus making the ogee curve start higher.

There are always fucking surgeries for my halos but no stroma for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and NegativeNorwood
shaving + implants

Of those people, only O'pry has high set cheekbones. Ballou has similar cheekbones to O'pry so the comparison is valid.

3220832_Inkedramirez.jpg
3220831_Inkedimage.jpg

Barrett and Eriksen have cheekbones like Ramirez, which are very wide laterally, thus lower set despite all of them having compact orbits.

Eriksens aren’t even high set iirc just insane mass

Of those people, only O'pry has high set cheekbones. Ballou has similar cheekbones to O'pry so the comparison is valid.

3220832_Inkedramirez.jpg
3220831_Inkedimage.jpg

Barrett and Eriksen have cheekbones like Ramirez, which are very wide laterally, thus lower set despite all of them having compact orbits.
Barrett has extremely high set cheekbones lol

Barrett has extremely high set cheekbones lol

No. The wider the cheekbones, the lower set they are. He has very compact orbits but very large cheekbones. Ballou has both compact orbits and narrow, high set cheekbones:
Image 22
3220831_Inkedimage.jpg

See cheekbone reduction before and after for proof:

• JFL
Reactions: User49
No. The wider the cheekbones, the lower set they are. He has very compact orbits but very large cheekbones. Ballou has both compact orbits and narrow, high set cheekbones:
View attachment 2087137
3220831_Inkedimage.jpg

See cheekbone reduction before and after for proof:

ur wrong

cheekbone high setness is measured how close the cheekbone width (widest part) is to your eyes

i’m not on pc but barretts are very high set but they’re not vertically short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, poopoohead, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
ur wrong

cheekbone high setness is measured how close the cheekbone width (widest part) is to your eyes

Do you think getting some cheek filler in the upper part will help with my cheeks bhai?

ur wrong

Haven't you seen the scan? Width and placement is correlated, the narrower the cheekbones, the higher set they are. The more compact the orbits, the higher the ogee curve starts. Someone like O'pry or Ballou has very compact orbits and narrow cheekbones, thus making them higher set than Barrett's by default (compact orbits but wide cheekbones). There's a tier below which would be large orbits and wide cheekbones, that would be the lowest set possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, User49 and Deleted member 24444
Haven't you seen the scan? Width and placement is correlated, the narrower the cheekbones, the higher set they are. The more compact the orbits, the higher the ogee curve starts. Someone like O'pry or Ballou has very compact orbits and narrow cheekbones, thus making them higher set than Barrett's by default (compact orbits but wide cheekbones). There's a tier below which would be large orbits and wide cheekbones, that would be the lowest set possible.
nigger retard

i’ll prove wrong when on pc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 24444
nigger retard

i’ll prove wrong when on pc

Keep seething cuck. You are just offended cuz' I said your boyfriend Barret doesn't have high set cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Keep seething cuck. You are just offended cuz' I said your boyfriend Barret doesn't have high set cheekbones.
he does have high cheekbones ur just plain wrong

ur confusing vertically short cheekbones for just being high set

the widest part of barrett’s cheekbones is extremely close to his eyes

• +1
he does have high cheekbones ur just plain wrong

- Posts a before and after CT scan that proves reduction makes cheekbones higher set, with an in depth explanation wrote by a surgeon about why that happens.

- "Ur just plain wrong let me protect my boyfriend ughhh"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manfrommars, Magnum Opus and User49
  • So Sad
- Posts a before and after CT scan that proves reduction makes cheekbones higher set, with an in depth explanation wrote by a surgeon about why that happens.

- "Ur just plain wrong let me protect my boyfriend ughhh"
i edited my post look at it now

i edited my post look at it now

Lmao if you can't see this

Image 23

You are confusing orbits size with placement (which again, is correlated to cheekbone width).

shaving usually not necessary, and almost never possible (at least totally) without disinserting the masseter

shaving usually not necessary, and almost never possible (at least totally) without disinserting the masseter

Can you please expand on this?
For someone who wants narrower cheekbones with more compact orbits and a more flared jaw, is it a predictable and good solution to do cheekbone reduction + custom implants (forehead + periorbital + jaw) after? Like people who do bimax and implants in a second stage 6 months after, but with the cheekbones instead.

Ct scan front
Ct scan side 1
Ct scan side 2

Cheekbones measure 14cm with Radiant Dicom viewer, and jaw 10cm. My cheekbones are super round, big and look very off + I have very large orbits that give me hollow undereyes.
The reduction + implants thing is something I have been investigating since months ago, but couldn't find a single case of someone who did cheekbone reduction combined with implants of any kind :(
Your input would be really appreciated, truly.

Last edited:
@RealSurgerymax I've edited Ashton Kutcher to have the same failo so you can have a better visual idea (add hollow undereyes and dogshit lateral supras, which I couldn't edit well). Left original, right edited:

Ash ashton kutcher 1741682 2088 2100
Ash ashton kutcher 1741682 2088 2100 20230518 170512

For highset cheekbones just go sub 10% bf w hella muscle, or super skinny but hopefully your genetics allow for it, Cillian Murphy is skinny af and his cheekbones protrude all over the show lol

So f.e in case like this guy
Screenshot 20231024 134531 TikTok

Saddled infra-malar implants would be enough to create high sharp cheekbones?
Even when his zygos are really massive at the bottom and apple like? (creating ugly nasolabial folds) Adding implant wouldn't decrease vertical height of those cheekbones.

Maybe you can shave lower part during bimax?
Compared to this
The difference in vertical height is insane
Screenshot 20231025 000618 Gallery

Last edited:
So f.e in case like this guy
View attachment 2509700
Saddled infra-malar implants would be enough to create high sharp cheekbones?
Even when his zygos are really massive at the bottom and apple like? (creating ugly nasolabial folds) Adding implant wouldn't decrease vertical height of those cheekbones.

Maybe you can shave lower part during bimax?
Compared to this
The difference in vertical height is insane
View attachment 2509725
he looks bloated af

+ low cheekbones and wide cheekbones are different

rope and reincarnate as chad