• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 3962
shotgun wraparound from dr richard ramirez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, GoMadAndSTFU, buflek and 7 others
What should i do honestly ,be brutal please

only thing u should do is acquire body halo. Ur face has no failos to fix. Bit of a framecel.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
only thing u should do is acquire body halo. Ur face has no failos to fix. Bit of a framecel.
Then which surgery or method can i get to improve a little bit my face cheap ?

Then which surgery or method can i get to improve a little bit my face cheap ?
U dont need facial surgery, u need longer clavicles and femurs.

leg lengthening+clavicle lengthening+shoulder implants+ roid+ tat+tan+maybe stroma and ur good to go!

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 470 and CopeAndRope
I'd say leg lengthening tbh. Ideally, your legs should be close to my leg length which is long
20200103 224629

Fuck my height and turkish small genetic,if i was taller i will slay ...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Chadelite and Jerzy Bondov
Imo your face has no falios. The only thing that could be slightly better is your nose but your nose is already good as is so don't touch it.

So, if I'm being honest, you don't need any surgeries. If you do want to try to alter your face somehow, you can opt for fillers but it's unnecessary for your face.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Jerzy Bondov and Pendejo
Already chad why in the world are you on this site
Bro keep coping,just few girls(less than 5) wanted to be with me.Like the guy i put on rate section is more succesfull than me with girl.I don't have a lot of girl follower on instagram.Girls don't speak of me when they are together...
How tall are you exactly?
1m78
Imo your face has no falios. The only thing that could be slightly better is your nose but your nose is already good as is so don't touch it.

So, if I'm being honest, you don't need any surgeries. If you do want to try to alter your face somehow, you can opt for fillers but it's unnecessary for your face.
What is the problem with my nose ?
Just wait the beard and i will beardfraud and i will be slayer (i hope),girls want beard

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
Bro keep coping,just few girls(less than 5) wanted to be with me.Like the guy i put on rate section is more succesfull than me with girl.I don't have a lot of girl follower on instagram.Girls don't speak of me when they are together...

1m78

Just wait the beard and i will beardfraud and i will be slayer (i hope),girls want beard
There's no problem with your nose lol. I was just saying it's the only thing that is very very little off so basically there's nothing wrong with it. Your face has no falios so don't do any surgery

1m78

If you don't get success then I never will even if I get my hair transplant and bimax man.

If you don't get success then I never will even if I get my hair transplant and bimax man.
It's sad man.Every man on this website is incel

• +1
face is good, height ( 1.78 m if you're not lying is also good ) frame is lacking, just hit the gym!

I don't understand how you don't get success legitimately.
Don't understand me too,maybe girls like me but are intimidated,like they want an average men to avoid cheating...idk

Don't understand me too,maybe girls like me but are intimidated,like they want an average men to avoid cheating...idk
They do not want the average man I'll tell you that

OP kinda proves that Face can be decent, Height (In Turkey) is good (I have been there and they are all super manlets) but without frame you will never slay.

Frame is extremely hard to fix, note I said Frame not body. I would suggest clavicle widening surgery to start with it. Girls want the whole package.

OP kinda proves that Face can be decent, Height (In Turkey) is good (I have been there and they are all super manlets) but without frame you will never slay.

Frame is extremely hard to fix, note I said Frame not body. I would suggest clavicle widening surgery to start with it. Girls want the whole package.
The guy in rate section that i posted doesn't have frame too bro,but he slays..tsss fuck i am jealous

The guy in rate section that i posted doesn't have frame too bro,but he slays..tsss fuck i am jealous

A N O M A L Y

We have seen 5'5 Slayers, 4/10 slayers, Framecel slayers but they are the exception not the rule. It's like you bought 10 lottery tickets and he just 1 and he still won the jackpot.

A N O M A L Y

We have seen 5'5 Slayers, 4/10 slayers, Framecel slayers but they are the exception not the rule. It's like you bought 10 lottery tickets and he just 1 and he still won the jackpot.
Bro i won't lie on that,he slays more than me.He had one gf,and now he has another one.in one year he has more girlfriend than me in my whole life.He speaks to tons of girls on insta,like he seek and found and send message and at the end one girl like him i think

Bro i won't lie on that,he slays more than me.He had one gf,and now he has another one.in one year he has more girlfriend than me in my whole life.He speaks to tons of girls on insta,like he seek and found and send message and at the end one girl like him i think

Read my post again, I believe you. I have seen cases like that myself, but it is the exception not the rule boyo.

holy shit ur frame and facial expression makes u look like a curry, hit the gym ASAP

sounds like u have autism. learn how to talk to people and stop being narcy
Sliding Genio
Lip lift
Alectomy
Earlobe Removal
Lip reduction
Lip augmentation
Blepharoplasty
Custom implants(Yes, they are cheap)
wow didnt know lip lift is that cheap. thank god sort of long philtrum and HT are my only worries. still NW1.5 luckily