What is the end goal of looksmaxing?

BowlCutMogger

BowlCutMogger

Ltn to chadlite (last rating: low htn/htn)
after realizing that love is only physical based off of looks, whats even the point in looksmaxing.

is the goal to loose our viginity? is the goal to fuck as many foids as possible? is the goal to get married to a foid??

someone bluepill me pls cuz blackpill is making me go insane

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, LooksThinker and sportsmogger
Rule one of the blackpill never tell anybody about the blackpill, who is bill? i dont know anyone that is black and named bill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Narcissus🥀, Tai Lung and 11 others
Mogging other men and making bluepillers question there reality without saying anything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, aleksander, Narcissus🥀 and 8 others
there is no end if you are a real lookist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, lookism, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
The goal is to look the best you can, because looks are everything in how society treats you

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, Deleted member 31287, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
valid reason
Being good looking just means you will be treated 10x better by everyone in society. Kids, old people, middle aged people. Your car runs out of gas, will the good looking guy have a higher chance of receiving help? Almost definitely.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Demon, LooksOrDeath and BowlCutMogger
ThE GoAl Of LoOkSmAxInG

Attachments

• damian-kater-6.jpg
    damian-kater-6.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3091908_1664202864073.png
    3091908_1664202864073.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, ZaC and sportsmogger
Different people have different goals with it, like the ones you mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
after realizing that love is only physical based off of looks, whats even the point in looksmaxing.

is the goal to loose our viginity? is the goal to fuck as many foids as possible? is the goal to get married to a foid??

the goal is to get a marry a htb-stacy and move into the woods alone and have a life there

• +1

being able to look in the mirror

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, m0ss26, Never Get Up and 2 others
the goal is to make your genes the best possible ones for females to choose for their offspring.

• +1
To look like chad

• +1

go to a party and youll get bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and m0ss26

The sooner you log off the better for your mental health. Just live life, stop with mental illness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and Never Get Up
To get treated better ig or to Feed narcissistic delusions, really depends. Keep in mind most normies dont do that shit and still live a good life. not .orgs definition of a good life but in their own perception, which is all that matters since you die anyway some day without facing the harsh truth of lookism consciously.

• So Sad
The only purpose in life is survival and reproduction. That’s the goal.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and BowlCutMogger
fuck bitches

• +1
The goal is to hyper analyse your face and never be satisfied until you get bogdanoffed and kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and BowlCutMogger
To look better than what you looked like before, reaching your maximum potential

• +1
Rule one of the blackpill never tell anybody about the blackpill, who is bill? i dont know anyone that is black and named bill?
respect buddy

get my dream girl and at least be htn

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and BowlCutMogger

My goal in life is to have a roster of foids (atleast 2) but it will be hard as a autistic ethnic dickcel

• JFL
validation and feeling superior and being that shredded that i have fibers on my ass

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and goodgamebro
There is no endgame because you will never be satisfied because of brainrot and you will keep aging and keep looking worse until u finally give up and ropemaxx.
Endgame is ropemaxxing

• So Sad
Being proud of what you're seeing in the mirror

what’s your goal
Have a good NTmaxxed social life with good friends who have my back and who I can do fun stuff with, and be a club slayer. So go out every weekend, travel a lot, meet interesting people, flirt with pretty women at clubs, etc. You don't need looksmaxxing for the first but you do for the second.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Have a good NTmaxxed social life with good friends who have my back and who I can do fun stuff with, and be a club slayer. So go out every weekend, travel a lot, meet interesting people, flirt with pretty women at clubs, etc. You don't need looksmaxxing for the first but you do for the second.
what are you rn? do you have any surgical plans?

validation and attention for most probably

• +1
what are you rn? do you have any surgical plans?
I'm still waiting to get the new job that would make me move to a different country and start a new social life there so I won't start to seriously NT/socialmaxx until then, for now I'm just working out, trying to lose weight and BF and fix posture problems, skincare. I'm also eliminating looksmins from my life like poor sleep hygiene, smoking, bad diet etc. Softmaxxing basically.
As far as surgery goes my big nose is my only failo but I don't think it's bad to the point where I need rhino. I'm also considering LL to get to 6'3 but I don't have the money for it and doubt I will before my 30s, it's more of a fantasy. Tbh I'll wait to see how good my life is gonna be when I move to the new city, there is a chance I will stop caring about all this black pill looksmaxxing stuff once I finally have a decent social and dating life going.

Last edited:
  • +1