What is the ideal nose shape?

neverascendcurrycel

neverascendcurrycel

Platinum
04tamil actors5

I kinda have nose shape like the guy I uploaded, what is the ideal nose shape?, in my opinion, it's Cavill cuz it represents the ideal pointy nose shape.

• +1
Reactions: rusian, sub5c3l and Lynxress
From side Cavill, from front Dellisola.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, neverascendcurrycel and sub5c3l
IMG 1791

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, fxckz, Tai Lung and 2 others

Attachments

• 1711123293343.png
    1711123293343.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Tai Lung, sub5c3l and 1 other person

This one also looks good

Attachments

• 1711123439698.png
    1711123439698.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and fuxkdakikez
Any nose that isn’t mine

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
o pry from the front

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
richard ramirez nose is the best, perfectly straight with good projection and proportional to face, if u ever get rhinoplasty get that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, fuxkdakikez, fxckz and 1 other person
richard ramirez nose is the best, perfectly straight with good projection and proportional to face, if u ever get rhinoplasty get that
im gonna show ramirez to my surgeon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, edgemaxx, LowTierVitoBss and 3 others
Crisick's arrowhead one mogged.

Screenshot 20240304 141055
7a73a3c73ffd5d26cdfd72e071b4456d

I know alot of mofos in here are gonna disagree but if you are between 16-25 Yrs old the Best by far is a pretty boy upturned nose, this shit is an insane halo for JB appeal and looks good from the front and heavenly from the side(can single handedly save your side profile)

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel, WatermelonLover, SensitiveYoungMan and 1 other person
nose has never halo'd anyone it only makes ugly people more ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel, WatermelonLover, edgemaxx and 2 others
nose has never halo'd anyone it only makes ugly people more ugly.
Hard disagree, the nose can really make an okayish side profile stand out alot
3809864 IMG 8695

Look at how much the nose take up the attention in here, despite being reccessed it clearly takes the attention away from it
Now look at this morph
3809870 IMG 8696

From a pretty boy Who is very asthetically appealing to a midiocre bozo with nothing going on for him, looks like curry now and i can assure you no one wants to look at the profile twice

And don't cope with muh o pry or gandy, we don't have their bone mass, masculinity, height, zygos, chins or striking eyes to undermine the nose, even then they would look better with a straight nose anyways

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and chinpilled69
View attachment 2813795
Look at how much the nose take up the attention in here, despite being reccessed it clearly takes the attention away from it
Now look at this morph
View attachment 2813800
both versions are unremarkable regardless of their nose.

that is what I said, it only ever makes ugly people even uglier, but it's never been the differentiating factor between attractive or not.

both versions are unremarkable regardless of their nose.

that is what I said, it only ever makes ugly people even uglier, but it's never been the differentiating factor between attractive or not.
Unremarkable ? He looks like a completely different person with only a change in the nose, i can assure you only eyes can change as much as the nose, no other feature makes such a massive difference these two, because they are the first thing we aknowledge when looking at a face for the first Time

3809888 IMG 8700

It amongs the first priority to fixate on, it's in the middle of our faces so no surprise

Screenshot 20240322 194251

We can observe the importances of the nose through the amount of procedures done in the US Alone, despite it being mainly porformed on women, men still make a substantial amount of this surgery

Unremarkable ? He looks like a completely different person with only a change in the nose,
women would ignore him both times regardless of the nose.
i can assure you only eyes can change as much as the nose, no other feature makes such a massive difference these two, because they are the first thing we aknowledge when looking at a face for the first Time

View attachment 2813849
It amongs the first priority to fixate on, it's in the middle of our faces so no surprise
noses are like 30% smaller in real life this study was probably conducted on photos, noses are indeed very obvious in photos but that is mostly due to the way lenses work.
View attachment 2813850
We can observe the importances of the nose through the amount of procedures done in the US Alone, despite it being mainly porformed on women, men still make a substantial amount of this surgery
it makes the difference between ugly and less ugly which is great.

but attractive people are attractive regardless of their nose.

• +1
View attachment 2813795
Now look at this morph
View attachment 2813800
From a pretty boy Who is very asthetically appealing to a midiocre bozo with nothing going on for him, looks like curry now and i can assure you no one wants to look at the profile twice

And don't cope with muh o pry or gandy, we don't have their bone mass, masculinity, height, zygos, chins or striking eyes to undermine the nose, even then they would look better with a straight nose anyways
Yes it is underrated here. Straight nose basically gives you angel profile. It can make your maxilla seem better then what it actually is in motion. Also not having a droopy tip when smiling is a big halo.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Obviously not at all, an upturned nose is one of the most appealing features about a prettyboy, it is so essential that in my opinion you can't be female gaze without it if you don't have the dimorphism to back it up with, just look at the kind of guys young girls drole over, all of them have proportional and aesthetic noses that brings the harmony together
2c170c9157f8296427accac4091ef81f
Images 4
4f256235a1f29a48cfaceb030b28e2c0
Desktop wallpaper cute 13 year olds with curly hair boys thumbnail

These are the kind of guys girls swarn over, appart from their clear skin, fluffy hair, pretty eyes and glowie Lips, the nose is always the proirity to this archetype

noses are like 30% smaller in real life this study was probably conducted on photos, noses are indeed very obvious in photos but that is mostly due to the way lenses work.
The fact that a disproportionate size can make people fixate on it shows it a must to have a good nose size, or else people are only gonna focus on this failo instead of the other features that are good

And no, women don't like big noses despite the cliché in the media, it's Just because they think that a big nose is associated with a large manhood (not True obviously)
it makes the difference between ugly and less ugly which is great.

but attractive people are attractive regardless of their nose.
This applies to anything really, one bad feature doesn't make you ugly and chads with failos are still chads, Hexum is attractive with a NCT, does that mean it's unimportant ? It's still a failo regardless.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Orc there is this faggot who probably stole your autism cap and has been impersonating as y

Obviously not at all, an upturned nose is one of the most appealing features about a prettyboy, it is so essential that in my opinion you can't be female gaze without it if you don't have the dimorphism to back it up with, just look at the kind of guys young girls drole over, all of them have proportional and aesthetic noses that brings the harmony together
View attachment 2813883View attachment 2813884View attachment 2813885View attachment 2813886
they all look wholly unremarkable, their noses aren't halo'ing them, it never does, they'd largely look the same in real life even if it were bigger.
The fact that a disproportionate size can make people fixate on it shows it a must to have a good nose size, or else people are only gonna focus on this failo instead of the other features that are good
only on the internet, noses aren't nearly as prominent in real life, but unless you're e-dating this isn't super relevant.
And no, women don't like big noses despite the cliché in the media, it's Just because they think that a big nose is associated with a large manhood (not True obviously)
I know, no one likes noses in general, it's just an ugly organ, just like ears have never halo'd anyone.
This applies to anything really, one bad feature doesn't make you ugly and chads with failos are still chads, Hexum is attractive with a NCT, does that mean it's unimportant ? It's still a failo regardless.
this is different in the sense that a great eye area can halo your entire face, similarly to having a great jaw, and to a lesser extend the cheekbones can add appeal, but the nose doesn't do this, at best it's neutral and at worst it makes you even uglier.

@Orc there is this faggot who probably stole your autism cap and has been impersonating as y
the autism cap is an internet meme I don't own copyright to it.

the autism cap is an internet meme I don't own copyright to it.
Wfym he literally resembles you. See this

they all look wholly unremarkable, their noses aren't halo'ing them, it never does, they'd largely look the same in real life even if it were bigger.
man come on I showed you just how much difference the nose makes with my morph example, it genuinely changed everything about him, you really have to be visibly challenged to not see a difference
only on the internet, noses aren't nearly as prominent in real life, but unless you're e-dating this isn't super relevant.
definitely not the case, from my experience (take it with a grain of salt) that often students in relationships often have ideal noses, even the MTNs or even LTNs who are hairmaxxed (with said noses ) to be quite successful even if they don't have the most aesthetic jaws or PSL in general
I know, no one likes noses in general, it's just an ugly organ, just like ears have never halo'd anyone.
noses are one of the most complimented features from my own experience both in RL and the Internet, apart from eyelashes and eyes in general really nothing is as complimented as the nose, ESPECIALLY to girls, look at any tiktoks where the subject is about noses, all the commenters talk about the nose insecurity and how often guys and girls worry about their noses, it's only logical because the nose is such an important organ, cannot possibly compare them to something as irrelevant as ears come on.
this is different in the sense that a great eye area can halo your entire face, similarly to having a great jaw, and to a lesser extend the cheekbones can add appeal, but the nose doesn't do this, at best it's neutral and at worst it makes you even uglier.

i mean yeah duh eye area is number 1 as always, and the jaw (bone structure in general) are the most important, no debate on that, but nose is still a considerable aspect especially when it's much cheaper and easier to fix, a wonky giga subhuman jew nose can be fixed with 5K and a trip to turkey, but good luck trying to fix severe jaw recession or major eye area failo without losing one of the 5 senses, again the number of people that crave rhino says it enough, nose is VERY important for aesthetics and can single handily make you an unloved sack of meat if bad enough. Nosepill is real and brutal and often disregarded on .org

Last edited:
man come on I showed you just how much difference the nose makes with my morph example, it genuinely changed everything about him, you really have to be visibly challenged to not see a difference
I can see the difference, but wouldn't glance at it twice regardless, the nose can draw attention to your face in a negative way but it doesn't do this in a positive way.
definitely not the case, from my experience (take it with a grain of salt) that often students in relationships often have ideal noses, even the MTNs or even LTNs who are hairmaxxed (with said noses ) to be quite successful even if they don't have the most aesthetic jaws or PSL in general
weird anecdote, isn't most of the world chinese or african, they have shit noses on average and it doesn't seem to prevent them from reproducing.
noses are one of the most complimented features from my own experience both in RL and the Internet
I've literally never seen anyone compliment a nose besides on .org.
, apart from eyelashes and eyes in general really nothing is as complimented as the nose, ESPECIALLY to girls, look at any tiktoks where the subject is about noses, all the commenters talk about the nose insecurity and how often guys and girls worry about their noses, it's only logical because the nose is such an important organ, cannot possibly compare them to something as irrelevant as ears come on.
are you sure you haven't just fallen into some fucked up algorithm?
i mean yeah duh eye area is number 1 as always, and the jaw (bone structure in general) are the most important, no debate on that, but nose is still a considerable aspect especially when it's much cheaper and easier to fix, a wonky giga subhuman jew nose can be fix with 5K and a trip to turkey, but good luck trying to fix severe jaw recession or major eye area failo without losing one of the 5 senses, again the number of people that crave rhino says it enough, nose is VERY important for aesthetics and can single handily make you an unloved sack of meat if bad enough. Nosepill is real and brutal and often disregarded
a large portion of nose jobs add nothing in terms of appeal ironically.

and one of the main reason people get them is because they don't understand lens distortion and think their nose is larger than it actually is.

I've never in my life spend any nanosecond contemplating the nose of another man.

• +1
Like a good neighbor statefarm is there

I can see the difference, but wouldn't glance at it twice regardless, the nose can draw attention to your face in a negative way but it doesn't do this in a positive way.
again that morph is so drastic in itself, that guy would not have modelled with that kind of nose, i can assure you anyone who has an ideal nose were to suddenly wake up with a jew one would cry themselves to sleep in their bed sheets and refuse to go outside without getting rid of that thing in an instant
weird anecdote, isn't most of the world chinese or african, they have shit noses on average and it doesn't seem to prevent them from reproducing.
i was talking more from a Western standpoint bruh, of course it would be a different case elsewhere in the world, like for example prominent zygos are desired in the West, but no one in South Korea cares(in fact men and women often get them reduced there)

we are living in the West, we abide by Western standards.
I've literally never seen anyone compliment a nose besides on .org.
my bad, by people i meant girls, it's true that i never saw a guy compliment another nose but girls often do to both sexes (so it's actually important for the female gaze)
are you sure you haven't just fallen into some fucked up algorithm?
people are insecure, it happens to other important features aswell
a large portion of nose jobs add nothing in terms of appeal ironically.

and one of the main reason people get them is because they don't understand lens distortion and think their nose is larger than it actually is.

I've never in my life spend any nanosecond contemplating the nose of another man.
Rhinoplasty Result   Dr  Ahmet Dilber

not true, if you had a shit kike nose you get such a godly ascension from getting rid of it, from 'ew creep go away' to a possible romantic prospect
Male Rhinoplasty in Beverly Hills CA   AM Facial Plastics

even in less extreme examples going from a mid to good nose is a decent ascension on it's own, his noses wasn't THAT bad but still added a lot to his attractiveness by getting rid of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Elias depoot

• +1
View attachment 2813883View attachment 2813884View attachment 2813885View attachment 2813886
These are the kind of guys girls swarn over, appart from their clear skin, fluffy hair, pretty eyes and glowie Lips, the nose is always the proirity to this archetype

"these are the kind of guys young girls drool over" cope blud

• +1
Vito's is too fem imo, depoots is perfect
just a little too upturned for basso but it's greats otherwise, but yeah depoots is perfect

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
"these are the kind of guys young girls drool over" cope blud
"cope blud"
1 HbXJ 6HOfppMRY2Kb fEwQ

you are the one coping boyo you probably have a kike nose and can't handle the nosepill, denying the eye area AND the nose for muh jewline is the ultimate delusion and cope

"cope blud"
View attachment 2814085
you are the one coping boyo you probably have a kike nose and can't handle the nosepill, denying the eye area AND the nose for muh jewline is the ultimate delusion and cope
i don't have a kike nose blud, in fact mines probaly closer to the tiktok prettyboy standard, but those noses aren't ideal. it's a femine feature. Literally one the people that comes up when u shows those types of nose is a tranny who is actually a women

i don't have a kike nose blud, in fact mines probaly closer to the tiktok prettyboy standard, but those noses aren't ideal. it's a femine feature. Literally one the people that comes up when u shows those types of nose is a tranny who is actually a women
4016220 Screenshot 20240316 195517

this bozo thinks handsome Squidward is the ideal male performance :lul: (eye area and nose is cope brooo look at that jaw!!!)

just make stuff up theory
just saying that you belive the Jaw is above the eye area JFL

2816831 800px Meeks2

shit jaw morph = Chad => HTN

Wzjqegd8nfs91

shit eyes morph = Chad => Subhuman/ barely LTN

the jaw cope is immense :pepefrown:

• +1
lmao at thinking that jeremy meeks morph is htn, thats a good one nigga
it is obvious that he descended massively from the jaw morph no argument in that, but he is still recognizable without it, and attractive to an extent because of his eyes, lips, and zygos (can compensate for a shit jaw) but just look at that tom cruise JFL looks like a completely different person and an utter moron with these eyes, no jawline, no zygos, no nose, no lips can EVER compensate for that joke of an eye area, nuff said.

Average jaw vs Subhuman eye area
If you're going to do a comparison atleast make it fair
that eye area isn't even subhuman, just a 4/10 below average one

here's what an actually subhuman eye area looks like
Crouzon slide1
Crouzon slide2
(god bless these kids i can't imagine their horrible lives:feelswhy:)

here's what a subhuman jaw looks like for fair comparison
Shutterstock 1964235232
Preview2x 12fe734b

now tell me, which one would you rather have in your opinion? which one would not be as mild if hypothetically you were to possess?

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and smallman
that eye area isn't even subhuman, just a 4/10 below average one

here's what an actually subhuman eye area looks like
View attachment 2814149View attachment 2814150 (god bless these kids i can't imagine their horrible lives:feelswhy:)

here's what a subhuman jaw looks like for fair comparison
View attachment 2814167View attachment 2814169

now tell me, which one would you rather have in your opinion? which one would not be as mild if hypothetically you were to possess?
Eye area is hardest to change yea but I think for attractiveness jaw is more important than eye area. You can find a chad with a normie eye area but you cant find a chad with a normie jaw

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and LowTierVitoBss
Eye area is hardest to change yea but I think for attractiveness jaw is more important than eye area. You can find a chad with a normie eye area but you cant find a chad with a normie jaw
fair fair, but again you said it, the fact that the jaw is easier to fix shows how it's preferable for your jaw to be shit than eyes to be shit, and actually a top-tier eye area makes you a chad without needing a robust jaw

example: zayn malik and sean o'pry
Zayn Malik with lucious messy hair 600x
752934 zayn malik et gigi hadid maries en secre 624x600 3

Opry sean image
S l1600

• +1
Reactions: smallman
fair fair, but again you said it, the fact that the jaw is easier to fix shows how it's preferable for your jaw to be shit than eyes to be shit, and actually a top-tier eye area makes you a chad without needing a robust jaw

example: zayn malik and sean o'pry
View attachment 2814209View attachment 2814210

View attachment 2814211View attachment 2814212
They both have above average jaws.

You can see here vinnie has a normie eye area or even below but hes chadlite-chad range

But you can see here when you give brad pitt an average jaw it turns him to a normie

I agree with u on having a mogger eye area is preferable since its the hardest one to change but its legit impossible to be a mogger with a completely average jaw

• +1
They both have above average jaws.
View attachment 2814215
You can see here vinnie has a normie eye area or even below but hes chadlite-chad range

But you can see here when you give brad pitt an average jaw it turns him to a normie
View attachment 2814217

I agree with u on having a mogger eye area is preferable since its the hardest one to change but its legit impossible to be a mogger with a completely average jaw
true true but again the jaw isn't asking for much if you have a decent non-recessed one with a great eye area will 100% guarantee you to be a mogging machine

but the opposite is tricky vinnie, as we can see has excellent harmony with lips, nose, zygos, brows and hair, with a decent eye area, and that translates into him being a fairly good-looking guy, but nothing special tbh, it's always the eyes that make someone memorable

what I'm trying to basically say is

decent eyes + top tier jaw = chadline who mogs a lot of people, but not all, is famous locally and gets a good amount of female attention

decent jaw + top tier eye area = make someone who mogs the entire city that you live in, everyone will be stunted by your beauty and you will have world wide recognition instead of a local one, get ALL the hoes that you want.

• +1