what is the most based sex position?

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
i was thinking about this and i believe doggystyle is the best. think about it, it's elementary, raw and primal. animals do it and animals are based unlike people who are cucked idealists and think sex is romantic. sex positions that are incredibly raw and primal are the best. you are supposed to fuck like a high T animal. trying to romanticise sex is like picking the healthiest option when you get fast food. doggystyle is based because you are pounding them from behind like a 2000ng/dl caveman. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
can you believe there are niggas out here who think sex is supposed to be romantic? they call it ''making love'' and when they slay they look the girl in her eyes and make the thrusts as slow and sensual as possible. lol gtfo faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, aleksander, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
no sex posistion for my face

Position in which your max dick gets inside her pussy

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BeanletMogger and Deleted member 20370
Sideways doggystyle

i was thinking about this and i believe doggystyle is the best. think about it, it's elementary, raw and primal. animals do it and animals are based unlike people who are cucked idealists and think sex is romantic. sex positions that are incredibly raw and primal are the best. you are supposed to fuck like a high T animal. trying to romanticise sex is like picking the healthiest option when you get fast food. doggystyle is based because you are pounding them from behind like a 2000ng/dl caveman. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
can you believe there are niggas out here who think sex is supposed to be romantic? they call it ''making love'' and when they slay they look the girl in her eyes and make the thrusts as slow and sensual as possible. lol gtfo faggot
Missionary

Missionary with her legs up in the air.

• Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
yeah doggy mogs

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Any answer other than doggy makes you a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and scrunchables
any position with @Kamui (no homo :feelshmm: )

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Prone bone with your hands around her throat mogs all

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit