What is the optimal looksmaxxing diet for both bulking/cutting?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I need to leanbulk and I struggle to find good food. Everything has its downsides. Rice is too high glycemic index. Most food has lots of Omega 6 or PUFA bloating you. From oats my stomach feels weird and I get sleepy. Sugar is inflammatory and looksmin. Too much protein is bad for Anti-Aging and kidneys. Dairy and gluten is bad for skin. I even have to fart from simple bananas because of fructose probably. Has anyone here figured out the perfect Anti-inflammatory anti-bloat skinmaxing looksmaxxing diet with timestamps when to eat and that is adjustable for caloric plus or deficit? At this point I dont really give a fuck, I am already a robot with work, I can also be a robot with food and do the most efficient shit, als long as it is working.

just epsteinmaxx bro, eat live infants 3 times a day for hunter A10 blue eyes youthful skin and gigajaw + bwc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member and audimax
Just eat healthy food with wide range of fruits and vegetables bro trying to perfect your diet will drive you crazy

Just eat healthy food with wide range of fruits and vegetables bro trying to perfect your diet will drive you crazy
Nah at this point idgaf. At least I need to know all food I have to avoid but there seems to be so many contradicting information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Nah at this point idgaf. At least I need to know all food I have to avoid but there seems to be so many contradicting information
just avoid what ever your body cant take

if your body cant tolerate sugar or wheat then dont fucking take it

I need to leanbulk and I struggle to find good food. Everything has its downsides. Rice is too high glycemic index. Most food has lots of Omega 6 or PUFA bloating you. From oats my stomach feels weird and I get sleepy. Sugar is inflammatory and looksmin. Too much protein is bad for Anti-Aging and kidneys. Dairy and gluten is bad for skin. I even have to fart from simple bananas because of fructose probably. Has anyone here figured out the perfect Anti-inflammatory anti-bloat skinmaxing looksmaxxing diet with timestamps when to eat and that is adjustable for caloric plus or deficit? At this point I dont really give a fuck, I am already a robot with work, I can also be a robot with food and do the most efficient shit, als long as it is working.
Carbs : brown rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, quinoa and some kind of cereals without gluten, fruit
proteins: ground beef, chicken, raw cheese, fatty and non fatty fish, turkey
Fats: 100% dark chocolate, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado
And that’s it. If you’re bulking 200 + Kcals from carbs possibly before and after your workout
If you’re cutting 200/300 kcals below maintenance removing fats/carbs
That’s it

For bloating 3g salt daily/ 3L water daily/ potassium rich foods like bananas, avocados, kiwis
Try to have at least 2:1 K:Na ratio
Take supps against cortisol, like ashwagandha
Lift 4/5 times per week, increase reps and weights and that’s it

meat and eggs

If you want to bulk fatty meat
If you want to lean out leaner meat

Play around with protein to fat ratios