What is the percentage of people on org who actually go through with their hardmaxxing plan?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
What is the percentage of people on org who actually go through with their hardmaxxing plan?

Most people on here are full of shit. You spend all day talking about how many mm you are recessed, then morphing your pictures and saying you are going to get an OBO, Bimax with Custom implants, etc. But you are scared of HGH, spending all day in off-topic discussing like "Does HGH make my balls small?", "Will HGH fix all of my recession?", "Can I die from HGH?", and "Can I take ashwagandha at 15?" Obviously, this isn't all users, just the annoying ones on here.

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

I take pajeetgandha and it doesnt do a fuckin thing jfl

Just get surgery is much easier said than done. You need to convince your family and friends, ypu need time, ypu need money, ypu need to do research, talk to surgeons and still things can go wrong. You are essential an outcasts from the society for atleast 3-4 months with that same money can get just walk into a dealership and get a hellcat that is sure to get you laid and improve your smv.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Just get surgery is much easier said than done. You need to convince your family and friends, ypu need time, ypu need moneh ypu need to do research, talk to surgeons and still things can go wrong. While that same money can get just walk into a dealership andbget a hellcat that is sure to get you laid.
That's true, but if you wanted surgery badly enough, you would work all day and night or take out a loan and go through with it anyway, regardless of what your friends and family thought about and it if they loved you enough they would try and help. Surgery is safe nowadays, and it is extremely rare to die or experience any complications. Just find a good-reviewed surgeon, look at before and after photos, and schedule a consultation. Sometimes, the consultation is even free. It's not that difficult, to be honest with you. If someone truly wants to do it badly enough, as they claim.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees