What is this shit on my face and how do I fix it?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
IMG 8187

Ignore my poor under eye support

Attachments

• IMG_8186.jpeg
    IMG_8186.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 0
cancer, you’re dead by tomorrow buddy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, rainzm and wackedchives
it will pass in 3 days, apply cum on the affected area

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
View attachment 2900989
Ignore my poor under eye support
You will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

You will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Aero
it's inflammation, probably internally, like in one of the tiny veins underneath the eye.

My friend had the same thing he died a week later from this

Man you guys aren’t very helpful