What is your Height? [Polll]

What is your Height?

• Total voters

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Salludon
COPING TALLFAGS: HEIGHT MATTERS MORE THAN FACE .IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'10 YOULL BE REKECTED JUST BASED ON THAT

Suck your moms dick for making you tall
I’m tall and mainly get rejected.

When you actually escape manletism only to have manletism redefined and you're still a manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, GenericChad1444 and Stingray
60-80% will reject him just based on height
95% eill reject 5'3 or lowet
I have a 99.9 percent rejection rate and I’m tall so yeah means nothing...

Attachments

• 327D945C-8EE4-4F50-96BA-DAFDCED08324.jpeg
    327D945C-8EE4-4F50-96BA-DAFDCED08324.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 11
Brutal 2011 fuck. I didn't even know we shifted into the blackpill universe 'til atleast 2014ish. Fuck brutal man.
Height doesn’t mean anything. Period.

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Nosecel9000
Under 5'10 = -2 PSL

Reality>Memes

The vast majority of Men in America are below 6 feet. how do you think they manage do date at all if what you're saying is true.

they don't

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
lol the jump from king of manliest to titan XD where is the norm at?

@cocainecowboy Stop doing that! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Retarded meme and nothing more. most Men in America are below 6 feet.
he knows that buddy XD average US American is 5"10 I think

Nah, u cant height mog other men constantly in 6'1. Imagine a tall girl, something like 1,77m, she wear heels and mogs you at 6,1.

🤨

Most female models are 178/5'10 and no more than that. Assuming only 1% of women are 6'0 and higher, only about 20% of these women will be sexually appealing (That is, no giant childs (women generally stop growing right after their first menstruation, no +30yo, no ugly, no married...)

178cm/5'10 + 10cm/5'' heels = 185/6'1 (Unless the heels have a platform she won't gain the whole height the heels give, usually is ~2cm less)
185/6'1 + 3cm of shoes = 188/6'2 (unless you two are going somewhere where she'll be wearing heels but for some stupid reason you'll go barefoot...?!?!)

You're still taller than her despite her using a giant heel, tall women, in general, don't even use heels, and when they use are ~3inches heels.

6'1 is safe af, unless you care for those 0.002 of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Roping Subhuman
And yet you got laid 12 times. are you really this dense?

If you were my height you wouldn't have the same results i guarantee you that.

JFL you're literally the living proof that height means everything. you're so privileged and you don't even realise it.
How tall are you? Being white helps. That’s all. I’m not white and am just sometimes lucky...

🤨

Most female models are 178/5'10 and no more than that. Assuming only 1% of women are 6'0 and higher, only about 20% of these women will be sexually appealing (That is, no giant childs (women generally stop growing right after their first menstruation, no +30yo, no ugly, no married...)

178cm/5'10 + 10cm/5'' heels = 185/6'1 (Unless the heels have a platform she won't gain the whole height the heels give, usually is ~2cm less)
185/6'1 + 3cm of shoes = 188/6'2 (unless you two are going somewhere where she'll be wearing heels but for some stupid reason you'll go barefoot...?!?!)

You're still taller than her despite her using a giant heel, tall women, in general, don't even use heels, and when they use are ~3inches heels.

Cope, the difference of height between a woman and a man must be visible, you cant see it if the woman is wearing heels and u are 6'1, u are basically at the same height as her. 1,90m is when u bcomes TALL

Literally average height and handsome its all you need to get women..if you can't you are just ugly..from there the taller you are the better of course but how can you say you need to be 6ft2 and up when this is 5% of men's population lol..go to spain go to Italy go to uk and you see tons of 1.80 guys fucking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
🤨

brutal pill

Literally average height and handsome its all you need to get women..if you can't you are just ugly..from there the taller you are the better of course but how can you say you need to be 6ft2 and up wheb this is 5% of men's population lol..go to soainy go to Italy go to uk and you see tons of 1.80 guys fucking

This i just a Height poll, we all know theres no height for your face.

You fucking retard 5 foot 11 isnt king of manlets lol (imagine believing this)

ITS TURBO MANLET (ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING OVER ROPE AT ONCE)

@cocainecowboy Stop doing that! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Retarded meme and nothing more. most Men in America are below 6 feet.
most men in america are betabuxx or incel (28% virginity plus 50% divorces)

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
tall starts from 190cm in normal units aka almost 6'3"

im not even memeing, here you arent even considered tall by normies if u arent at least 190cm

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 756
tall starts from 190cm in normal units aka almost 6'3"

im not even memeing, here you arent even considered tall by normies if u arent at least 190cm

6'2 is more likely 1,90m

This i just a Height poll, we all know theres no height for your face.
No cause people argue in comments plus it says 6ft1 its king of manlets which is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
No cause people argue in comments plus it says 6ft1 its king of manlets which is ridiculous

But it is.

6,1 = 1,85
6,2 = 1,88(Proto-Titan)
1,90m+ titan

How tall are you? Being white helps. That’s all. I’m not white and am just sometimes lucky...

I'm a bit above 5'2. you don't know how much Height halos you man.

You got 'lucky' precisely because of your height. if you didn't even have that you wouldn't get anything at all.
But it is.

6,1 = 1,85
6,2 = 1,88(Proto-Titan)
1,90m+ titan
JFL

asasas-png.105093

Stop memeing.

6"1 king of manlets I guess.