Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Myn

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ltn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
it seems like they are mostly high iq University degree maxxing. They would show off their intellect from the very beginning. I am secretly wanting a mommy who would be able to betabux me to support the bare minimum low cortisol works I would get tbh.

When I was younger I got less matched then now, I think girls like older guy as it seems.

I want to Tindermax in China to get rich Chinese girl too, it would be amazing experience for me to go to a fancy place at the rooftop in Beijing or Shianghai.

Last edited:
Why is the quality of my matches better on Tinder than Yubo?

Also why girls on Yubo don’t first text like on Tinder?

I'd say this guy

Chadlite with mid profile or HTN with elite profile would do.

You got to be Chud tbh

I get the same 30+ opened me I don’t even bother to answer anymore

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it seems like they are mostly high iq University degree maxxing. They would show off their intellect from the very beginning. I am secretly wanting a mommy who would be able to betabux me to support the bare minimum low cortisol works I would get tbh.

When I was younger I got less matched then now, I think girls like older guy as it seems.

I want to Tindermax in China to get rich Chinese girl too, it would be amazing experience for me to go to a fancy place at the rooftop in Beijing or Shianghai.

subhuman only

meanwhile,, all my matches were psl 1-2, fat and said no ONS because they wanted to find a subhuman that would commit to them