What looksmax do I do (pics)

joonla

joonla

Bronze
What looksmax methods should I do?
Should I dye my eyebrows?
Where should I bonesmash?
I have an overbite and jaw is slightly shifted to one side
I know my skin is shit, I got prescribed a treatment for it and it’s working. Similar to tretinoin
I mostly want more forward growth of my maxilla (I have nasolabial folds because I used to be fat as fuck and lost it all really quick)
And I think I need more eye support

I’m 15 , 6’3 (190cm) and like 84kg 17% body fat

Attachments

• 702625E0-0BEB-4F7B-B84F-454ED8160133.jpeg
    702625E0-0BEB-4F7B-B84F-454ED8160133.jpeg
    446 KB · Views: 0
  • 225C676D-DFC5-4B54-B924-38881D251886.jpeg
    225C676D-DFC5-4B54-B924-38881D251886.jpeg
    709.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 640D5069-8AFF-441A-A118-53955D62D4B3.jpeg
    640D5069-8AFF-441A-A118-53955D62D4B3.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CC6A16FF-C282-4F18-920B-BE613490DD57.jpeg
    CC6A16FF-C282-4F18-920B-BE613490DD57.jpeg
    515.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
Well ur tall so its not over ur face is supbar but u just fix ur acne with accutane get jacked and you can slay

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, RopeMaxxed and 5.5psl
Well ur tall so its not over ur face is supbar but u just fix ur acne with accutane get jacked and you can slay
Would you recommend him Sarms? The same cycle you recommended me?

Your so lucky for your height. Don’t use sarms at 15 imo. If you use anything use MK677 or HGH.

You can use Test at 18-19

I know my skin is shit, I got prescribed a treatment for it and it’s working. Similar to tretinoin
I mostly want more forward growth of my maxilla (I have nasolabial folds because I used to be fat as fuck and lost it all really quick)

Can you get longer hair again, Bro?
You'd be MTN+ with that easily.

Grow hair to half the length you had before. Have your teeth slightly together I can tell they are not and make u look worse.

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Insane potential

Can you get longer hair again, Bro?
You'd be MTN+ with that easily.
This guy is barely mtn he needs to fix his jaw to become a strong mtn

• Hmm...
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Grow your hair again, tan, maybe lose a couple % bf but nothing extreme.
You will be a jb slayer

Grow your hair again, tan, maybe lose a couple % bf but nothing extreme.
You will be a jb slayer
Thanks bro . You make it seem not over. Im scared to lose weight tho because I want to maximise my facial growth and shit like that and going into a deficit would stunt that would it not? Hormones, nutrients and calories

Thanks bro . You make it seem not over. Im scared to lose weight tho because I want to maximise my facial growth and shit like that and going into a deficit would stunt that would it not? Hormones, nutrients and calories
Just eat plenty of clean food and make sure you're active don't go on a big deficit or anything

Just eat plenty of clean food and make sure you're active don't go on a big deficit or anything
My idea was to go on a huge deficit, just for a short amount of time. Then I only lose like a month of potential growth, a long and low deficit would just inhibit growth for ages would it not? Can’t really add tissue or any mass when you’re losing more than you’re gaining

My idea was to go on a huge deficit, just for a short amount of time. Then I only lose like a month of potential growth, a long and low deficit would just inhibit growth for ages would it not? Can’t really add tissue or any mass when you’re losing more than you’re gaining
Don't do that just eat healthily and lose a little at a time.
You're a 6'3 pretty boy with the long hair you don't need mass just be lean and healthy

Don't do that just eat healthily and lose a little at a time.
You're a 6'3 pretty boy with the long hair you don't need mass just be lean and healthy
I want maximum bone growth though, not just muscle . my heights fine sure , could be better, but i need facial growth cause I’m fairly recessed. I want to go for a get in get out kind of cut because I’m not satisfied with my bf right now

Needs bimax. Looking good otherwise.

u have similar zygos to brae yter pre ascension but ur bigonial is failo, maybe chewing can help but idk

Don't get buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Anyone know if rhinoplasty can fix the upturnedness of his nose?