Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
A simple theory which I came up with was that
Ratios + prominent features = chad
Ratios + no prominent features = prettyboy
No ratios + prominent features = ogre
No ratios + no prominent features = subhuman

But ratios and prominent features aren't that defined
Like for example barrett has an extremely compact face yet he mogs everyone he stands next to
Sean doesn't have really good jawline visibility but he's insanely saught after
Chico isnt very striking and his crutch his collagen yet everyone wants to suck his dick

What actually are the parametres that make an attractive face?
Is it actually ratios? Some people with slightly unideal proportions also look incredibly attractive
Is it phenotype? It does play a part but if the ratios are perfect would the pheno even matter as much
Is it just collagen? A man with insane skin without being particularly attractive is also an insane halo

What exactly is it that makes a face attracive? Until there's a solid answer to this question, none of you will ascend, unless it's by sheer luck

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification, Infinite, greycel and 2 others
281f8ea7 e1be 42b0 a161 a7bf7233eacd

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi

Like for example barrett has an extremely compact face yet he mogs everyone he stands next to
Chico isnt very striking and his crutch his collagen yet everyone wants to suck his dick

Is it actually ratios? Some people with slightly unideal proportions also look incredibly attractive
Is it phenotype? It does play a part but if the ratios are perfect would the pheno even matter as much
Is it just collagen? A man with insane skin without being particularly attractive is also an insane halo

What exactly is it that makes a face attracive? Until there's a solid answer to this question, none of you will ascend, unless it's by sheer luck
nose is a very important feature, there is no chad with an upturned or pig bulbous nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, LooksThinker, kismaxx and 1 other person
nose is a very important feature, there is no chad with an upturned or pig bulbous nose
You're right but there is an angle for measuring the upturn of a nose
And bulbousness can also be measured by mouth to nose ratio

Are ratios really the holy grail?

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Roge, justropemaxbro and 5 others
You're right but there is an angle for measuring the upturn of a nose
And bulbousness can also be measured by mouth to nose ratio
the nose can be ugly itself, but ratios can be perfect
lens distortion, but even that looks decent. You have to see my nose in selfie it's like 2/10 but irl more like 6/10
Nessmans nose is upturned No?
button nose, I would also consider it a flaw for a man but upturned asian nose is much worse

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 51465
I agree with all you say expected the part about Barrett. I don't find him attractive at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capybar, Skywalker and Feliezzx
lens distortion, but even that looks decent. You have to see my nose in selfie it's like 2/10 but irl more like 6/10
you are looking at most people through lens distorted pictures, they don't have professional pictures taken.

then again, his nose is still bulbous even with professional cameras.

and the nose of the best paid male model is both vertically and horizontally crooked.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, IMOGYOU, Mog3D and 2 others
I agree with all you say expected the part about Barrett. I don't find him attractive at all
Maybe not anymore but he used to be

• +1
Reactions: greywind and IMOGYOU
you are looking at most people through lens distorted pictures, they don't have professional pictures taken.

View attachment 2749926

View attachment 2749924

and the nose of the best paid male model is both vertically and horizontally crooked.
The thing is that chico's nose tip is quite good related to his nostrils, you can see the bad ratio on the second pic
And crooked nose is not a flaw for a man wtf...

Attachments

• 1708163805579.png
    1708163805579.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1708163924013.png
    1708163924013.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
nose doesnt matter unless it ruins the whole face

• Woah
Reactions: Mog3D
The thing is that chico's nose tip is quite good related to his nostrils, you can see the bad ratio on the second pic
And crooked nose is not a flaw for a man wtf...
that wasn't the point, the point is that his nose is quite bulbous but balances out either way.

lots of male models don't have small noses, the nose doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't distract from your face it seems, you can find all sorts of shapes and sizes.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D

View attachment 2749926

View attachment 2749924

Sean has a more attractive nose imo, a slight dorsal hump with strong bones is masculine

Sean has a more attractive nose imo, a slight dorsal hump with strong bones is masculine
no one really ascends due to their nose shape or size, they're one of the features that are either negative or neutral, but never positive.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
well said brocel.

I dont think harmony can be measured as its in a grey area, what makes a face harmonous is what the subjective eye makes of it imo.

facial averageness

• Love it

My theory is lines.

Yk before artists make faces of someone. They will draw certain lines of how one feature matches with each other. They will draw a prism using outer lines then inner lines inside the face. Those lines, the basis of the drawing, the fundamental; that’s the answer you’re looking for.

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned it before, but my gut is just telling me it’s true. Intuition.

• +1
no one really ascends due to their nose shape or size, they're one of the features that are either negative or neutral, but never positive.
There are a few for which it makes a positive.

One example is slick stevie.
It’s the first thing I noticed about him, even before I was black pilled. An angular nose with good proportions, can ascend someone like him compared to if he had a neutral nose.

But I think it needs to be one of your most unique features to stand out. A sharp eye area will take more precedence than a sharp nose, but if you high averageness in other features and a sharp nose, then it will stand out.

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0653.jpeg
    IMG_0653.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0652.jpeg
    IMG_0652.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0650.jpeg
    IMG_0650.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 0

basically everything matters