[Serious] What makes a nose beautiful?

L

Legitcel

Trainee
Title title - how to have harmonious nose. Please share examples

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
There are no beautiful noses. If they're not droopy, they're good. Wide noses aren't bad, unless they're wider than your lips.

L

Legitcel

Trainee
Thanks

Please share before after pics of nice rhino tbh

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
There are no beautiful noses. If they're not droopy, they're good. Wide noses aren't bad, unless they're wider than your lips.
Wider than the distance between your eyes by any significant margin is a serious flaw and will butcher your facial harmony in most circumstances. Same with anything significantly narrower.

shitskincurry

shitskincurry

aharth malanday fan
Wider than the distance between your eyes by any significant margin is a serious flaw and will butcher your facial harmony in most circumstances. Same with anything significantly narrower.
never seen a nose like that

shitskincurry

shitskincurry

aharth malanday fan
in fact considering even the 90th percentile pfl is 33mm, a nose thinner than the distsncr between eyes would be ridiculously thin

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
in fact considering even the 90th percentile pfl is 33mm, a nose thinner than the distsncr between eyes would be ridiculously thin
Yeah tbh. I have a nose that's noticeably slim, and even that's slightly wider.

dodt

dodt

buddyboyomaxxing
My nose is about the distance where my eyeballs start, fuckin over...

goff2

goff2

Adept
I have a roman nose, over for me too

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
I have a
i have a bump on it, shitty nostrils, and irregular and not defined from the front
Not denying it's a flaw, but it's far from over tier. The rest of your features are all very good and more than compensate for it. You're easily one of the best looking guys on the forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)