What makes Marlon Brando good looking?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Some regard him as mid- tier normie while some giga Chad what's your final take on him? And if u do think he's a gigachad elab why u think he is

Attachments 1
Proxy 1php
60c3a095f75de0248634d9bb647d911c
Attachments
Data 2
Attachments
Attachments

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
The fact that he has a good face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Prince88, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 14 others
Clear skin + hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 761 and Jason Voorhees
your homosexuality

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot and 3 others
He has the classical handsome look, looks high class and WASP while still masculine. 6.25 PSL imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 19766, delusionalretard and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, delusionalretard, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Obviously Chad, slight chance of chadlite. Eyes, mouth, jaw, good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, AscendingHero, aBetterMii and 2 others
He has the classical handsome look, looks high class and WASP while still masculine. 6.25 PSL imo
Obviously Chad, slight chance of chadlite. Eyes, mouth, jaw, good harmony
Despite his falios?. Long recessed midface, weak zygos, bad hairline and doesn't look very striking.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Despite his falios?. Long recessed midface, weak zygos, bad hairline and doesn't look very striking.

Who the hell needs to cope this hard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Ukcel1388, Deleted member 17872 and 7 others
Chico has the same midface ratio 1.0 (measured), weak zygos and doesn't look very striking either. His hairline might not be ideal but it's not the biggest concern, atleast in those pics

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Who the hell needs to cope this hard?
He isn't a textbook chad. A textbook psl 6 would be Brett Maverick. No flaws and good halos

Images   2021 08 23T215630722

Chico has the same midface ratio 1.0 (measured), weak zygos and doesn't look very striking either. His hairline might not be ideal but it's not the biggest concern, atleast in those pics
Yea if I look at the overall face I do see a chad ngl but his individual features aren't that great

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
chad or chadlite depending on the pics
unrelated but I like him cause he said jews control hollywood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Ruben, AscendingHero and 4 others
first of all he has good bones. Forward grown jaw,chin, maxilla, forehead and brow ridge. Deep set eyes with an aesthetic straight nose and lips not too big or too small. Straight thick eyebrows and midface ratio good, not overly long.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This are real looks:

Your bodycount is 6 at best. I can tell

If my eyebrows were a bit lower set and my midface was a bit longer I’d look like Marlon Brando

which is only proof that he’s PSL 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Jason Voorhees
Mid tier chad

Some regard him as mid- tier normie while some giga Chad what's your final take on him? And if u do think he's a gigachad elab why u think he is

View attachment 1282988View attachment 1282989View attachment 1282990View attachment 1282992View attachment 1282993View attachment 1282994View attachment 1282995
My avi😍

He's of course a slayer chad, looks insane in the 1st and last gif. Perfect cranial angle and neck. Square jawline, low set supraorbitals, thick, dense, wide, medially long eyebrows, good nose and harmony. And above all, low inhib and nt. He had a wonderful personality+seductive+charisma.

Hopefully this doesn't sound like a blow job tier post, but the guy was something else.

R.I.P. Brando😍🤩

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13409
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
5'9 can never be gigachad. Chad is the limit if you are under 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
He's not even true chad by today's standards but I can see how back in the day

• +1
one day i look like him

• +1

View attachment 1282988View attachment 1282989View attachment 1282990View attachment 1282992View attachment 1282993View attachment 1282994View attachment 1282995
Classic, no failios yet nothing standing out other than the fact that he's a giga star.
when i say no failios i don't mean he's average, the average man doesn't have no failios, it's rather real rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
Classic, no failios yet nothing standing out other than the fact that he's a giga star.
when i say no failios i don't mean he's average, the average man doesn't have no failios, it's rather real rare.
look at him in motion @subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Golgo13

Thats cause guys here obsess over male models and .0001% bones that people never see on tinder/or day to day life.

A guy like this makes women swoon IRL. Symetry, balance, masculine yet soft. Some staceys might blow him off for but beckies would crawl after him

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, klamus, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Personality and status halo along with being very good looking, he is widely regarded as most influential actor in all of cinematic history , this is insane halo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
5.5 PSL Chadlite carry by eye area but failed by long midface.

However giga star status halo drive him to infinite SMV.

He isn't a textbook chad. A textbook psl 6 would be Brett Maverick. No flaws and good halos

View attachment 1283010

Yea if I look at the overall face I do see a chad ngl but his individual features aren't that great
Oh yah, 2% of young men Are definitely Better looking than him

He is good-looking.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Good craniofacial development, mouth area, eye area, pheno. But most importantly his face harmonized well. His midface is even that long. His zygos are could be better but they aren't that bad. His only real failo is his hairline.