What makes me disgustingly ugly is that I have a rhino scar

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
This makes me rage every day, insane rage

I had a not optimally done rhino (minor changes) but my skin is sensitive so the scar never faded. It's hard to see iin a normal interaction but if you pay attention and look closely from underneath its easily visible. I'm planning to go to the best rhino surgeon in europe and do insane skin treatments to have it fixed next year.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52625, Clark69, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
sounds like mental illness

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
my alarplasty scar is so slight, wtf did your surgeon do to you

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
could have given that money to help me slay
instead its wasted on a nose that will never sniff anus

Post a pic
Not a big deal cuz its not ur full face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52625
This makes me rage every day, insane rage

I had a not optimally done rhino (minor changes) but my skin is sensitive so the scar never faded. It's hard to see iin a normal interaction but if you pay attention and look closely from underneath its easily visible. I'm planning to go to the best rhino surgeon in europe and do insane skin treatments to have it fixed next year.
did you go cheap? did the surgeon fuck up or...? I'm planning to have rinho myself :/ ...

The thing is that I have a really small hypertrofic scar on my nose, and just like yours, is barely visible and only in certain lightnings.
I was thinking of doing dermabrasion before rinho, but from what you wrote, the rhino's surgeon could fix it himself, is that correct?

Last edited: