What makes Rob Pat the perfect vamp type slayer

Jasonfedele.is_god

Jasonfedele.is_god

Bronze
IMG 7982 IMG 7983 IMG 7984 IMG 7985 IMG 7986 IMG 7987
I want to vampmax and be a god like him

Because they casted him for twilight and he's good-looking. He really doesn't have a vampire look to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, midlatinocel and Deleted member 30679
You unironically need a flat (not recessed) maxilla, and good pheno (obviously). His flat maxilla is the sole reason he can pull off that emotionless look. look at the guy in vampire diaries (stefan), he looks out of touch with reality at times and it helps with his aesthetic of being a vampire/emotionless sadboy archetype guy, solely due to his flat maxilla. He has a top tier mandible though.

Last edited:
Because they casted him for twilight and he's good-looking. He really doesn't have a vampire look to him.
But look at his dark grunge mysterious style in the Batman you get Ryan gosling or brad pitt to do that you'll be laughing the whole time
You unironically need a flat (not recessed) maxilla, and good pheno (obviously). His flat maxilla is the sole reason he can pull off that emotionless look. look at the guy in vampire diaries (stefan), he looks out of touch with reality at times and it helps with his aesthetic of being a vampire/emotionless sadboy archetype guy, solely due to his flat maxilla. He has a top tier mandible though.View attachment 2490098
Gotchu that make a lot of sense since you can clearly see the difference of looks in ian somberhalder vs the guy on the right and thankfully my lower third is halo

But look at his dark grunge mysterious style in the Batman you get Ryan gosling or brad pitt to do that you'll be laughing the whole time

Gotchu that make a lot of sense since you can clearly see the difference of looks in ian somberhalder vs the guy on the right and thankfully my lower third is halo
Yeah, maxilla is obviously very important for facial aesthetics but it's more so a "prettiness" indicator. what i mean by that is, maxilla is WAY more important on females than on males, hence you see famous female models/actresses side profiles be better than male models/actors. for males, mandible is arguably a lot more important than maxilla.

look at hexum for example and you'll see what i mean, he has a great maxilla for a white and looks more so "pretty" or "handsome" in comparison to people like pattinson.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Yeah, maxilla is obviously very important for facial aesthetics but it's more so a "prettiness" indicator. what i mean by that is, maxilla is WAY more important on females than on males, hence you see famous female models/actresses side profiles be better than male models/actors. for males, mandible is arguably a lot more important than maxilla.
Is it bad that I have a good maxilla mandible and forward growth but a weak chin

Is it bad that I have a good maxilla mandible and forward growth but a weak chin
did you achieve that via hardmewing and facepulling? i'm at a similar position to you. my maxilla and mandible are fairly decent in projection but my chin is lacking. you might need a genio or chin wing in the future, however if you are in puberty you can try bonesmashing and or increasing t.

did you achieve that via hardmewing and facepulling? i'm at a similar position to you. my maxilla and mandible are fairly decent in projection but my chin is lacking. you might need a genio or chin wing in the future, however if you are in puberty you can try bonesmashing and or increasing t.
Nope I don't do anything like that I just have good bone structure and I'm trying to mew but I keep forgetting. My orthodontist said he really likes how my jaw has become and yeah your face will continue to change until around 18 if you have the sufficient testosterone levels

Just use tons of makeup like in a firts pic to get pale vamp look theory

Patpilled agane