What mogs/gives a bigger halo with foids: being a gymcel or doing an NT sport?

What mogs/gives the bigger halo with foids, and what would you rather be good at?

• Gym

• Sport

Results are only viewable after voting.
kanderior

kanderior

Banned
I.e. being a dedicated gym nut with an aesthetic gymmaxxed physique like Zyzz or David Laid, versus being good at a popular high-T sport (soccer in Europe, football in the US, basketball etc.) and having a normal athletic physique which that sport gives you. This assumes at least average looks and non-celeb status, just a normie being very good (for a normie) at one or the other.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and Salted_Salty
Being some gymcel just makes you look some nerd/virgin. Playing sports makes you look like an NT jock.

Half the people I saw in the gym were MTNs trying to ascend by doing fucking bench press JFL over for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, blithe, ElTruecel and 5 others
fame mogs every possible attribute you can have, but it's most likely big on teenage foids. other one is more for olders.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
so it's basically would i rather be gymaxxed or just normal

im confused how being good at sports would give u a halo if ur not a pro athelete? unless ur talking about playing on a high school or college team

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I.e. being a dedicated gym nut with an aesthetic gymmaxxed physique like Zyzz or David Laid, versus being good at a popular high-T sport (soccer in Europe, football in the US, basketball etc.) and having a normal athletic physique which that sport gives you. This assumes at least average looks, and non-celeb status, just a normie being very good (for a normie) at one or the other.
Gym doesn’t have a social aspect really - go in, work out, leave. Sport has like meet and greets, events after, maybe you transfer club, take your family to watch a game, take a friend to watch yours etc, so probably sport

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Being some gymcel just makes you look some nerd/virgin. Playing sports makes you look like an NT jock.

Half the people I saw in the gym were MTNs trying to ascend by doing fucking bench press JFL over for them.
both have their pros and cons imo, gymceling gives you a physique women like which is a big halo and SMV boost, but sports are much more NT and a traditional chad trait. Women like good physiques but at the same time they view the work and dedication that goes into making them as autistic. Plus modern gym culture is a bit associated with cringy red pill nerds who use it to compensate for lack of success with women, and is seen as a bit non-NT, whereas sports' reputation hasn't changed over the years.

Last edited:
both have their pros and cons imo, gymceling gives you a physique women want and is a big halo and SMV boost, but sports are much more NT and a traditional chad trait. Women like good physiques but at the same time view the work and dedication that goes into making them as autistic and non-NT.
would she pick a chad who gymcels or a HTN in sport

im confused how being good at sports would give u a halo if ur not a pro athelete? unless ur talking about playing on a high school or college team
something like that, or competing on a local level, or just as a hobby you're passionate about and good at, like a gymcel is with the gym

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Having a lot of money and being like Andrew Tate is the universal solution.

would she pick a chad who gymcels or a HTN in sport
it's tough, but I think the second in most cases. A chad who gymcels is just a chad who gymcels, but doing sports gives you other things too:
Gym doesn’t have a social aspect really - go in, work out, leave. Sport has like meet and greets, events after, maybe you transfer club, take your family to watch a game, take a friend to watch yours etc, so probably sport
which indirectly boost SMV

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Salted_Salty
it's tough, but I think the second in most cases. A chad who gymcels is just a chad who gymcels, but doing sports gives you other things too

Yes I agree, I think sport gives you a leg up in SMV, but intense gym can too, it depends on how you play it tbh

it's tough, but I think the second in most cases. A chad who gymcels is just a chad who gymcels, but doing sports gives you other things too:

and who would pick the gymcel chad assuming he's not giga masc?

Yes I agree, I think sport gives you a leg up in SMV, but intense gym can too, it depends on how you play it tbh
I guess there's autistic and NT ways to do both. People like David Laid or Mike Thurston and some nerdy red pill normie who thinks gymceling (while focusing on nothing else) will make him a slayer are very different things. I have a hard time imagining the sports equivalent, a "sporty nerd", but I assume that exists too. Maybe the fact that I can clearly imagine a non-NT gymcel, i.e. the archetype exists, but I can't do the same for an athlete proves sports' superiority.

Last edited:
Obviously sport, but after high school if u ain’t going d1 jus start gymming and play ur sport for fun. I really wish I played some shit like soccer growing up tho instead of basketball cuz I basically got heightpilled out of hooping in hs. I jus play for fun now

Sports. If you're a top football player, their panties will get wet.

I guess there's autistic and NT ways to do both. People like David Laid or Mike Thurston and some nerdy red pill normie who thinks gymceling (while focusing on nothing else) will make him a slayer are very different things. I have a hard time imagining the sports equivalent, a "sporty nerd", but I assume that exists too. Maybe the fact that I can clearly imagine a non-NT gymcel, i.e. the archetype exists, but I can't do the same for an athlete proves sports' superiority.
for SMV Its an NT sport (not golf, but like soccer or basketball) for like pure attraction, like you just take the guy and put bro in a club based off looks, it’s gym,

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
and who would pick the gymcel chad assuming he's not giga masc?
honestly this isn't "black pill orthodoxy" and I might get some shit for saying it, but I don't think there's that big of an SMV difference between htn and chad irl. Other factors come into play at that point like the woman's preferences, charisma, status etc. which determine who SMV mogs. Very rarely do I see chad celebs dating or married to their looksmatch, whereas all the stacy celebs are with statusmaxxed htns (and mtns to a lesser extent, but I don't want to start a looks vs status debate).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I.e. being a dedicated gym nut with an aesthetic gymmaxxed physique like Zyzz or David Laid, versus being good at a popular high-T sport (soccer in Europe, football in the US, basketball etc.) and having a normal athletic physique which that sport gives you. This assumes at least average looks and non-celeb status, just a normie being very good (for a normie) at one or the other.
Depends if you have a great body and are lean, I assume the gymcel is lean and has a good body

honestly this isn't "black pill orthodoxy" and I might get some shit for saying it, but I don't think there's that big of an SMV difference between htn and chad irl. Other factors come into play at that point like the woman's preferences, charisma, status etc. which determine who SMV mogs
Why don't you think there's much of an smv difference?

Depends if you have a great body and are lean, I assume the gymcel is lean and has a good body
both the gymcel and athlete look good for their respective activity. Gymcel has the aesthetic gymmaxxed physique which no sport can really give, but also no social aspect and might be associated with cringy non-NT gym rat culture (or be seen by the woman as nerdy).
The athlete has a good athletic physique, though not as impressive or aesthetic as a gymmaxxed one, but has the whole social halo NTness aspect that sports give.

Last edited:
both the gymcel and athlete look good for their respective activity. Gymcel has the aesthetic gymmaxxed physique which no sport can really give, but also no social aspect and might be associated with cringy non-NT gym rat culture (or be seen by the woman as nerdy).
The athlete has a good athletic physique, but not as impressive or aesthetic as a gymmaxxed one, but has the whole social halo NTness aspect that sports give.
Overall appeal or niche appeal, for niche appeal the gymcel and overall appeal the sport guy obviously. The gymcel will get probably higher quality girls but way less. But all depends on face if face is equal that's it. Honestly being lean and social is the only thing you need

Why don't you think there's much of an smv difference?
cause women aren't as obsessed with facial aesthetics as people here think they are, they view guys as hot, average or ugly and that's it, stuff like charisma, masculine behavior, NT etc. still matter. A charismatic statusmaxxed HTN SMVmogs a socially awkward chad with a normie life to oblivion, their difference in looks isn't significant enough to make women want to trade the aforementioned stuff for a slightly more "psl-perfect" man. If this weren't the case you wouldn't have women thirsting over celebs like Theo James or Timothe Chamalet, only the top 1% of celebs psl-wise would be considered hearthrobs, and male models would be some of the most popular men in the world with women, which clearly isn't the case.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
cause women aren't as obsessed with facial aesthetics as people here think they are, they view guys as hot, average or ugly and that's it, and I think stuff like charisma, masculine behavior, NT etc. matter a lot. A charismatic statusmaxxed HTN SMV mogs a socially awkward chad with a normie life to oblivion, their difference in looks isn't significant enough to make women want to trade the aforementioned stuff for a slightly more "psl-perfect" man. If this weren't the case you wouldn't have women thirsting over celebs like Theo James or Timothe Chamalet, only the top-1% of celebs psl-wise would be considered hearthrobs, and male models would be some of the most popular men in the world with women, which clearly isn't the case.
let's say the gymcel Chad (with a lean athletic femalegazed body) had a chad face but no TikTok haircut (standard short hair) and a maesthetic or robust prettyboy face. And the HTN who plays sports has a tiktok haircut and a prettyboy or robust prettyboy pheno.

Who would the NT versus aspie foid pick?

Women like an athletic body, not a fat gymcel

why would the gymcel be fat? I'm talking about a Zyzz or Mike Thurson not some ogremaxxer like Sam Sulek
99% of gymcels dont look like zyzz tho

Football jock any day

gym is more useful for your life and SMV then chasing a ball up and down a court like a moron, but sports gives u status so

Playing sports as a kid is important for general social development. Gym is a vital looksmax. The NT stack is playing normie sports, gym and boxing/wrestling smth like that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Sport obv

You have to be good at the sport but yea plus it depends on how good and how non NT and/or ugly u are

just do both if ur just lifting to lift youll always look retarded

if you are playing a sport you should be hitting the gym regardless

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro